l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
To Aphrodite.. I was just wondering if there's a banner advertising X-Change Life I could maybe put in my signature here in the forum,I couldn't find any.
Not yet! I don't
To Aphrodite.. I was just wondering if there's a banner advertising X-Change Life I could maybe put in my signature here in the forum,I couldn't find any.
You're the first one to ask! Tried my hand at making one...

xcl.gif

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
While thinking of a banner of just a medicine cabinet opening-up to reveal of bottle of x-change, my thoughts went to the game's office life. And I got to wonder how HR was ran in a company where gender is switched so much, imagined how bad the turnover was in human resources. I can only imagine how weird the days could be, especially with some of the new pills.

But I would give that all up to find-out what happened on the roof with your first day of work. -lol-

Reactions: l1lym

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Aphrodite.. Thank you for the X-Change Life banner. Had to get rid of my "Radiant" banner as your only allowed 2,but that game is very well represented here.It's also known for updates that take close to a year to release.. Looking forward to your next update of "X-Change Life"

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

vz1327

Oct 31, 2022
Everytime i try running into the game i run into a java script error and the game shows no pictures or videos. Anyone got a fix for this?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Everytime i try running into the game i run into a java script error and the game shows no pictures or videos. Anyone got a fix for this?
Are you using mods? and if so did you unzip the zipped ones because if so that will cause that problem just leave them zipped. Outside of that I don't recall having any issues.

AntoLeDozo

Jan 20, 2022
hi, i have a problem at the beginning of the game, when i want to do the first morning, it shows me this message (I can't (display:) the passage 'Do the chores' because it doesn't exist. you know how to do in these cases

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
hi, i have a problem at the beginning of the game, when i want to do the first morning, it shows me this message (I can't (display:) the passage 'Do the chores' because it doesn't exist. you know how to do in these cases
What version of the game are you playing, and do you have any mods installed?

Do we know when the next update will be?
Soon. Not sure exactly when, but trying to get the next playtest out in a few days.

This usually means you may have downloaded the patch instead of the full game, the X-Change Life.html file has to be in the same directory as the /img/ folder, there are some .js files that also need to be accessed by the game.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
will .17 have more mods?
Undoubtedly!

At the moment, checking LoversLab, there are almost forty already, and no sign of slowing down...
1681638386426.png
Admittedly, some are smaller than others. I'm trying my best when adding core code for 0.17, to keep the game as compatible as possible with mods made for previous versions. Of course, breakages are inevitable. But the game has a modular design under the hood, like legos, rather than the typical HTML CYOA style, so it's a lot easier to keep mods separate from core code.

la version 0.16f and i have no mods
Ok. I wanna say that the issue is resolved in 0.17, because I vaguely remember fixing it now. So wait a bit and it should be resolved.

Last edited:

hligahudiaunf

Feb 5, 2019
Idea for sales demo pill:
Pill that makes you cum more easily and with squirt.
During demo you should try not to cum, similar as for Dumb Bitch pill. Once you cum 2+ times - you lose orgasm control skill each time you cum.

Side effects after cumming 5+ times on demo:
You squirt during orgasm

Reactions: Jackapp

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
There is some for sure.
Admittedly X-Change Life is not AS "BBC focused" as other games in the genre. I just didn't want to make the whole game revolve around one specific fetish. You might be interested in other games that focus ONLY on that sort of thing, but in my opinion it takes away from the immersion aspect if it's too one-note.

I think there are 6 dedicated BMWF scenes? Though some are with you playing as the male.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes