l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Would it maybe be possible to get some sort of toggle so all product demonstrations turn sexual? I've had a few now that were at 100% from the start which meant that nothing happened.
You can use the "flirt" option which will increase the chances they turn sexual. You can also press L and type (set:$npc's "motive" to "sex") at the beginning of the demo and that will increase the chances further.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just played a few minutes before going into work. Really, really like the changes to the workplace in your game. Definitely makes it feel more like a dynamic environment, as opposed to basically a bit of a grindy place to earn money.

So really like what I've seen so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
Another fantastic update! I really love the additions to the (up until now) repetitive working day.

Got a problem with the sextoy integration:
It resets after each day. After each night I have to go to the settings, hit "connect", choose the toy and go "back". Then everything works this ingame day, but at night it resets again. (chrome, win12).
In the Intiface, there is no disconnect. Seems like the toy settings get reset by cleaning up the variables of the prior day.

After you wroting something about a "rudimentary toy integration" or something similar a few weeks ago, I was heavily surprised about the effects you implemeted. I only expected something easy "arousal based", but not interactions with green bar areas and such. Really well done!

Edit: Another bug during the "don't cum minigame": (no mods, new game with 17a)
errors dont cum.jpg

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
You can use the "flirt" option which will increase the chances they turn sexual. You can also press L and type (set:$npc's "motive" to "sex") at the beginning of the demo and that will increase the chances further.
I've tested about twenty demo's and flirted at the start of every single one but the only one that actually turned to sex was the dumb bitch pill. I tried changing their motive but when their ethics are good it just stays at professional and even when their motive is sex it just doesn't trigger the sex scenes. The deal is either closed just before the sex scene starts or it's just an immediate win.

I've attached a save file that's set before the start of a product demo.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Consistently all the new content doesnt seem to check for voices to be enabled. Constantly all the content includes female voices when available even when turned off. Very annoying lol

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
l1lym, in passage
Code:
name="story maid on the shore 40 you ride give in"
the
Code:
$choice
variable should be changed or next dialogues will be affected incorrectly cause it's will stay as "no sex".

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Consistently all the new content doesnt seem to check for voices to be enabled. Constantly all the content includes female voices when available even when turned off. Very annoying lol
Sounds like a bug, I'll take a look today.

Edit: but just to note, counter-intuitively the voice toggle won't affect all voices - it only affects separate voice lines rather than those baked into other sound effects etc. Like for instance it won't affect the GoodGirl Petite demo because that has spoken lines merged with the normal sounds of that scene. So I'm wondering if I should even leave a toggle for this or if it will just frustrate people lol.

Last edited:

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
When I paste that into the "L" menu it just shows me the NPC's grid list as if I just did $npc with the additional text being both above and below it and doesn't seem to change the motive

Reactions: TheGodUncle

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
When I paste that into the "L" menu it just shows me the NPC's grid list as if I just did $npc with the additional text being both above and below it and doesn't seem to change the motive
If it's just displaying the value, then it is not properly processing the command. I may be making some tweaks soon so that the demos get sexual more easily, it seems like a consistent report that the demos don't get sexual easily enough.

Edit: I am doing some bug fixing and balance improvements at the moment. Now, if you "flirt", it will make a much higher chance that things will turn sexual.

Last edited:

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
If it's just displaying the value, then it is not properly processing the command. I may be making some tweaks soon so that the demos get sexual more easily, it seems like a consistent report that the demos don't get sexual easily enough.

Edit: I am doing some bug fixing and balance improvements at the moment. Now, if you "flirt", it will make a much higher chance that things will turn sexual.
Like if I open the online version in the initial post that effect will take place or is this for the next patch? I am just curious

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Like if I open the online version in the initial post that effect will take place or is this for the next patch? I am just curious
Yes, the update is live - you should be able to see "Apr 30" in the bottom right online
Testing the new version. Awesome.

Any tips to get spiked by a coworker as male? I'm at level 4 sex reputation (easy girl)
The chance to get spiked is still really low at Level 4 (maybe like 1%). So ideally you can make it to "Office Slut" (Level 5) or "Office Mattress" (Level 6). Cheats have just been added (as of 5 mins ago) to increase your reputation if you just want to see the scenes.

Reactions: menatv

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
so far i've seen 3 variation of the drug spiking in the office by moving back and forth between the desk and the pantry (take a break), but seems like all of the events only occur at our desk? Hasn't encounter any spiking event when taking a break

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
so far i've seen 3 variation of the drug spiking in the office by moving back and forth between the desk and the pantry (take a break), but seems like all of the events only occur at our desk? Hasn't encounter any spiking event when taking a break
At the moment yes, they are sort of intended to happen between sales mostly. In future they might happen in the break room too.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes