• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Breeze of Passion [v0.4.02] [L7team]
Original Size: ~1.2GB
Compressed Size: ~200MB
Thanks in the meantime, but I would like to ask you, what does this have to do with anything?
it's another game, so it's very confusing for those who have to download... there are 2 games?

is the compression you show for the xxx boss game, or for breeze of passion?

In my opinion you should pay a little attention to make what you are proposing as clear as possible.

Anyway, thanks for your effort. (y)

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
How do you get the spanking scene? I tried everything, but it still keeps on saying I am missing something to get the scene.

Last edited:

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Thanks in the meantime, but I would like to ask you, what does this have to do with anything?
it's another game, so it's very confusing for those who have to download... there are 2 games?

is the compression you show for the xxx boss game, or for breeze of passion?

In my opinion you should pay a little attention to make what you are proposing as clear as possible.

Anyway, thanks for your effort. (y)
Fixed, my bad (y)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
XXXBoss-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
This game needs a guide. I'm playing blind.

Stats screen - just some numbers without meaning. Maybe its girls relation, or their productivity at work who knows.

Managing office - make random actions without any info on situation. To manage something I need to know who's slacking at work or what task are they doing right now, if they are doing anything. There are no hints about it.

Colorful icon - The only indication of profit or loss. What influences our efficiency? What can we do to increase sales? How many sales are we making? Everything is hidden.

This is not a management game. Its closer to pushing random buttons to get any result.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Is it just me or it's a lot harder to turn a profit in this new version than the first one?

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Kinda reminds me of the HS VN, "This Is Not Heaven", but I assume there will be actual managerial mechanics?

Nikoli

Feb 2, 2018
The Positve/Negative indicator disappears if you work a few hours, but based on how the reports go, working reduces your score, was at a 4, worked, now a neg 4.5 Make it make sense. If micro managing is bad, why is it the only way to turn the company around?

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Here to try help based on what i have played since 0.1 and replayed on 0.1.2.

How to get Jose to 8.0? Stuck at 7.0, and I've tried everything (I can think of).
Can't get Jose over 8 affinity. Nothing I do give more to go over 7.5. Flirting keep knocking it down
Try to flirt in the afternoon or evening, while its not 100% success for me as well, it does seem i get more success. Also it seems to only work after you had sought out her inputs.

Lastly, do not micro manage her.

The Positve/Negative indicator disappears if you work a few hours, but based on how the reports go, working reduces your score, was at a 4, worked, now a neg 4.5 Make it make sense. If micro managing is bad, why is it the only way to turn the company around?
There is no need to micro manage them. When i first played in 0.1, i let the first week past on a neutral (no profit or loss) and still got all the scenes plus ending up with profitability week 2 onward.

This game needs a guide. I'm playing blind.

Stats screen - just some numbers without meaning. Maybe its girls relation, or their productivity at work who knows.

Managing office - make random actions without any info on situation. To manage something I need to know who's slacking at work or what task are they doing right now, if they are doing anything. There are no hints about it.

Colorful icon - The only indication of profit or loss. What influences our efficiency? What can we do to increase sales? How many sales are we making? Everything is hidden.

This is not a management game. Its closer to pushing random buttons to get any result.
There is a tutorial right after you finish talking to Josephine and before the sandbox starts. It gives all relevant information to play the game. The sandbox element is also extremely lite imo... basically if you work morning and afternoon (most days) and check on story/game progression daily/get events in the evening, you can do no wrong. Also i tend to work full day on monday and it helps to get profitability faster as you have up till friday evening to send in the report.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeonSelf

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
As they said above, only with the IT girl did I manage to go from affection 7.5, the others were stuck at 7.5 and enma at 6.5.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Conversation options are RANDOMLY punishing! This doesnt make sense.
I can fail at flirting even after I had sex with the girl and her stat will decrese!

Worst gameplay design ever. While it doesnt explain anything how it works mechanically, it also punishes me for no reason.

What's the point of having options like flirt or manage? I feel like I should grind stats, but this shit is based on luck and makes more harm than good. So I souldnt use them at all and get stuck? Its blocking me out of content while adding useless options to pretend its a sandbox.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Conversation options are RANDOMLY punishing! This doesnt make sense.
I can fail at flirting even after I had sex with the girl and her stat will decrese!

Worst gameplay design ever. While it doesnt explain anything how it works mechanically, it also punishes me for no reason.

What's the point of having options like flirt or manage? I feel like I should grind stats, but this shit is based on luck and makes more harm than good. So I souldnt use them at all and get stuck? Its blocking me out of content while adding useless options to pretend its a sandbox.
Use it ocasionally and rollback if it doesn't work out. Rollback is your best friend is this game.

Reactions: Liam the Handyman

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Here to try help based on what i have played since 0.1 and replayed on 0.1.2.

Try to flirt in the afternoon or evening, while its not 100% success for me as well, it does seem i get more success. Also it seems to only work after you had sought out her inputs.

Lastly, do not micro manage her.

There is no need to micro manage them. When i first played in 0.1, i let the first week past on a neutral (no profit or loss) and still got all the scenes plus ending up with profitability week 2 onward.

There is a tutorial right after you finish talking to Josephine and before the sandbox starts. It gives all relevant information to play the game. The sandbox element is also extremely lite imo... basically if you work morning and afternoon (most days) and check on story/game progression daily/get events in the evening, you can do no wrong. Also i tend to work full day on monday and it helps to get profitability faster as you have up till friday evening to send in the report.
Thats not a walkthough and not even a full tutorial nothing is explained as to getting past when they lock up and don't increase stats

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes