The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Never played but can I keep all the girls for the MC or do I have to share with Robin, Cyborg, and beast boy?

Reactions: AlexTorch

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Never played but can I keep all the girls for the MC or do I have to share with Robin, Cyborg, and beast boy?
All the 6 Main Titan girls (Starfire, Raven, Terra, Jinx, Miko, Blackfire) Who are love interests are for MC alone. MC is the only guy they will ever have sex with. Crystal clear? ;)
Other girls like the 'warehouse blondes' and 'mama jones brunettes' are not belong to anyone. They are like all out buffet :sneaky:

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Ok how in the fuck do you "Improve Physical Ability", oh and thanks for the super helpful description, not.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Ok how in the fuck do you "Improve Physical Ability", oh and thanks for the super helpful description, not.
Do activities that improve Physical Ability? Gym with robin and terra. Once done, talk to starfire.

You have a full walkthrough.

Reactions: MUPLUR

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Had a pretty good time with it, even though no H-scenes with anyone yet. Looking forward to 0.4, good job dev!
Have one curiosity tho, played the non-bestiality one naturally, what is the difference between bestiality and non bestiality versions? That kink isn't my thing but if there are major differences I might check it anyways

• Star-struck

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Had a pretty good time with it, even though no H-scenes with anyone yet. Looking forward to 0.4, good job dev!
Have one curiosity tho, played the non-bestiality one naturally, what is the difference between bestiality and non bestiality versions? That kink isn't my thing but if there are major differences I might check it anyways

Leave a review, it is impotant on this stage of development so game would be raised in the weighted charts.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Leave a review, it is impotant on this stage of development so game would be raised in the weighted charts.
was thinking about dropping a review after the next release. Can we edit our reviews and ratings?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
In bestiality Beastboy turn into animals while having sex. Either you can choose to see it or not. Though in Bestiality you won't see his animal penis much. So far it's none.
In normal version, those images cannot be seen. it's clean

Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
In bestiality Beastboy turn into animals while having sex. Either you can choose to see it or not. Though in Bestiality you won't see his animal penis much. So far it's none.
In normal version, those images cannot be seen. it's clean
oh I see, thanks man

NiWa.GD

Sep 24, 2021
Do choices matter for relationship improvement? Sometimes I hear bells after desitions and sometimes I don't, and now I'm paranoid thinking that maybe I screwed up some of them.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Do choices matter for relationship improvement? Sometimes I hear bells after desitions and sometimes I don't, and now I'm paranoid thinking that maybe I screwed up some of them.
You hear bell sounds when you make right choices

Reactions: NiWa.GD

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
so, there is no nudity in this game ? i see the tags but i could no see any content and i followed the walktrhough

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes