congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Okay, really dumb question here, but can you set the gender(s) of your generic adversaries? Not really into gay or male-on-duta stuff myself, sorry.

EDIT: I say 'generic' because I know some enemies and factions are tied to a specific gender, like the futamazons. Those characters are fine how they are- I'm asking about the generic bandits and stuff you fight on the map.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I enjoyed this game to a much higher degree than anticipated. I like management/strategy games, but futas makes me sick to my stomach. So well done, in making me still have fun with the game.

I played on normal and was sort of bewildered at all the resistance you get in the start. The futamazones are no joke and my "empire" (ramshackle village in the boondocks) was also frequently raped by ghosts. I saw where my "empire" was heading with the annoying religious fanatics trying to convert my citizens. They too had a strong military.

My advice is... just take it in the ass:4Head:, but do it in a smart way. You'll be economically ruined to a much higher degree, if you bet on military might in the start. I did clear it on normal.

A few tips and tricks.
Having at least 5-6 forests in your 5x5 starting build area seems to be a sweet spot to get an empire rolling in a fashionable time.

Rush currency either by first researching writing and then building the scholarly house and a woodcutter on the first turn and another woodcutter on the next turn. Delaying getting the trader to turn 4.
Or build the trader in the start, a few woodcutters, and wait with the scholarly house.
I like the second option the best as it secures your economy to a better degree. You will be able to get currency on week 5 with the first option, but you'll be unable to fully utilize it due to the lack of lumber.

Taxation is a powerful tool. Once a number of weeks has passed (10-20, I don't know the exact number), it becomes a tradition and will no longer cost an influence point to upkeep. For most of the time until your empire is fairing very well, you should be focusing on as much population growth as possible. Don't be afraid to tax the heck out of them, when time calls. You'll need the extra money here and there to expand your economy. Don't rely on taxes for your economy till you have 30-50k pop, use very high, extreme, or ridiculously high taxes as a band aid in certain situations. Avoid hiring troops as much as possible in the early-mid game. They are an enormous drain on the economy.

Once you have around 35 in intelligence or charm, you can half the increase of the money the futamazones racketeer/extort.

The arena is a wonderful tool for training your troops.

The outposts only gives you 4 new spaces, in which you can build. Your biggest limitation in the late game will be your food income. Try and make sure as many of the 4 spaces are plains as possible and build windmills on these areas. I haven't found it to matter, on what terrain the outposts themselves are build.

Don't try to fill your entire roster with "avatar of the gods", quite self explanatory as it will be unfeasible. I have much enjoyed the "busty maids" and their combat abilities. They are almost as strong as the avatars and they have half the upkeep. My ol winning roster was 10 avatar of gods, 13 busty maids, and Marcus. I was able to pay their upkeep with ridiculously high taxation and 50812 in pop.

Combat: it's (almost) all about damage and superior numbers. Having double the health isn't as good as having 3-4 times the damage. A team with high damage is much better at mitigating damage, as there'll be way fewer left to responds to their attacks. They don't attack in turns per se. Everyone attacks everyone at once.

Regarding stats. I'd feel uncomfortable having any troops with lower than 40 in seduction. 50 in seduction seems to be a sweet spot.
The rest of the stats should be put into damage, unless you have 3 black star plus troops with 120 in damage points, which roughly translates into 180-190 damage, with their body modifiers. Then maybe yes, add some points into the health of your avatar of the gods or busty maids.

Don't be afraid to say no in the game... unless it's futamazones asking for more money. Taking a small temporary dip in happiness and reputation is worth it, should the population ask for the money to be shared. Provided you are saving for your next big economic advancement.

The ghosts...Make a save before starting and ending every turn in the start. Sometimes their encounter seems to be unavoidable. Spend your faith points if you have uncomfortable many to lose. Then live with a slighter shorter ding dong or whatever else the gods also punishes you with for failing. You can always pray for a much bigger one anyways. Having enough troops to deal with these menaces, will severely set back your economy. Not worth the effort.

For most of the early game to the start of the end game, a lack of wood and stone will be the bottleneck. Unless you have severely mismanaged your gold income. Build woodcutters and stone quarries and their upgrades as soon as you are able.

You can delete buildings by using the trash can icon. Useful for turning the lumber factories into hunter huts, stone mines into monuments (you need faith to upgrade units, the price becomes very steep), or outposts into something else needed in the late game.

When the gods wants to reward you, height seems to be the best option as it's by default the most expensive to increase contra the increase in stats. You get 10 in height, which is more more than when you ask for bigger balls or a larger dick. My dude ended up being a 3 legged, 3 meter tall giant, with melons for balls. The one that's best for combat damage when you use faith points, seems to be ball size.

You get a new unit after building a temple. It's much better than your clansman/woman. The upfront cost is also relatively cheap, the problem is the enormous upkeep. The upkeep is almost the same as a busty maid. The busty maids just have a larger upfront cost, but their stats are far superior. I haven't found the exact trigger to recruit these. I don't know if it's timed, if it depends on the size of your population, your economic state, a specific research, or building. Some clarity would have been nice. My hunch is it's around the time, when your make it to a city.
Centaurs joins when you defeat the chieftain. They have around the same stats as a busty maid, but lower upkeep and lower cost... I just like big tits :HideThePain:

Last edited:

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Okay, really dumb question here, but can you set the gender(s) of your generic adversaries? Not really into gay or male-on-duta stuff myself, sorry.
No, that is currently not possible, but I understand that it would be wanted for some people, so I added it as a future feature to my todo list.

I loved the clean simple graphics with a impressive complex engine underneath. (Settlers of Cataan anyone?)I beat the game on easy without using the dungeons/torture or having my underlings run the show but see how I could have utilized it to my advantage, and that's no small feat...to have my options open when conquering! Really admire those factions and wish there was more factions around to war with or even to watch war with each other.
Thank you, there will be more factions coming with the next big update!

I enjoyed this game to a much higher degree than anticipated. I like management/strategy games, but futas makes me sick to my stomach. So well done, in making me still have fun with the game.
Wow, that is really a well done guide, glad you enjoyed the game so much :D

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm glad you are making this game, it has jumped up in the list of games I consider supporting (already supporting 5 other devs on patreon atm.).

Aug 19, 2019
Just found this thread! Gonna give it a try, hopefully there's a lot of public freeuse/orgy content. Also glad that it's constantly being worked on, great look for the dev at the same time it helps maintaining a playerbase.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Just found this thread! Gonna give it a try, hopefully there's a lot of public freeuse/orgy content. Also glad that it's constantly being worked on, great look for the dev at the same time it helps maintaining a playerbase.
Well, regarding public freeuse/orgy... the futamazones are gonna fuck you one way or the other. On a serious note, there's plenty of that in the game. I don't know how it's like for a female MC, but my male MC did experience plenty of orgies in one way or the other (my town "empire" being raped, or by a crazy ordeal etc. by me where everyone went to town on each other). On another note he even executed male heretics by fucking them to death on multiple occasions.

The whole religion in your empire is that everyone has sex with anyone no matter the circumstances. Refusal is heretical and will be punished with death by being fucked... or just a general boring execution if your stats are not up to par as an emperor. Sparring the heretic is quite bad for your empire and religion. Besides it's not mere superstition, the're actual gods that punishes or rewards you. It's normal for people to pray their problems away and it actually works. They pray and their body changes drastically from day to day.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It has been less then 5 days since he said a week you horny bastard
There are 7 goblins in the f95 lore and we have been blessed by the update? goblin.

As the game gains traction. We can except the two pair of twin brothers called "android? and mac? goblin twins" and "save file? and walkthrough? goblin twins"
Their little brothers "ignore every previous post goblin" and "never uses the search function goblin" always follows tail.

Last edited:

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Chapter 2 has been released to patreons today. This means that it will be available to the public in two weeks. If you want to see some preview images and the changelog check it out over there:

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes