jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
It's been several patches since I've given this a go- I like what you've done with the interference in the orgasm denial minigame, both by adding the easier setting (reverse inputs rather than ignore them) and by making it more clear via audio cues when the interference is about to take place.

The one issue that I've run into so far on this playthrough is with the Callie Workout event. I was stuck in that event for probably 45 minutes because Callie refused to give my character control "just for fun", kept making Fi cum in passive stances and draining all of her energy every single turn (even while I was succeeding at the orgasm denial minigames), and only passively generating satisfaction, not pleasure.

It was rather frustrating. Of course, I failed the event overall... but I'm not really looking forward to going back and giving it another go for that reason.

Poorboyme

Jun 16, 2017
I really like the game. And the progress since a few versions back is remarkable ! How come there is no anal in the game though ? Probably a few more extreme versions of sex would greatly increase the game's longevity.

Reactions: JoJoPool and l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I really like the game. And the progress since a few versions back is remarkable ! How come there is no anal in the game though ? Probably a few more extreme versions of sex would greatly increase the game's longevity.
I'm glad you're enjoying it! There technically are two scenes containing anal, as part of the "Hot and Ready" post-demo sex scenes. I guess anal isn't really my "thing", but I will probably add it into the core sex mechanics once I can figure out how to get around the fact that not all the actresses have anal scenes.
It's been several patches since I've given this a go- I like what you've done with the interference in the orgasm denial minigame, both by adding the easier setting (reverse inputs rather than ignore them) and by making it more clear via audio cues when the interference is about to take place.

The one issue that I've run into so far on this playthrough is with the Callie Workout event. I was stuck in that event for probably 45 minutes because Callie refused to give my character control "just for fun", kept making Fi cum in passive stances and draining all of her energy every single turn (even while I was succeeding at the orgasm denial minigames), and only passively generating satisfaction, not pleasure.

It was rather frustrating. Of course, I failed the event overall... but I'm not really looking forward to going back and giving it another go for that reason.
I'll take a look at balancing it haha. Any chance you have any mods, or the "Submissive Pleasure" side effect?

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 1617091

Overview:
X-Change Life is a daily life Twine RPG based in a universe where it's normal to take over-the-counter,
gender swapping pills that last 24 hours (or more).​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-02-11
Developer: Aphrodite - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17a - Rise and Grind
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
0.17a (Full version):
PIXELDRAIN - -
Extras: - - - - Fan Sig

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2039663 View attachment 2039664 View attachment 2039665 View attachment 2039666 View attachment 2114248 View attachment 2114245 View attachment 2039668 View attachment 2039669 View attachment 2114255 View attachment 2039670 View attachment 2039672 View attachment 2039673 View attachment 2039674 View attachment 2039675 View attachment 2039676
wtf is gender swapping why are you confusing my dick
but game looks good im gonna try it

tappitytaptap

Apr 11, 2021
When I paste that into the "L" menu it just shows me the NPC's grid list as if I just did $npc with the additional text being both above and below it and doesn't seem to change the motive
Make sure you're including the parentheses in the code or it won't work. You can test it by pressing L and entering $npc to see their status, and then pressing L and entering (set:$npc's "motive" to "anythingyoulike") and then pressing L and entering $npc again to see that it's changed.

Reactions: AnonZeta

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys, I'm embarrassing myself by asking the same question in multiple threads... I've had my eye on this game, and honestly I want to play it; but I'm waiting for the incest content to be implemented -- it's my favorite kink : / -- are we there yet fellas, or should I keep waiting?

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Hey guys, I'm embarrassing myself by asking the same question in multiple threads... I've had my eye on this game, and honestly I want to play it; but I'm waiting for the incest content to be implemented -- it's my favorite kink : / -- are we there yet fellas, or should I keep waiting?
there is stuff you can do with your family. HJ/BJ from sister / getting drugged and fked by dad.

Reactions: bcool and l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
While there is some content currently, I'd recommend waiting a few more releases, if you check out the there are some dedicated releases planned that focus more on the family.

Reactions: bcool

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
yo dev, in your 0.17a version, i am getting a few audio bugs (i think) whn i load my save file. i downloaded the patch and all. pls help.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
yo dev, in your 0.17a version, i am getting a few audio bugs (i think) whn i load my save file. i downloaded the patch and all. pls help.
Hi, what are the bugs you're getting, and what browser are you using? Would you mind posting a screenshot if there are any specific errors? Ideally you could post it in #bug-reports in the .

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Hi, what are the bugs you're getting, and what browser are you using? Would you mind posting a screenshot if there are any specific errors? Ideally you could post it in #bug-reports in the .
thanks for replying. the error stated was sumthing like this-

Error in A.track() -> see the console for more information.

Error in the (track:) macro: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'fadeOut')

Error in the (track:) macro: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'volume')

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
The chance to get spiked is still really low at Level 4 (maybe like 1%). So ideally you can make it to "Office Slut" (Level 5) or "Office Mattress" (Level 6). Cheats have just been added (as of 5 mins ago) to increase your reputation if you just want to see the scenes.
Great! thank you

Jun 2, 2017
Is the ability to choose the pill you unlock a new feature? If so, I may have to make a new save so I can check that out. My current are all past that point in the "story" and have "Hot N Ready" unlocked.

Jun 2, 2017
Is the ability to choose the pill you unlock a new feature? If so, I may have to make a new save so I can check that out. My current saves are all past that point in the "story" and have "Hot N Ready" unlocked.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I'm glad you're enjoying it! There technically are two scenes containing anal, as part of the "Hot and Ready" post-demo sex scenes. I guess anal isn't really my "thing", but I will probably add it into the core sex mechanics once I can figure out how to get around the fact that not all the actresses have anal scenes.

I'll take a look at balancing it haha. Any chance you have any mods, or the "Submissive Pleasure" side effect?
No mods installed. The game claims that the character has no side effects, and the wiki says that the "Submissive Pleasure" side effect is generated by the New-U machine. Switching to Fi is the first time my character has used the New-U machine, and they went for the high quality transformation, which claimed that no side effects were generated at the time of transforrmation.

I am fairly certain that the character had not attempted to sell SWPH&R before attempting the gym battle, but the character has attempted it in the time since, so it's possible that she now has some invisible changes due to that event.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes