Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
...., and you are able to circumvention the entire food shortage condition for taking over too much land.
To be honest, as soon as I realized you can upgrade farms, mines and woodcutters I never ran out of resources at all.

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks a ton for the honest feedback! I'll comment on a few points:
  • I know that the outpost system is not the best, I'm also not a huge fan of it myself. To be honest, for a long time I simply did not have a better plan. The only reason it is there is to prevent some players from creating buildings on every single tile and having a ridiculous economy. I've had the case in the past where some player always cried for "not challenging enough", while others found it much too hard. With limiting the space where you can build, the gap between players should become smaller. Luckily, one patreon gave me a hint for a better system that I will add over the next few versions, I have to see if this works better. If you have other ideas for this problem, I'm very open to suggestions
  • I know that currently the content of Chapter 2 feels slightly empty compared to Chapter 1 - side quests, smal events, etc. I do plan to fill this void over the next couple of releases, but I first had to expand the space there is before I can fill it
  • Last but not least, I just had to release Chapter 2 now. After half a year of development on it, my motivation was getting lower and lower with a seemingly endless amount of things to do and at some point as developer you just need feedback to see if you are even heading in the right direction.
For the outpost system you should have it so you can delegate certain regions or sectors to your followers to handle that way it could be better managed there could be events for it and unique encounters

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
The diplomacy with Paradise still recognizes as incomplete despite already completing the task.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Also when we unlock trade it would be useful to be able to more than just material for gold it. Example 220 gold for 200 food etc

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Normally I wouldn't play a game that doesn't have impregnation yet but i was bored and decided to see all the new stuff. I do like strategy games and i have been watching this one develop for a while. Just started playing this version from an old endgame save and as others have stated in earlier post the outpost need a rework or a way to upgrade the outpost for a wider area at the cost of a lot of reasources for balance of economy. The Garrison for the city really needs a "Garrison all" and an "Ungarrison all" feature. If i have missed that feature somehow let me know please. Having to garrison and ungarrison all my "soldiers" one at a time every week can get annoying.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I haven't played chapter two yet, I look forward to it. You mention that you are worried about people building massive cities that cover every square. I would suggest that you could implement a check where the larger your area of control the larger of a chance there is for a coup. One of the other factions would have a roll to check to see how much they would take over. They could take over a size as small as 2x2 up to 8x8 and could be in any portion of the map that was not originally controlled by the player.

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
What are the best ways to get 2500 attack to break the Paradise barrier? Just a frick ton of Avatar of the Gods? Does seduction do anything to the barrier?

Thanks

Edit: You can do it with a very large number of Avatar of the Gods, but you also need to level them repeatedly which takes a long time compared to other things in the game.

Last edited:

ShadowLeo6

Dec 18, 2017
OK, my current problem is that i have two squares of elven forest that keep telling me the following:

"You come across an especially dark and overgrown part of the forest. You do not encounter enemies, yet it still seems that the woods don't welcome you here. Whenever you clear a path and are able to venture forward, it feels like the forest is growing right back behind you. You spend hours trying to find a way through the woods, but ultimately have to give up.

Maybe you can come back at a later point when you know more about this location."

Any one have any idea what I'm missing?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You have to explore the entire forest. Around the centre it triggers the next phase of the quest.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
What are the best ways to get 2500 attack to break the Paradise barrier? Just a frick ton of Avatar of the Gods? Does seduction do anything to the barrier?

Thanks

Edit: You can do it with a very large number of Avatar of the Gods, but you also need to level them repeatedly which takes a long time compared to other things in the game.
I think you are meant to build the battering ram in your town.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Couldn't find this information with the search function
How to cheat with the Browserconsole :

Resources : State.RESOURCES
Kingdomstats : State.KINGDOM
Playerstats : PLAYER.m_aStats
I just saved to file and edited it in Notepad++

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
Playing chapter1 at the moment.
Just some things I noticed:
1. I´m playing for example with large breast preference. Although the entire population of my kingdom has as massive tits as possible, in the brothel there are still maximal D-Cups. Same in the government. Would astonish me to see it otherwise with other preferences. Possibility to train them, or encourage praying (just to ajust them to the rest of the kingdom)?
2. I researched my whole research tree. But in my build tree, there is one which requires "Research: Worshipping of half-gods" (isn´t in my research tree at all). Is this a bug? Also the lower part of the build tree seems broken. See screenshot.
3. In my opinion the map could be much bigger (optional?). And where are ozeans, islands, swamps, icy areas? Ok, I know, it has to be programmed, more cities, more story, more pics, etc. Don´t want to build any pressure. Just saying it would be nice.
4. Will Chapter2 be integrated in chapter1 at any time in future?

Last edited:

ShadowLeo6

Dec 18, 2017
You have to explore the entire forest. Around the centre it triggers the next phase of the quest.
I have only 2 square of forrest left, one on the north and one on the east. Though, perhaps when the Zombimbos took the center, it may have overwritten the event

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes