Elvis25

Jul 28, 2017
I like the game a lot, but man... I need, we need more images! I like a lot the concept and mechanics but we men get excited mostly visually, it's psychology! and many text game developers don't seem to know that. "To begin with, it’s essential to note that the literature specifically studying men’s arousal patterns (gay as well as straight) has repeatedly emphasized their sensitivity to visual cues. As soon as the lust-inspiring image registers in their brain, they become turned-on—not only physically but psychologically, too. Exposure to such erotic stimuli immediately activates the parts of their brain related to getting an erection".

Source:
not a primary source but gets to the point, you know. :LOL: Anyways, nice work man!

Reactions: cumsniper

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I think the game needs to have the auto save time be made shorter. I got pretty far in the game before thinking about saving and right as I went into the menu to save the tab crashed on me. I reloaded the last auto save only to find it sent me back by 20 minutes and thus all my progress was gone. So could we please get shorter auto save times.
Actually the game auto-saves after every turn. This, however, can fail sometimes. Most likely is that there were too many save games stored so there was no space to store further auto-saves (browsers limit the amount of memory I can use there). I'm sorry that so much of your progress was lost, but I fear there is not much I can do in that regard.

I like the game a lot, but man... I need, we need more images!
I know, I know. I get this feedback a lot and I really want to add more images, but I had to focus on improving the balancing first so the game play is actually fun. The next version will be a major content update with a ton of new images. Promised! :D

D

Deleted member 742382

How much endurance do you need to beat the bunny girl in a race? I still can't with 31!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The god's dream stopped offering a third choice of body enhancement after a certain amount of breast size, then only offered height when breasts capped out at 50. Even though ass and lips hadn't hit their 30 caps.

Some options for the auto level system would be nice to have. Ability to focus a body part, focus one attribute/balanced/random.

Leveling costs and upkeep seem to rapidly outgrow the enemies army strengths, especially the cities, how do they afford such high tier compositions.

Could change the intelligence training to require the books resource, thematic and less of a hit to your economy.
Never had enough int to win a debate with that annoying priest guy before I just went and wiped them out.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
For some reason the church champion won't actually fight in the most recent release. I refuse to allow him entry to the city and he orders his people to attack, but they never actually do, the event just ends.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
The god's dream stopped offering a third choice of body enhancement after a certain amount of breast size, then only offered height when breasts capped out at 50. Even though ass and lips hadn't hit their 30 caps.

Some options for the auto level system would be nice to have. Ability to focus a body part, focus one attribute/balanced/random.

Leveling costs and upkeep seem to rapidly outgrow the enemies army strengths, especially the cities, how do they afford such high tier compositions.

Could change the intelligence training to require the books resource, thematic and less of a hit to your economy.
Never had enough int to win a debate with that annoying priest guy before I just went and wiped them out.
Thank you for the ideas. I especially like the one to replace intelligence training with knowledge cost instead of gold. I always felt like the two different attributes requiring gold being not very nice, but never really had an idea what other resource would make sense!

For some reason the church champion won't actually fight in the most recent release. I refuse to allow him entry to the city and he orders his people to attack, but they never actually do, the event just ends.
Thanks for reporting this, I have fixed it now in the online version.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
To make a completly rational and justified demand: Can't you just clone yourself a couple of times to increase the development speed? oô

But seriously, nice update! Are you planning to enlarge the tech tree or introduce new buildings?
Another neat thing would be a random names generator for your troops..

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
To make a completly rational and justified demand: Can't you just clone yourself a couple of times to increase the development speed? oô

But seriously, nice update! Are you planning to enlarge the tech tree or introduce new buildings?
Another neat thing would be a random names generator for your troops..
Actually, I am already reducing my personal workload by hiring writers, if one day I get enough money through patreon I can also outsource more tasks. It might not be cloning, but it should work regardless ;)

And I better don't say anything about what I'm planning for tech tree or buildings so I don't make promises I can't keep.

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
I hadn't played for a while and just started up a new file with it, and the outposts system is annoying me quite a bit with the limitations imposed by it. Mainly because in the earlier versions, it felt like I was building a vast empire...and area just stays tiny now.

One thing that could work is to add some later game research to increase outpost size and numbers...possibly also upgrade their range when you upgrade your city in certain ways, or even basic transportation upgrades for them. In late game research and construction are basically useless now anyway.

Cowgirl Farms and Windmills are also now only useable next to captured cities the way things are going because you've likely filled out the areas around your city from the start

Reactions: cumsniper

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
SotF Thank you for your honest feedback. I will have to think about how to improve the outposts situation. I generally had the impression some of the later changes were not very well received. Maybe I need another approach for the balancing of the underlying issues.
And just a side note: You can still build cowgirl farms and windmills in your starting area by destroying other, less efficient buildings.

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
SotF Thank you for your honest feedback. I will have to think about how to improve the outposts situation. I generally had the impression some of the later changes were not very well received. Maybe I need another approach for the balancing of the underlying issues.
And just a side note: You can still build cowgirl farms and windmills in your starting area by destroying other, less efficient buildings.
While you can demolish and build them, normally by then you've got the 2nd or even 3rd level farms in the area which makes it less worth it

I do like the ideas of the outposts, it's just more of them being far to little for what they are on a pretty massive map.

Another thing that would probably improve things is to have the sidebars locked in position so you don't need to go all the way back to the top to go to another area when going from different tabs as it were

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes