Kowalski_Memes

Jul 20, 2022
for some reason when i give blackfire the money for the club and i go to check on it later it gives me a message that the trapdoor wont open and i need to fin another way but i cant seem to figure that out.
also ive already tried talking to mike at noon it didnt help

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
for some reason when i give blackfire the money for the club and i go to check on it later it gives me a message that the trapdoor wont open and i need to fin another way but i cant seem to figure that out.
also ive already tried talking to mike at noon it didnt help
outside of warehouse, click the beach and you will find a cave (The cave Blackfire mentioned)

Reactions: werius

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
That's the end of the update? I guess? A lot of Jinx, little raven and a lot of pointless clicking. Dev, you really should do something about the gameplay, it is so tedious now that I forced myself to play to get to the raven content. You have decent game with abhorrently bad UI and quality of life for the player. You can cut the clicking by half just by introducing skip time and direct map of the tower.
View attachment 1971174
You have 2 more miko events and one more blackfire event to do. Thanks

Reactions: Doctor Shark

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Stuck on 3 different events. Training with Miko at night, Stocks with Terra in cyborg's room, and attempting to go to Jinx's room at night by crossing over to the lobby Each one ends in an error so I can't progress.
Those bugs will be resolved in next patch, Kindly ignore them for now, they are only minor bugs, they won't affect the story

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Ok, don't know what's going on lately but it's annoying. First, UploadHaven throws a 404 on EVERY file linked and has been doing it for weeks. Connect to the site just fine but the file itself is 404 not found. Second the walkthrough is not downloadable (or even readable). Says it's in the owner's trash. WTF.
Drive link:
walkthrough for 0.2:

apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
How to use the activity prompt? Click to use and no prompt appears
The game is stuck on completing the second mission

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Any particular reason you gave Beast Boy a small 'V' shaped dick with balls the size of tennis balls?
In his origin he was affected by a virus, only way to save him is to transform him into a certain monkey, so that's what their parents did. Then he got the power to transform into any species.
Due to that 'mokey' story, I gave him small penis with large balls just like monkey family has. It also give a variety, and robin, MC, and cyborg can have different pp sizes

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
How to use the activity prompt? Click to use and no prompt appears
The game is stuck on completing the second mission
tell me what is activity prompt and where you got stuck? I will help you

tooki

Sep 12, 2018
hello thank you for this game the drawings are really cool among the best on teen titan games .Which brings me to my question I had miko's titan calendar but where can I consult it :s
because given your drawing it must be not bad ;)

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
hello thank you for this game the drawings are really cool among the best on teen titan games .Which brings me to my question I had miko's titan calendar but where can I consult it :s
because given your drawing it must be not bad ;)
In your room above bed. It has a smiley made out of japanese letters :)

Reactions: Arbus1234

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Not sure what I'm screwing up but after I discover Blackfire I go grab the pizza but she is no longer there. I've gone back at every time of day for several days and she's just not there anymore.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: MUPLUR

shikamarusev

Jan 14, 2020
I think you need the money too
Not sure what I'm screwing up but after I discover Blackfire I go grab the pizza but she is no longer there. I've gone back at every time of day for several days and she's just not there anymore.
Did you bought the medikit?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes