VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
Yes, really loving the new update. It gives some much needed love to the workplace. I really like the new leads system especially.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hahah well the web version went live five minutes ago!

Which by the way will likely be slow for a few hours, if past experience is any guide...

Edit: download link updated too!

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
*Sigh* Pixeldrain again. :(
I personally pay Pixeldrain $200 a month so that players' downloads are fast and ad free, it's really the best option. Mega caps free downloads at 5gb making it a no-go, Mediafire blocked me because they don't officially allow NSFW content.

But it will also be uploaded to other mirrors when F95zone uploaders do their thing... my favorite is the RDPL torrent though, I bet that will be up within 24 hours.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I personally pay Pixeldrain $200 a month so that players' downloads are fast and ad free, it's really the best option. Mega caps free downloads at 5gb making it a no-go, Mediafire blocked me because they don't officially allow NSFW content.

But it will also be uploaded to other mirrors when F95zone uploaders do their thing... my favorite is the RDPL torrent though, I bet that will be up within 24 hours.
You should ask for your money back. I can't even download the update file (a measly 108MB) from Pixeldrain without it seizing up. My browser thinks with my connection it should take 10 seconds.

Deserttt

May 30, 2022
You should ask for your money back. I can't even download the update file (a measly 108MB) from Pixeldrain without it seizing up. My browser thinks with my connection it should take 10 seconds.
I just downloaded the entire game (5.4gb) from the pixeldrain link with no ads and it took about 15/20 mins. You sure this issue isn't on your end?

Reactions: hp_surfer and l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'm sorry you're having issues with the download, I'm sure other mirrors will be live soon.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I just downloaded the entire game (5.4gb) from the pixeldrain link with no ads and it took about 15/20 mins. You sure this issue isn't on your end?
It's just pixeldrain. Every other DL site is fine. It downloads very fast for about 80-90Mb and then stops dead.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
If Pixeldrain did not work it would not be on the approved file hosts list.

Edit: I just chatted with the Pixeldrain dev to ask if there were any interruptions and he said that his servers are under heavy load today. He says temporarily some geographic locations may be affected, but it should be better soon, as he is scaling them up at the moment.

Edit 2: Re-uploading the files again, fixed a bug.

Edit 3: Links live again.

Edit 4: As usual RPDL is amazing, they have confirmed torrent is going live very soon.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Godsend Aphrodite!
XChangeLife-0.17a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: l1lym

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
If Pixeldrain did not work it would not be on the approved file hosts list.

Edit: I just chatted with the Pixeldrain dev to ask if there were any interruptions and he said that his servers are under heavy load today. He says temporarily some geographic locations may be affected, but it should be better soon, as he is scaling them up at the moment.

Edit 2: Re-uploading the files again, fixed a bug.

Edit 3: Links live again.

Edit 4: As usual RPDL is amazing, they have confirmed torrent is going live very soon.
Any chance of putting the update on RFDL too?

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I updated the X-Change Life Online Patch to the newest version, for folks who want use mods, but not download the entire game.
It can be found as usual at

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes