VN Others Completed X-Trek: A Night with Troi [Final] [Xia Liu Bei]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Jul 2, 2017
Heads up, the android version appears just to be the win version. When you unzip the .rar there is no .apk.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Iam too dumb apparently. How do i make it fullscreen and where is the volume control?
Once you get past the title screen and into the game, just hit F11 for full screen. ‘H’ will hide the text. For this build, you'll have to adjust the volume on your PC. I'll try to remedy that in my next release.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Holy shit! This old AIF game got visuals now?? Many a nut was lost to the wild imaginings this game gave me back in the day. The whole quarters was filled with places to fuck and things to use and interact with. Is this like that, or simplified?

Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
Any chance we get a Linux version? I tried to run the game using Wine and Proton, in Wine the game just freezes right after starting it, with Proton I can hear the title music, but only get a black screen.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Any chance we get a Linux version? I tried to run the game using Wine and Proton, in Wine the game just freezes right after starting it, with Proton I can hear the title music, but only get a black screen.
Yes, I'll get you a Linux version shortly. Give me about 2 hours and it should be ready.

Holy shit! This old AIF game got visuals now?? Many a nut was lost to the wild imaginings this game gave me back in the day. The whole quarters was filled with places to fuck and things to use and interact with. Is this like that, or simplified?
It's inspired by those games, but it's not a remake. It's an original story.

best game ever! I absolutely love the renders and the jokes. Please much mooore of this. I pay for every new episode!
Thank you so much. I feel happy to read you guys are enjoying the game. I was afraid people would hate the renders, the humor, etc... because I really am my own worst critic. I thought the game was total shit when I finished it, and would not have posted it except I had already put so much time in it.

D

Deleted member 2870362

best game ever! I absolutely love the renders and the jokes. Please much mooore of this.

I pay for every new episode!

I think this game is make with Virt-A-Mate like the game Movie Night from DumbKoala. I hope that more devs use this engine in future because you need no more rendering time for create a new scenes. This means much... much... more content! And content is love, you know ;)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It's alright, not really much point to the options before the sex starts. I know it talks of sequels but a bigger game where you could muck about with all the various women in the same playthrough would have been great.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
It's alright, not really much point to the options before the sex starts. I know it talks of sequels but a bigger game where you could muck about with all the various women in the same playthrough would have been great.
I'd definitely like to have more free play and choices in future installments. As I mentioned previously in this thread, this is my first time ever doing something like this. I've never coded anything in my life, so I'm learning as I go.

I think this game is make with Virt-A-Mate like the game Movie Night from DumbKoala. I hope that more devs use this engine in future because you need no more rendering time for create a new scenes. This means much... much... more content! And content is love, you know ;)
I used Tyranobuilder for this game. It's a good engine for people who know nothing about coding, like me.

and now a Night with Dr. Beverly Crusher :love:
She's next. And then a threesome with Bev and Troi in Part III.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Very nice, thank you!
So, bad news guys. I'm not going to be able to do an android or Linux version. For android because some of the file types I used to compile the game won't work in android, and for Linux because Tyranobuilder doesn't have that export option yet.

Windows and MAC are it, for now. :(

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes