Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hello, when can you expect another game update ???
Hi tom4512,

we can answer you in detail. In fact, we are currently finalising the new update which will be available in a few days on our Patreon and, after a fortnight, also here for everyone.
This time we have opted for a shorter update than the previous ones, which have been long and demanding to complete, with the risk of leaving the community without content for too long.

Cheers :cool:
Tlakkua

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

as anticipated, we have released the new version of Xenolov: 0.35 :coffee:
It is available for higher level patrons on .
Two weeks from now we will also publish it here.

All the best
Tlakkua

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello tom4512,
the new update features new story content and will be available to all in a week.

Tlakkua
I know that on November 23 there will be an update and I'm waiting but from what I follow this page and patreona it will be a retrospection and I mean the second update sex with strangers????

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Xenolov [v0.35] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.61 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 294 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 277 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Unfortunately not my cup of tea, but seems pretty well made generally. As a small suggestion, I'd change the dialogue box / font / text color / any combination of those; it's readable, but imo could be better. The black text doesn't stand out too well.

Reactions: Tlakkua

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I know that on November 23 there will be an update and I'm waiting but from what I follow this page and patreona it will be a retrospection and I mean the second update sex with strangers????
I wish MC to be fucked by Alien Frog in this update but I think her story still far away from getting fucked.
Lol it sure was disappointing^^
Hello, the next update will be of a purely technical nature, in order to optimise the size of the game for an easier use by all.
But in the update that will follow, who knows? :D

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Xenolov [v0.35] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.61 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 294 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 277 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Please post to someplace other then MIXDROP because my Anti-Virus blocks MIXDROP from even loading.

Thanks

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al Español - v0.35

Como siempre, hay que descargar este archivo, extraer la carpeta 'game' y pegarla en la que tengáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todos los archivos si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---

Spanish Translation - v0.35

As always, download this patch, extract the 'game' folder and copypaste it wherever you have installed the game, replacing all if asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

--
(-Dear Tlakkua team, for user's comfort please edit your OP to link this post instead of the current 0.9 file, so in the future I can just keep updating this post after each update and the OP will always link to the latest translation available. Thanks in advance)

Reactions: AVM666

Tlakkua

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Traducción al Español - v0.35

Como siempre, hay que descargar este archivo, extraer la carpeta 'game' y pegarla en la que tengáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todos los archivos si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---

Spanish Translation - v0.35

As always, download this patch, extract the 'game' folder and copypaste it wherever you have installed the game, replacing all if asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

--
(-Dear Tlakkua team, for user's comfort please edit your OP to link this post instead of the current 0.9 file, so in the future I can just keep updating this post after each update and the OP will always link to the latest translation available. Thanks in advance)
Hi, moskyx.
We always thank you for your work.
We have updated the message as per your suggestion. ;)

Reactions: moskyx
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes