subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Lately I've been obsessed with this game and enjoying the mods. I had two questions:

1. Is there a stat that tracks how many babies MC has had, and with whom? I have looked through what's in all the stat sections and did not see it.

2. I'm getting ready to join and support the game development on SubscribeStar, but I also only am able to play online (no room left on my one rinky dink, non-work laptop LOL.) Is it possible to play the Supporter's version of the game online? Thanks l1lym (Aphrodite) your game is amazing!

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
There's 1 mod for adding Angela White and one other as a playable character
I think I'm blind because I am looking through the mod list and don't see any new chars. I see the mod that lets you add new characters, but not anyone specific, unless I'm an idiot (always possible) and Angela White is the "sample" in that mod?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I think I'm blind because I am looking through the mod list and don't see any new chars. I see the mod that lets you add new characters, but not anyone specific, unless I'm an idiot (always possible) and Angela White is the "sample" in that mod?
You're right, there are no full character replacement mods yet. There is one in progress for Kenzie Reeves on the Discord. But a new core character is a MASSIVE undertaking, each one involves hundreds of media files (including audio), and tons of code. I am curious who the first team will be to go through and finish one.
Lately I've been obsessed with this game and enjoying the mods. I had two questions:

1. Is there a stat that tracks how many babies MC has had, and with whom? I have looked through what's in all the stat sections and did not see it.

2. I'm getting ready to join and support the game development on SubscribeStar, but I also only am able to play online (no room left on my one rinky dink, non-work laptop LOL.) Is it possible to play the Supporter's version of the game online? Thanks l1lym (Aphrodite) your game is amazing!
Aw thanks! When I release the playtest, it is usually first as an offline file, and then once the main bugs are resolved, I make the playtest available at a secret URL so supporters can play it online. I am hoping to get the playtest out tomorrow, but there is still so much to do...

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
You're right, there are no full character replacement mods yet. There is one in progress for Kenzie Reeves on the Discord. But a new core character is a MASSIVE undertaking, each one involves hundreds of media files (including audio), and tons of code. I am curious who the first team will be to go through and finish one.

Aw thanks! When I release the playtest, it is usually first as an offline file, and then once the main bugs are resolved, I make the playtest available at a secret URL so supporters can play it online. I am hoping to get the playtest out tomorrow, but there is still so much to do...
Great! Signing up now :)

raw_meat

Jan 3, 2021
good game
but unfortunately no bbc at all
nooooo this game isn't focused on my fetish! this game sucks. That's how you sound.
I appreciate the game dev for making those content are optional.

How long do you see the playtest lasting before general release?
If you can't wait for the update the game is open source (unlike some games..), that means you can compile the files in the open source git and play it that way. requires some basic technical skills though. if you have good reading comprehension the guide works quite well.

Last edited:
Reactions: l1lym

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
With the new rep system, first time I ever applied for the job not as a woman. Figured it wasn't worth it since one starts small and works their way up the corporate sex swing. Of course I landed a decent sales on the first day, so there is $250 towards a x-change pill and a saddle sex machine for future stress reduction.

ouch... those things are pricey!

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Finally going to work is gonna be exciting ! (I never imagined in my entire life that i would say those words)

• Haha
Reactions: menatv

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
is there any way to speed up the animations a bit? I enjoy playing this game, but some parts are just very slow due to animations.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Looking forward to the update. Normally I skip work because there isn't a lot to do around the office (other than initiate those sales). So more events happening there will be welcomed.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
New update looks excellent, really looking forward to the office being something other than a boring chore. On an unrelated note, has anyone managed to get the recent Barwhore mod to work? The loader recognizes it, it shows up as a mod in-game in the little blurb on the bottom right but it doesn't seem to do anything.

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
New update looks excellent, really looking forward to the office being something other than a boring chore. On an unrelated note, has anyone managed to get the recent Barwhore mod to work? The loader recognizes it, it shows up as a mod in-game in the little blurb on the bottom right but it doesn't seem to do anything.
It worked well on my end. It triggers when you try to leave the bar after having any kind of sex for money or trading card.
Has a few bugs, or conflicts with other mods, but is very playable

Reactions: weirdlittlefella
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes