1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey guys. Here we are working on ne update Xorias are back
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have more think planned over there. Who how this will end upin future.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Xorias ara Back v0.1.0.2:
Xorias are Back is out.

Add some new backgroud.
Some new Locations.
Add some sex scenes.
New characters.
New Situation where thay werent present. Some spelling correct. (If there were missed let me know about it.)

Pc:

Mac:

Note: I suggest to start ne game to findeaut new scenes on what I alredy added.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Not going to lie. The background in the preview images bothers my eyes, so unfortunately I'm out. Good luck with your game.
The background are replaced, only some of them. I future I gonna add others as well.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I can't change the thread or category, need to add my other Game; intoo thread Xhenia: Nelia's Life. If some moderetor or uploders con add it into the trhaed, I will be gratefull.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Here the new update v0.1.0.2b is out.

Changes:
10 new charcters, new Royal Family. new Spieces: Immortals and Lycans
Meeting between Vampires Hunters.
Scene With Scarlet with new outfit with Rea and New Character.
No sex scenes for Now.
New Options one is unders work in the Xorias Party.
News scenes dance between Nora and Velisa.
Little misspelling fix.

PC:

Mac:

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
They face and boobs got my eyes but that junk and balls.....gosh....Thx bu no thx...
Really you think the one whoo look at tha chick is Male or she gonna hve an Harem long a way? Who know what I planning in future.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The Xorias royal family was forced to leave the city for 3,000 years and lived far from their city, Speranza saving their twin daughters. Now the daughters have grown up, Xisa is already in their hometown Speranza. Velisa returns to the city despite the categorical order of her mother Xalisa. Nora had been back in town for a few months now. The Gerard family rules with terror or pressure over the city. Nora will have to clash sooner or later with the harsh reality that lies behind the reign of her family, despite herself and her twin sister Kira doing the same? The sting of Nora and Velisa will cross and tie always like that of their twins. What fate will the two twins Gerard reserve?
What?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In Thailand , They call "Half transgender" , a male inject estrogen regularly.
Nope they born like this genetick and not real fucking transgender. If you don't knew what this mean the Futanari termi pleas go away and don't say bullshit like that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:O dude ! (or miss, if you'r a female)

i take free to interact here ... trying to save some things...

please relax. i know it's your game and all the work and love you put in it (i do that too).
But please stay calm.
You sound very aggresive. Don't be like that, there is no point to be like that. stay cool and answer respectfully and nicely.

i mean, even me , a guy who dont give a shit about most things here (even moderators and F95 himself hahaha XD), i still stay calm and cool.

i know it's hard to get rude comment, but try to stay cool and less aggresive. being like that is negative for you and your game.
if you answer nicely and calm, you get better people coming playing your game.

try to stay cool :D

i just give you this friendly "warning" (if we can call this like that) , because you really sound aggresive, and that's not cool around here. just saying. i m friendly and try to keep your ass safe. :D

peace like a chicken in a nest. ;)

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
:O dude ! (or miss, if you'r a female)

i take free to interact here ... trying to save some things...

please relax. i know it's your game and all the work and love you put in it (i do that too).
But please stay calm.
You sound very aggresive. Don't be like that, there is no point to be like that. stay cool and answer respectfully and nicely.

i mean, even me , a guy who dont give a shit about most things here (even moderators and F95 himself hahaha XD), i still stay calm and cool.

i know it's hard to get rude comment, but try to stay cool and less aggresive. being like that is negative for you and your game.
if you answer nicely and calm, you get better people coming playing your game.

try to stay cool :D

i just give you this friendly "warning" (if we can call this like that) , because you really sound aggresive, and that's not cool around here. just saying. i m friendly and try to keep your ass safe. :D

peace like a chicken in a nest. ;)
Maybe a little I was.
I will try my best in future, thanks man.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The new update of Xorias are Back v0.1.0.2c is out.

Changes:
Continue of the story and new path (from the party befor the end.)
The bar inside the nightclub of has been updated.
New locations.
New situations and characters.
Alira, Scarlet and Rea study together (Lesbian sex will be added in the next update).
New sex scenes.
Added the past before the birth of the twins Velisa and Xisa.
Updated Velisa's room in the city of Speranza.
Added the Xorias Safe House in Speranza and its living room.
New choices for the 2 main characters.
Some spicy scenes will be skippable but not the important ones for the story

PC Mega:

MAC Mega:

Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - InsideNightClub000.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - InsideNightClub001.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - VelisaChoiseMainStory - XisaTony XoriasSafeHouse.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - Xorias party Choise2path.png Screenshot - XoriasAreBack - InsideNightClub002.png
Other Games: - Xhenia: Nelia's Life - Nobilium

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes