VN Others Completed X-Trek: A Night with Troi [Final] [Xia Liu Bei]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Any thoughts on 7 of 9 and Torres?
I'd love to, but the assets don't exist. These games will feature Troi, Beverly, Uhura, Janice Rand, and Nurse Chapel when it comes to established characters, plus at least 3 original female characters (all of which are featured briefly in 'A Night with Troi').

I could work in some generic Orions, Vulcans, Romulans, and TOS Klingons if the demand is high enough.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, the assets for DS9, Voy, and ENT characters just don't exist at the moment. I'm hoping this X-Trek revival on my part will motivate the DAZ community to develop more Trek assets. Most of the stuff that exists right now is for M4/V4 and Genesis, if that gives you an idea as to how old some of it is.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I never could get behind the idea of her and Worf together. It looks interesting certainly wasn't expecting to see something like this I'm surprised there aren't more games based on Star Trek here.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I never could get behind the idea of her and Worf together. It looks interesting certainly wasn't expecting to see something like this I'm surprised there aren't more games based on Star Trek here.
Sirtis and Dorn didn't like it either. Sadly, TNG was just on fumes at that point.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Starfleet does'nt interfere with the personal relations of crewmembers, in fact they encourage it, Section 67 Paragraph 233 it's there , so this scenario could have clearly occurred. Riker could'nt have known what his emzadi was up to when he was on an away mission, and Troi was the ship's Counsellor after all , so this could have been a "therapy session " :)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sirtis and Dorn didn't like it either. Sadly, TNG was just on fumes at that point.
Really? I didn't know that. I thought they all got along pretty well based on the bloopers, but I guess you never know what goes on behind the scenes.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Really? I didn't know that. I thought they all got along pretty well based on the bloopers, but I guess you never know what goes on behind the scenes.
Oh, yeah. They were really good friends. They both just both hated that storyline.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I hope they make some 24th Century Deodorizer for that Bathroom sense, That was Epic:sick:
Haha. I didn’t even know if anyone would read that, or if they were just speeding through the text to get to the sex.

In part II there will be callbacks to those little scenes, like the bathroom scene and the scene with the guy “faking” his illness in sickbay.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
Nov 9, 2017
You're misreading it. He's not saying the actors didn't get along. He's saying both Sirtis & Dorn didn't like the characters getting together. And neither did the fans based on the fact that it was never brought up again after the show ended

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
To boldly go where Commander Riker has has gone before...and also Worf in that one timeline. :LOL:

Too bad the assets from the other shows don't exist. Jadzia Dax, T'Pol, Seven, so many other good options out there....

Reactions: Robert Monotoli
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes