MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
so, there is no nudity in this game ? i see the tags but i could no see any content and i followed the walktrhough
There is one sex scene, couple of nudes, and some teases in the game. I think your choices went another route. You can see them in gallery though

Reactions: XXXVAA

Calen0512

Sep 10, 2017
If you dowloaded the "no bestiality" version you can't see it
I played the Bestiality version and it is just black screen with text until mc mentions its morning. I tot it might be just the version I played so I downloaded the non bestiality version and still the same result.

Reactions: XXXVAA

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I played the Bestiality version and it is just black screen with text until mc mentions its morning. I tot it might be just the version I played so I downloaded the non bestiality version and still the same result.
Go to Beastboy's room and click at a video camera near his bed

Reactions: dorksin

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Hey Thanks for the review.
I like to reduce the grind. Can you tell me which part was it?
Well, I got Robin's training reward early. Then I got Beastboy's reward, the app works similar to onlyfans. I thought this money was just excess money since the weekly salary is 10 bucks a week. Left with 100/150 bucks. Then I got to Blackfire's quest which requires 1000$. Had to just go to work/sleep like 1-2 months in game time, 5 times a week. (I chose to increase my wage to 90 from 60 as well)
My suggestion is either increase the weekly salary or payment from work or have another money making option, or another quest reward tbh. Or maybe a little cheat option like some games have, just for money.
Building up the bar costs 1000$ is kinda realistic in that world but 10$ a week is not at all.

Reactions: Lorenz1 and MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Well, I got Robin's training reward early. Then I got Beastboy's reward, the app works similar to onlyfans. I thought this money was just excess money since the weekly salary is 10 bucks a week. Left with 100/150 bucks. Then I got to Blackfire's quest which requires 1000$. Had to just go to work/sleep like 1-2 months in game time, 5 times a week. (I chose to increase my wage to 90 from 60 as well)
My suggestion is either increase the weekly salary or payment from work or have another money making option, or another quest reward tbh. Or maybe a little cheat option like some games have, just for money.
Building up the bar costs 1000$ is kinda realistic in that world but 10$ a week is not at all.
Queen app is similar to OF. It takes more money from you :D
This may irritate you to read, but I made it as a financial reminder. "Invest first, then spend." Something you may not want to face in adult game, but I did it first for myself :D
Other than the club can be built with Robin's money, game doesn't have any big purchase at all. So increasing the money in any ways now, will break the game later.
Eventually the pay will increase though. The club money increases as you complete the missions, and Titans incentive will increase when the time comes. And they will be used to either buy 'things' or 'service'

Increase Robin reward to 1,500 USD so it would cover Blackfire club.
That can't be done, man. I will try to limit the Queen app pics to less until MC completes his 1st mission. That way, people can escape from going broke (y)

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
the Queen app pics

What is the Queen app? Robin gives you 950, it is like a whole work ween with Miko to get to the club, more since previous events with starfire and someone else eat money. With salary of 10 it is just unreasonable

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
What is the Queen app? Robin gives you 950, it is like a whole work ween with Miko to get to the club, more since previous events with starfire and someone else eat money. With salary of 10 it is just unreasonable
Queen app is beastboy's reward. Robing gives you 900.
I just noticed that the events are requiring more money and reduced them in half (y) Now it's easier
What you mean someone else eat money?

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
I'm stuck with the 1000 dollars, I followed the mission hint but never get any reward from Robin. Try to speak with him in different place without any result (same with others Titan). Anyone know what am I missing?
1660585330517.png 1660585370026.png

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'm stuck with the 1000 dollars, I followed the mission hint but never get any reward from Robin. Try to speak with him in different place without any result (same with others Titan). Anyone know what am I missing?
View attachment 1985911 View attachment 1985912
Do the close combat training with Robin more than 3 times, you will get it. And for more you can work at miko's office

Reactions: penelo1606

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Do the close combat training with Robin more than 3 times, you will get it. And for more you can work at miko's office
And remember to visit in the afternoons Blackfire... I didn't expect to be this release so big, i still finding things... I passed over the comment of Blackfire about anal sex, went with Star to the Cinema, the photocopies of the near stolen book for Jinx, the Raven who hits MC after meditate a lot (and appears briefly nude :v), near dropping Miko's pants... Now, i'm actually in mission 2 (i think) after getting back some photos of a possible kidnapped person but Cyborg told Robin that my training with him has ended, that was too quickly in comparison to Beast Boy, now i'm waiting for who will become my next trainer... Where the content of this v0.3a ends? Did you give advice to the players that reach end of the content? Please, if it wouldn't be a lot of work, a log in the phone, that serves as a diary for MC would be helpful to remember what to do next or a hint of what to do next as thoughts of MC written there would be help a lot for players to reach goals more quickly, and example would be if there is no other quest active "I need to train more with Robin to perform better in combat" as a note for MC to himself of things to do, that would help players to what's next to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
And remember to visit in the afternoons Blackfire... I didn't expect to be this release so big, i still finding things... I passed over the comment of Blackfire about anal sex, went with Star to the Cinema, the photocopies of the near stolen book for Jinx, the Raven who hits MC after meditate a lot (and appears briefly nude :v), near dropping Miko's pants... Now, i'm actually in mission 2 (i think) after getting back some photos of a possible kidnapped person but Cyborg told Robin that my training with him has ended, that was too quickly in comparison to Beast Boy, now i'm waiting for who will become my next trainer... Where the content of this v0.3a ends? Did you give advice to the players that reach end of the content? Please, if it wouldn't be a lot of work, a log in the phone, that serves as a diary for MC would be helpful to remember what to do next or a hint of what to do next as thoughts of MC written there would be help a lot for players to reach goals more quickly, and example would be if there is no other quest active "I need to train more with Robin to perform better in combat" as a note for MC to himself of things to do, that would help players to what's next to do.
The bug will be fixed in next update.

For hints. You will get mission hints in 'go!' application. For event hints, you can enable them by clicking bed and turn the hints on.
Also in next update, a checklist and full in-game event guide will be available. For now, use the walkthrough that's already provided.

If you reach the end of update, you will get to see a end screen.
So far the game has 4 missions, 4 events for boys, 8 events for girls (except terra. Terra has only 7 events).
Other than those missions and events, you can read books from raven room, a milf manga from miko room (a bug will appear, ignore that for now- will be fixed in next update) , and click the calendar in your room, and use Queen app to see some hot catgirl pics :)

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The bug will be fixed in next update.

For hints. You will get mission hints in 'go!' application. For event hints, you can enable them by clicking bed and turn the hints on.
Also in next update, a checklist and full in-game event guide will be available. For now, use the walkthrough that's already provided.

If you reach the end of update, you will get to see a end screen.
So far the game has 4 missions, 4 events for boys, 8 events for girls (except terra. Terra has only 7 events).
Other than those missions and events, you can read books from raven room, a milf manga from miko room (a bug will appear, ignore that for now- will be fixed in next update) , and click the calendar in your room, and use Queen app to see some hot catgirl pics :)
Thanks, i didn't do click on calendar yet but i used the queen app after conversation with Beast Boy, i buyed them all until get banned :'v

Reactions: MUPLUR
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes