MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
on the floor? cant seem to find it

im in beastboy chamber and cant see the camera :(
Send me your save file. I will check if it's a bug.
I will get back to you as soon as possible. PP release in four days. I am working on it's drawings. Little tight on schedule. Kindly wait :)

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Damn how not to get on the plot of whores? In general, the main disadvantage is that in the "with hints" mode there is no writing in the style of "this choice will lead to such and such a love path" or something like that. The rest of the game is nice, but I would like more h-content. But as they say everything is ahead.

• Star-struck
Reactions: MUPLUR

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
As we all are, mate :sneaky: But I can assure you, there will be more good h-stuff, because the guy who works on the drawing part of this game is nuts in terms of work efficiency. So just wait ;)
This is reassuring. But what worries me is that I simply won’t see these h-scenes because I simply don’t know how to approach them or because I made some kind of erroneous choice a couple of hours ago and I will have to replay again. (After all, sound notification of the choice is not the most practical solution (it would be better to add the phrase "This will affect your path" after the choice))
I apologize for starting to choke you with my claims about the roots. It's just a shame that of all the options I got on the most uninteresting route for me, simply because I wanted to help Bistboy get out of depression. Seriously because of such a setup, he is now my least favorite character in the game.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
This is reassuring. But what worries me is that I simply won’t see these h-scenes because I simply don’t know how to approach them or because I made some kind of erroneous choice a couple of hours ago and I will have to replay again. (After all, sound notification of the choice is not the most practical solution (it would be better to add the phrase "This will affect your path" after the choice))
I apologize for starting to choke you with my claims about the roots. It's just a shame that of all the options I got on the most uninteresting route for me, simply because I wanted to help Bistboy get out of depression. Seriously because of such a setup, he is now my least favorite character in the game.
Fair point to me, I guess. Let's wait until Muplur checks the thread and reacts to your message...

• Star-struck

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Damn how not to get on the plot of whores? In general, the main disadvantage is that in the "with hints" mode there is no writing in the style of "this choice will lead to such and such a love path" or something like that. The rest of the game is nice, but I would like more h-content. But as they say everything is ahead.
Thanks for playing, Kainit :D I am learning and improving on the gameplay writing. My main intention is to let everyone explore the game as MC for different choices. I thought if I make the writing this as "this choice will lead to love/harem route", it will be too plain to play the game. I take the point and see what I can do with it.
More H-content : 100% honestly I am screaming to draw those parts. I have awesome ideas and different ways to present the drawings in game. I'll set those scenes like a movie director, I 100% sure, you will celebrate those scenes. Love route will be wholesome and so connected with the girls, and Harem route is all you can bang buffet :p . But you have to wait, because of my selfish idea of making a love based adult game. The game will have more on friend+love side than harem. Kindly bear with me for 2 more updates, then you can start to taste all those girls.
Note: You want to bang everyone, harem route is the only option. In love route you will get only one girl. (selfish me^_^')

There is also a basic Walkthrough for the game. Which is just where to go what to do. But Later, I will make a proper walkthrough with how to get to love route or ultimate harem, and becoming a full titan.
I heard a lot of talks about Beastboy. I set up the guys' stories as a test for MC. If he gives in, he will fall into harem route. And I wanted to make sure the guys have their personal story as well. To make them more alive. They all will have their ups and downs. Seriously some times you may hate me for putting them in that position. But things will take a turn and everything will be fine in the end.
XIX will be a wholesome love game with awesome H-scene drawings :)

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
As we all are, mate :sneaky: But I can assure you, there will be more good h-stuff, because the guy who works on the drawing part of this game is nuts in terms of work efficiency. So just wait ;)
What do you mean "drawing part of the game"? I am working on every part of the game O_O
Story, Dialogues, Posing, Sound effects, Drawing, Testing - I am an One Man Army, Dan XD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks for the answer. And yes, the moment that gave me a couple of problems. No quest log. Please add it. Without such a thing, tracking progress is quite difficult. Especially quests with repetitive actions (Like meditation or dancing). The banal subconscious for me - a gamer, the thought "If I continue to go through this event, then I will receive a reward" pushes me to an endless repetition of the same action in the hope of a loot or a scene ...

As for a harem or individual routes... it sounds tempting. By the way, will there be a "wardrobe"? (Terra's "sport fashion" show was the best part of everything for me ... well, just everything. It hurts chic you turned out both as a character and visually. Although initially I came to this game for Blackfire, but as they say: "Walked for gold but found a diamond")

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
What do you mean "drawing part of the game"? I am working on every part of the game O_O
Story, Dialogues, Posing, Sound effects, Drawing, Testing - I am an One Man Army, Dan XD
I thought Akanoes does all the code stuff :HideThePain: Otherwise yeah, you're a maniac as always xD

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I thought Akanoes does all the code stuff :HideThePain: Otherwise yeah, you're a maniac as always xD
He did the ground work. he set up everything, so my future coding and posing will be easier. I do the adding and removing stuff

Reactions: Danlorn

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Thanks for the answer. And yes, the moment that gave me a couple of problems. No quest log. Please add it. Without such a thing, tracking progress is quite difficult. Especially quests with repetitive actions (Like meditation or dancing). The banal subconscious for me - a gamer, the thought "If I continue to go through this event, then I will receive a reward" pushes me to an endless repetition of the same action in the hope of a loot or a scene ...

As for a harem or individual routes... it sounds tempting. By the way, will there be a "wardrobe"? (Terra's "sport fashion" show was the best part of everything for me ... well, just everything. It hurts chic you turned out both as a character and visually. Although initially I came to this game for Blackfire, but as they say: "Walked for gold but found a diamond")
The main missions do have quest log. 'Go!' application is mobile. The friend events doesn't have them, so they feel bit natural. I thought it will make players to pay attention on what to do next. And I added the hints, event if they miss what to do.

Only the first friend events are repeatable and they will give a reward after 3 times of repetition. It was designed like that because I didn't know much about the rewarding system. I learned it only after the previous release. So that area is hard to deal right now. But I have something else in mind. But I have to learn and exercise it before I take into action.

By wardrobe if you ask you can change their clothes, then no. In XIX, the characters have their own idea to wear what they want. It may change based on story too. Though MC can't order them to change the clothes. I loved that scene too, that's why it had 6 variants of pics :D. Other girls will have their 'dress scene' too. But they all will be a bit different from each others'.
Why it hurts? I don't understand that.
And there will be lot of updates and lot of diamonds for you :)

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Why it hurts? I don't understand that.
And there will be lot of updates and lot of diamonds for you :)
In this case, "pain" (it hurts) is a figure of speech that is quite difficult to translate into English. Depending on the context, this can also mean "something very much (in the sense of knowing / talking), "reacted very quickly (in the context of the conversation) (conditionally, this is a "suspicious" meaning when someone you are talking to does not hide information or his involvement in something) or "something incredibly beautiful" (in the context of "person, place, things"). And these are far from all the options for meaning, but I will not recount the rest.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes