Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Are there any plans on adding a dating feature? There seems to be a good amount of groundwork to have relationships at some point, with phone numbers and various NPC personalities. If so, will there be date-ables for both males and females (and maybe interactions with S.O. while in the opposite gender)?
Also looking forward to the cards! Having bonuses for collecting a set (whether those are buffs or nerfs of some kind) would add a lot of immersion and make collecting another interesting feature.
As "Aphrodite" the Dev posted several times, there will be a lot more features in future versions of the game. Currently "X-Change Life" is still at the beginning. Hope this helps you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
As someone who'd new, which character would you recommend for their X-Change? Which of them have the most content?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Are there any plans on adding a dating feature? There seems to be a good amount of groundwork to have relationships at some point, with phone numbers and various NPC personalities. If so, will there be date-ables for both males and females (and maybe interactions with S.O. while in the opposite gender)?
Also looking forward to the cards! Having bonuses for collecting a set (whether those are buffs or nerfs of some kind) would add a lot of immersion and make collecting another interesting feature.
Yes there are, there will be dating and relationships. You'll be able to go out on dates, and have a boyfriend/girlfriend. But I have a lot of work to do until I get there, it is going to take a while for me to get the sex mechanics to be good enough to support multiple varied encounters with the same npc.
As someone who'd new, which character would you recommend for their X-Change? Which of them have the most content?
I'd recommend playing either as Autumn Falls, Rae Lil Black, or Blake Blossom, because those three have the gym sex scenes implemented. The rest will be coming relatively soon... and in a day or two from now, I'll publicly release an update that lets you switch characters on the fly.

Also, FYI to all, I've started a game wiki. It doesn't have that much content yet, but it exists here:

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
l1lym, can you maybe give an ETA on when v0.15 releases? Also, the wiki said something about unexpected things happening after using cheats, what kind of unexpected things?

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I’m baselining the code now - so 0.15 is quite imminent. It’s already on the web version of the game, I’m just fixing some last bugs before I update all the downloads.

Regarding unexpected things happening when cheats are used, nothing bad happens yet. So cheat away!

In the online version, I’ve now added an option to skip all minigames in the game settings. If it’s on, every minigame should get an option to skip it as if you won, or skip it as if you lost so you can see what would happen in either case.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It's not helping things that my release cycle for this version is very weird, I am just trying to get in as many bugfixes as possible before the public at large knows it's out

Edit: it's out here now, hopefully not too buggy

One thing I want to add, is when the player changes DNA / race, is having your family react to it. So if you have any comments Alexia or the stepdad might make in these cases, please submit them here:

Last edited:

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
A few of the posts got me thinking about my friend that went to a writer's convention to get the autograph of a famous sci-fi writer and told him how she just read his book the day before and his reply was "It took me five years to write that."

• Haha
Reactions: l1lym

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I like the new release but the game runs a bit slow most of the time. Also, are the videos of sex scenes in the files used in the game yet or are they just there as future resources?

Last edited:

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
is their any way to increase charm in the game
Besides the cheats;
  • be a tool = -1 charm
  • be cool = +1 charm
Getting a coffee from the mall gives a temporary boost as well as taking a shower, and wearing some outfits during office hours.

Oh, being super nice to the game's developer will too. ;)

lastlights

Sep 17, 2018
Besides the cheats;
  • be a tool = -1 charm
  • be cool = +1 charm
Getting a coffee from the mall gives a temporary boost as well as taking a shower, and wearing some outfits during office hours.

Oh, being super nice to the game's developer will too. ;)
so i found out that if you use the pick up lines it gives you 2xp but no clue on int yet

CahSis

Jul 18, 2018
Hey dev, good game, maybe you are already aware, but v15, the game gets slower and slower, until it crashes..., didnt happen on v14(at least for me).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes