1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My first impression of FUTA: "This software lets us put dicks on chicks. We should try it."
Prior to a few months ago, I had no idea what it even was or the following it had in adult comics / games.

• Haha
Reactions: The Japanese

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
OMG....

Why need use ugless BG Font insteed use just normal in-game THE SIMS renderes?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
OMG....

Why need use ugless BG Font insteed use just normal in-game THE SIMS renderes?
It my choise to make a games, I wantes something different for other VN game made with The Sims 4. I just wonted render I alredy explaind my self in other game as well. I my style choise to make a game. In thi way can avoid a lot of trouble.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The Mega link for Windows on the main page is Broken. Please check and fix the link
The mega link were disapered for no reason, cause somone had deleated the true one. The other one is for fix only.

Iprovided to readd them again. Just downlod the fix andputfor file into game folder, it gonna fix some issue

Last edited:
Reactions: Melmoth99

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No futa tag, only futa protagonist...means i can avoid futa content if i choose the female protagonist?
And the most important question for me, can i play a pure lesbian route?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No futa tag, only futa protagonist...means i can avoid futa content if i choose the female protagonist?
And the most important question for me, can i play a pure lesbian route?
It multiple protagonist and these are important to each other. In future you can choose to have lesbian time talling to Xisa if their raletion got strongher. If you jump Velisa you may lost some important infor to the story. In future I will add the option no to have sex to velisa even she had a pussy as well. It just depend on chioise you gonna make. I'm not gonna lie saing these two Velisa and Nora never gonna get married, they will get merried in future. Nora will have a lot of futa with females as well.

But if you don't won't Velisa and Nora get merried, I make an option to not marry her and have lot lesbian fun with some other girl. There will alweys been an option to avoid cocks.

I hope I been clear about it.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I reread the overview and this post a few times, but either my brain is too sleepy or im generally confused...for example i dont know who of all those names has a dick and who is a woman...and is the selected protagonist one of the twins?
Its good that dick(girl)s are avoidable, but right now i dont even get who is related (its 4:00 morning here, brain shuts down)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I reread the overview and this post a few times, but either my brain is too sleepy or im generally confused...for example i dont know who of all those names has a dick and who is a woman...and is the selected protagonist one of the twins?
Its good that dick(girl)s are avoidable, but right now i dont even get who is related (its 4:00 morning here, brain shuts down)
Velisa (Main Character is Futanari) and Xisa Xorias are twins sister and Nora (Main Charcter Female) and Kira Gerard are twins sisters. There are some daydreaming from Nora and dreams that alweys will be avoidable. Also in some path Velisa will become pregnant. sinse she fute she will be alwais optional for Nora. And gonna strait to others females Like her friends Scarlet or immortal Alira.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Now it makes more sense. So the marriage part would be the bonding between the families? Then just make it possible for nora to marriage xisa, same result but without dicks involved ^^
Personally i have a little twin kink, so my first choice for nora would be kira, but that woulnt help the story much...well...except both want xisa...that would be even better than (no cheap jealousy drama, just a triangle)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Now it makes more sense. So the marriage part would be the bonding between the families? Then just make it possible for nora to marriage xisa, same result but without dicks involved ^^
Personally i have a little twin kink, so my first choice for nora would be kira, but that woulnt help the story much...well...except both want xisa...that would be even better than (no cheap jealousy drama, just a triangle)
Xisa isn't the MC Playble. Xisa is Velisa Twin. In the Lesbian routes I will make it appen (But it no gonna be canon in The Destiny of Siria were gonna had a lot lesbian time, but it another game milenias years in future.) By the way, sinse Xisa will become futa when Kira will turn out Vampire at the same time as Nora. About on Xisa unleashing her futa side (It gonna be avoidable (Since that is true Xisa's future and the canon one) It gonna be avoidalbe depend on choise you ganna make.) Lets see how things gonna turn out in the end.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Same result but without dicks involved ^^
I had another idead in store for Velisa and Nora (If no dicks involved) Nora will start dreaming about her as Female and more important (To make osome players happy)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway Working on lesbian route andpossibilti to make this day/dream come ture. whe the time will come.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Works for me in the end, but then the adult content needs be avoidable before the the dream comes true ;)
Dunno how you plan this, but basically i think you could "recycle" most of her futa scenes from her futa protagonist route and make it optional (a switch in the settings or a question at the start of noras route "velisa is futa or female").

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes