1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Works for me in the end, but then the adult content needs be avoidable before the the dream comes true ;)
Dunno how you plan this, but basically i think you could "recycle" most of her futa scenes from her futa protagonist route and make it optional (a switch in the settings or a question at the start of noras route "velisa is futa or female").
I will add in a dialog in the begining and sequanse where Nora daydreaming about Velisa
I will make it it avaible in option with like Dreams on Velisa (Female)
Velise is born futanari and she will discover to make her cock disapear if Nora aske her to do so in delicate way and then Velisa will discoverthat kind of power to switch on female only for Nora.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In next update v0.1.0.4B
I will avoid posting uncesnured image on patreon and subscriberstar. The will what gonna happen in next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Piat and Virulenz

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The new update about Xorias are Back v0.1.0.4B

I will avoid posting uncesnured image on patreon and subscriberstar.

About MC Velisa. In one of rutes if she go to the brothel. It depend on whitch path you are on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She will also gonna had some usefull abilit whitch gonna affect her relationshipwith Nora. But they ain't together yet.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Piat

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Hi dev, some advice for you. You've got 5 titles, all of which seem quite early in development. Even if I thought this looked good why would I play it when I have no expectations that you'll finish it instead of starting yet another new one?

Put 3 or 4 of your games on hold and grind on the one you've chosen until you show you can complete something

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hi dev, some advice for you. You've got 5 titles, all of which seem quite early in development. Even if I thought this looked good why would I play it when I have no expectations that you'll finish it instead of starting yet another new one?

Put 3 or 4 of your games on hold and grind on the one you've chosen until you show you can complete something
Xhenia: Nelia's Life it gonna be first game I will finishe due the fact. It too far in the past. Into prehistory era.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey there.
StanzaDelLetargoDellaFamigliaXoriasTarsea.png He some new about Xorias are Back v0.1.0.5 new character will appear. This girl is Xorias Ancestor and Nelia Afrodite Xhenia, best friend. This vampire is into deep slumber but due the fact what happening on surfece. She can't sleep a little longer.
StanzaDelLetargoDellaFamigliaXorias.png In this update Velisa and Xisa with Nora and Kira will go at Imperia. I also don't gona reavel too much becous. It will be revealed playing this update by hand.
Vittoria Xhenia Deriano.png Eliano Nobilium.png
At Imperia you wil see some other face Eliano Nobilium and Vittoria Xhenia Deriano Nobilium.
When they waking up? Who waking them up? It totaly mistery till next Nobilium game.
She look exactly like Siria Iris Arelius Vegas.

• Angry
Reactions: Piat
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes