• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Thats not a walkthough and not even a full tutorial nothing is explained as to getting past when they lock up and don't increase stats
Use it ocasionally and rollback if it doesn't work out. Rollback is your best friend is this game.
I didn't say it was a wt, and like i shared, its a simple sandbox, nothing complex. Aioto gave the best reply on rollback if your flirt fails. Also note that flirting only works once per clothes set afaik, meaning if you keep flirting and she is dressed in the same clothes, there are no extra points. The same for being friendly with them, i.e. asking jose inputs, they only work once. All other points are from progressing the story/getting events.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I didn't say it was a wt, and like i shared, its a simple sandbox, nothing complex. Aioto gave the best reply on rollback if your flirt fails. Also note that flirting only works once per clothes set afaik, meaning if you keep flirting and she is dressed in the same clothes, there are no extra points. The same for being friendly with them, i.e. asking jose inputs, they only work once. All other points are from progressing the story/getting events.
That means its possible to stuck in progress because of flirting? Since it fails most of the time and all points are gained from progressing the story, but story requires some specific amount of points to start.

I have 2 points with Emma right now, but I need 3 to progress the story and my flirting fails. That means game over for me?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
That means its possible to stuck in progress because of flirting? Since it fails most of the time and all points are gained from progressing the story, but story requires some specific amount of points to start.

I have 2 points with Emma right now, but I need 3 to progress the story and my flirting fails. That means game over for me?
Picking "Chat" can trigger an event, that may give you points. Chatting with Abby while Emma is in the office will trigger an event where you go to her house and you can get points in that.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Picking "Chat" can trigger an event, that may give you points. Chatting with Abby while Emma is in the office will trigger an event where you go to her house and you can get points in that.
Thanks for your advice.

But I still think that relying on rollback or abusing saves is cheating, it should not be a requirement for progressing.

Vexton

May 11, 2017
For me, I got locked at 6.5 with everyone, and 13 with Cyn, Story needs 8.0+ at everyone and I tried all menu options, doesn't even decrease with "work". I gave myself a treat and spoilered up from the folder, thankfully not much I missed out, it is a last act in the Story, not a bad one.

DruidlyDude

Jan 30, 2024
Hey All.
I'm the dev for XXX Boss. The upload here was not from myself. I don't mind though, except that I missed some of the great feedback you all have left.

At the start of the thread people were getting some errors. They should be fixed in the current build which is available on Itch. There's also a newer build on my patreon with a little more content and a new game + option. So you can restart the story but keep the girls affinity levels and profit margins. This makes unlocking everything much easier.

Generally though all you need to do is work at the computer twice a day, progress the story and do side events when you can. In the story content choose the options that increase relationships rather then profits. That alone should get you enough points with each girl to get past 8 affinity easily.
Increasing profits through the story is not required as you can just do it at the pc anyway. In the future there will be content unlocked by submitting enough positive reports. For now though, you only need enough profit so the report on Friday is not a negative one. (Ie. so the profit arrow is not red when the report is submitted).

As for the flirting and interactions with the girls. The flirting is a dice roll, each girl has different odds and the odds change depending on when in the story you are. It is frankly pointless at the moment. As you can get all the affinity required through the story and side events. Flirting is also capped so you can't flirt them infinitely higher. If you're stuck try repeating a side event as they can increase affinity(depending on which event).

Micro managing has two options for each girl. One they will like one they will not. These are also capped in how much affinity you can gain. So it's better to do them when the girls level is lower. So when the story events raise their affinity you get the highest level possible.

If you can't unlock things or you've missed a scene then you probably just need to try different choices. It's not intended to be grindy at all. I always hated that in AVNs myself.
Some scenes are found through hidden buttons which come up at certain moments during a story event. A small heart will appear if you hover the mouse over one of these buttons. eg. near the beginning when you are staying late in the office with Jose and Cynth. After Jose leaves. There's a hidden spanking and BJ scene with Cynthia accessed by clicking on Cynthia at a point in your conversation with her on the couch.
You can definitely get all photo shoots on a single play through but some scenes may require replaying and picking different options. Otherwise the choices would be meaningless. eg. When you go to Emma's house you can either bang her mom, get a bj from Emma or miss out on everything depending on your choices.

Future updates will add more content to the overall story, more side events and also expand on some of the existing side events.
I'm also working on redoing the staff interactions(the flirting etc.), by adding in a sort of bdsm training system for the girls.

If you want to stay up to date on the game my Itch.io page and Patreon are the best place to do so.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes