voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I just noticed that you get mentioned as inpritation, l1lym, on tfgamessite in new projects people start :) Congratulations!
From the description of Another Life:
" Some of the inspirations I took were from; Girl Life, YTLAG, The Good Son, X-Change Life"

Reactions: Airain07
Dec 26, 2019
Hmm. Interesting game! Though, it's a bit repetitive, I do wonder what other games are like this.

EDIT: Also, is there a list of the models used for the X-Change pills you change into? They're all super sexy. I'm especially curious about the Stripper one.

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Hmm. Interesting game! Though, it's a bit repetitive, I do wonder what other games are like this.

EDIT: Also, is there a list of the models used for the X-Change pills you change into? They're all super sexy. I'm especially curious about the Stripper one.
the x-change characters and the one used for the stripping is Skylar Vox.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Characters do have individual style of clothing choices, so if that's something that interests one as a player its easy to get a list of favorites.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I just noticed that you get mentioned as inpritation, l1lym, on tfgamessite in new projects people start :) Congratulations!
From the description of Another Life:
" Some of the inspirations I took were from; Girl Life, YTLAG, The Good Son, X-Change Life"
Woohoo!! That's an honor :)
Maybe we could get this zipped my phone doesn't like just folders
I've added a .zip archive to the downloads, you can see it in the following public post (and it's also in the front page link):

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Minor bugfixing update to address the following:
- Ability to get changed in the office - added a break room and a bathroom for getting changed.
- Fixed a bug where outfits weren't being applied in the office.
- Fixed a bug where "ashamed" orgasms weren't being counted towards side effects.
- Fixed a bug where creampies were double-counted in game stats.
- Fixed a bug where favorites from a previous character were carried over to a new character and breaking the wardrobe - now chosen outfits will be cleared every time you switch DNA
- Fixed a bug where any fitness or charm lost comes back instantly upon gaining fitness or charm XP

Coiled Spines

Oct 3, 2017
Do you have any intention of adding fem-protag sex scenes that aren't degrading? As-is, all of them seem to revolve around pressure to make a profit, blackmail, raceplay, or men that're insulting throughout. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just wondering if that's going to be the theme of the content going forward.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Do you have any intention of adding fem-protag sex scenes that aren't degrading? As-is, all of them seem to revolve around pressure to make a profit, blackmail, raceplay, or men that're insulting throughout. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just wondering if that's going to be the theme of the content going forward.
Yes

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I just give myself a chuckle when I remembered the government telling you not to use the bathroom sink to get rid of old medicine because it's showing-up in the water supply. Just thought how x-change could do the same, and being some poor smuck that used the public fountain near where x-change is produced. Whole another game there, but it would be funny if our protagonist in this game had to go out in the field to help fix such a problem with sex. -lol-

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
What's new in 0.15d?
From tfgamessite.

Version 0.15d

• This is hopefully the last of my quality of life updates, I will now be focusing on some more new scenes and progression
  • Finally added the ability to level up Intellect - it is based on the sales you make at the office job
  • All 3 major stats have been added to the stats screen so you can track your progress leveling them
  • Fixed issues with Charm leveling
  • Fixed issues with the Mia gym scene - now the shower noise doesn't play in the background upon playing it more than once
  • Added shame mechanics for the Mia gym scene where you masturbate at night
  • Made it so that when you masturbate at night due to shame, you can fulfill your side effect "obligations"
  • Added 54 new NPC dick pics to replace ones done in the old style
  • Resolved issues with your choice of activities for the day not carrying over when you change menus
  • Ability to get changed in the office - added a break room and a bathroom for getting changed.
  • Fixed a bug where outfits weren't being applied in the office.
  • Fixed a bug where "ashamed" orgasms weren't being counted towards side effects.
  • Fixed a bug where creampies were double-counted in game stats.
  • Fixed a bug where favorites from a previous character were carried over to a new character and breaking the wardrobe - now chosen outfits will be cleared every time you switch DNA
  • Fixed a bug where any fitness or charm lost comes back instantly upon gaining fitness or charm XP

HereKatieKatie

Jun 20, 2017
Just a quick bug I noticed. If you use the New U machine and pick up the swallow cum daily side-effect and you have sex with the gym guy with the sore ankle and have him cum in your mouth it doesn't count against the once-daily requirement.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Just a quick bug I noticed. If you use the New U machine and pick up the swallow cum daily side-effect and you have sex with the gym guy with the sore ankle and have him cum in your mouth it doesn't count against the once-daily requirement.
Maybe due to all the gym guy's bodybuilding "supplements", his sperm count is too low to count for the daily requirement.
-lol-

• Haha
Reactions: voerman

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Oh good point, I'll fix that!

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Got some time to check out the online version of the game and you may want to add a warning because when the step-father knocked on the door in the morning... me with headphones thought it was my own door and I got up and started checking my house to whom just knocked at my door. -lol-

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The Megasync option is really nice. Now I just need to see if there was an update, and read the changelog, and my folder is already updated to match without having to manually download anything.

HereKatieKatie

Jun 20, 2017
Oh good point, I'll fix that!
Just a couple of bugs I've noticed

1) If you take a breeder pill as Rae and do the Gym scene with Matt, despite the description at the end saying you had an orgasm after the creampie, in the sex summary it doesn't register as having an orgasm.
2) I've noticed that after having an orgasm on the breeder pill the arousal tends to stay at 10. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
3) When you get offered a rare X-change card and perform the task, sometimes the card is common. Not sure if this is intentional or not, but if it is intentional, there should be some kind of reaction to it not being a rare (maybe pissed that she was tricked?)

Great game though! Easily my favourite right now!

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes