Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Just tried Nympho Trainer, tough to use with just a keyboard and mouse!
Seems like its just the skirt that is moveable/rippable and limited choice of other clothes.

Not tried any mods for a while as they all seemed to break the game in various ways. Can you recommend any?
I only play both in vr so don’t know about the controls.

Ask on the x-story forums, I’ve not played for ages. From what I remember the kids are tricky but there’s good support on the forum

dsfg

Mar 13, 2018
Can somebody please upload a cracked or just working VR patch for this game? All previous links are dead.

Reactions: Frooty

dsfg

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks a lot! Unfortunately it says "Before installing a story please first install the xstoryplayer 3.5 3.5 This setup will now end" Anyone knows how to solve this?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks a lot! Unfortunately it says "Before installing a story please first install the xstoryplayer 3.5 3.5 This setup will now end" Anyone knows how to solve this?
You need to install the craked game from the OP then install the patch.

There are some people who say the official patch doesn't work with the cracked game and some who state it does.... so good luck....

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Anal tag but no vaginal so to be clear for any wondering... yes, if you're not into getting a dirty stick you can grab them by the pussy as well. Also all of the screens but the first one are from the old version and you won't see them in this game.

xx[GOLIATH]xx

Apr 4, 2018
For anyone that doesn't know the good news, 4.0 it's still going on, probably it's going to take a while for it to get released but hey, at least it's not dead :sneaky:

Reactions: Betelman
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes