TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Sounds like the old memory leak problem is back. But that's a easy fix with just saving your game elsewhere, doing a clean on your browser, then restart the game.

ngasta

Feb 2, 2018
bug:
if you get embarrassed after a sex scene and the effect of your pill ends before you can go home to masturbate, you can be stuck in the embarrassed state as a man. you'll be too embarrassed to be in public, and the only way to get rid of this state again (as far as i can tell) is by taking a pill and masturbating when you get home.
if you don't have a pill already, you're softlocked.

Loboauu

Jan 2, 2021
hello bro, I want to give you a recommendation, it would be good if you removed some characters so that the updates do not wait so long and also so that you do not have so much work and be able to update with more things to do in the game.
I think it's a good idea, just think about it.

• Angry
Reactions: crystal-geyser

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
bug:
if you get embarrassed after a sex scene and the effect of your pill ends before you can go home to masturbate, you can be stuck in the embarrassed state as a man. you'll be too embarrassed to be in public, and the only way to get rid of this state again (as far as i can tell) is by taking a pill and masturbating when you get home.
if you don't have a pill already, you're softlocked.
Good catch, I'll fix this.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
how can you cheat in this game? i did not save correctly but dont want to start over from scratch

As a side note, I have been restructuring my approach to the next releases a bit to keep in line with what Subscribers are asking for most. My update from Discord:
1648688408970.png
I've opened a poll on Subscribestar for people to choose the next unlockable pill in the sales demo, I will probably start working on it even today.

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
anyone else having an issue with day 23 looping? no matter what path I use (ie. job, pills or dancing) also I have noted that my stats drop sometimes when I do a transformation to female

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
anyone else having an issue with day 23 looping? no matter what path I use (ie. job, pills or dancing) also I have noted that my stats drop sometimes when I do a transformation to female
I’ve fixed this now in the latest hotfix.

ChloeL

Sep 10, 2017
There was a game really similar to this one (as far as the look/basic mechanics go) called Nightstud. They handled pregnancy in a really interesting way that you may want to incorporate into the game. As a male, sleeping with any one of the dozens of random bar girls and blasting inside her without a condom there was a chance she could get knocked up. Nightstud didnt have any pregnancy images or anything, instead they had the girl "Call you" and demand $X for abortion/childsupport or something. Anyway, just an idea as sort of a "penalty" if you will.

Pulga dios

Aug 7, 2018
Hey, is it normal to win so little XP? I started off as Loser with x2.5 multiplier, got my stats up to 10 (Cheating, lol) and i just pulled a x10 multiplier in a minigame and only won 3 points.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hey, is it normal to win so little XP? I started off as Loser with x2.5 multiplier, got my stats up to 10 (Cheating, lol) and i just pulled a x10 multiplier in a minigame and only won 3 points.
Well the higher your stats get, the lower your xp multiplier gets - I may need to rebalance it though for higher combinations of stats. I also should make it obvious in the xp gain message what is happening, and display the score multiplier.

Pulga dios

Aug 7, 2018
Well the higher your stats get, the lower your xp multiplier gets - I may need to rebalance it though for higher combinations of stats. I also should make it obvious in the xp gain message what is happening, and display the score multiplier.
Ohhh I thought it happened with the stats you had at the beggining. Thanks!

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Could you make v0.15b a zip all in one link? With like these being in folder I cannot use "download on app function" of mega.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Could you make v0.15b a zip all in one link? With like these being in folder I cannot use "download on app function" of mega.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes