Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

TheNerdXXX

Something in the Water
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
Downloading at 900kB/s here, drops slightly now and again. But probably due to my streaming at the same time. :)

TheNerdXXX

Something in the Water
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
I'm 9 minutes away from completing my DL, so that'll free up some bandwidth atleast!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
duuuuuuuude

i have legit version of it, (i pay on website) but my hdd died so i lost everything, and when i try to download it again, it fail...

thanks god i can take it here, save my day ^^

(gonna test it, long time no playing it)

edit: dat 1+Mb/s dl is amazing too :)

Reactions: muttdoggy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok i tested.

work great, no trouble at all. a real pleasure to play without any VPN shit thing (i saw that it appear to be a real shit)
halloween up is here but i cant find the chrismass one .. any idea where to find it ? its not on story or anything and no customization available on my side o_O

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's in the story section on the last page. You play as Santa who has a candy cane dick and he gets nailed by some asian chicks.

j606110

Jul 22, 2017
This is Version 3.5.0002. Has Christmas Story, Alien Abduction, Tentacle Dreams, and a bunch of addons (clothes, toys, etc). It does NOT use a VPN and is properly cracked.
When I downloaded it, it came as an installer that was 580+ mb. No malware or viruses detected. I installed it, moved all but the "uninstall" files to a different location then uninstalled it. I ran it from that location. Moved it to a different folder and it ran from there, too.
So I've uploaded it to !!! It is 1.01 gigs and extracts to 1.33 gigs.
I am asking you to download this. The reason why is because I want other peeps to verify that it runs after you unzip it and run the exe. The 64-bit exe is in the x64 folder. If it does as I want it to, please add to the OP.
Thanks for the upload but this doesn't work for me, i got the same issue as
Cant download. It goes to like 500kbs and then drops to like 100 and then just stops near the end. Anyone got this for mega?
I tried the one uploaded to gofile but it only has the first two stories.

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Thanks for the upload
running 10-25 kb/s from both site
if somebody can re-upload in mega i would appreciate.

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
Anyone have cracked 2.1 version to play the other stories not accessable in 3.5

dadashviliy

Jul 12, 2017
is there any option to unlock the other stories without finishing the past ones?
is there any download for saves or what ever?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hi can somone add other story thats work on 3.5 plz? i heard there some doctor thing

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes