Coiled Spines

Oct 3, 2017
A kinda weird quirk of the current stat-levelling system reducing all xp gains based on current rather than starting stats is that it's best to try and level willpower and sexual skills before you raise your core stats.

Not sure if this is intentional, but the game doesn't display any Charm xp gain for charm checks that use Blackjack rather than sentence-construction as the minigame, such as those for probing interests at the job or flirting.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
New pics looks good, and also I think it adds to the consistency of the art so feels more like "a game" rather than bunch of photos grabbed randomly from one place or another. (y)

Reactions: funtimes2048

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
i can never get the 2nd dredd scence to work..
any advise?
Ok, I will try to help.. How is it not working for you? Are you doing so bad at the stripper mini-game that you're not getting the option of going to Dredd's pad. Or is the game not working for you due to a bug or issues with your web browser. If its that, please name your web browser or attach a game save so our beloved game dev can check it out.

crxtalix

May 12, 2017
Ok, I will try to help.. How is it not working for you? Are you doing so bad at the stripper mini-game that you're not getting the option of going to Dredd's pad. Or is the game not working for you due to a bug or issues with your web browser. If its that, please name your web browser or attach a game save so our beloved game dev can check it out.
i did the 1st stripper w/o getting facials, banged all 3 girls, only the brunette is not on pill, went to the bar consecutively the next couple of days but only options are still to play cards/ dance/ leave

Feb 15, 2019
i did the 1st stripper w/o getting facials, banged all 3 girls, only the brunette is not on pill, went to the bar consecutively the next couple of days but only options are still to play cards/ dance/ leave
Have you tried to select the dance option? That's when Dredd tells you about the serum (I think)

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes