Skela

Sep 29, 2017
What should i do after petting with deer girl? I have a dildo on the map, but I can't do anything with it. I'm stuck(

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
What should i do after petting with deer girl? I have a dildo on the map, but I can't do anything with it. I'm stuck(
You should claim the tile with dildo. If you can't (or already have it) - there is something wrong.

VirusWar

Aug 16, 2017
I have encountered a bug? I cant get past the elven forest where there are two tiles that I need to conquer. I have literally conquered the entire map, aside from the two tiles in the blue/purple forest area and if I try to do it, it says I cant get through the forest and I should come back when I know more.
I thought I needed to maybe talk to someone like I did have to in the chapter one with the professor or whatever, but I went through everyone and still nothing.
Ive got an OP army (since I fought the whole map, they're very high XP) and I just dont know what to do anymore. Could anyone help? I can provide my save file and if its needed something else, feel free to ask.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
I have encountered a bug?
Are Zombimbo had conquer part of elven forest before you? Central one, coordinates 9 x 4?
If "yes" - it rewrite encounter in a tile. Finish, you don't able to do anything except load game.
If "no" I'm have no clue, why.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
so how does one deal with the cyclops? I've got 100 charisma and the charisma check keeps failing.

edit: nvm, guess I missed the bit where my stats could progress over the 100 cap from chapter 1

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
There's no way to make alliances with the Free People, Paradise, or the Futamazons? Because the task from Paradise, I forgot what it is, is still bugged.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
There's no way to make alliances with the Free People, Paradise, or the Futamazons? Because the task from Paradise, I forgot what it is, is still bugged.
If you don't know what the task is, how you know it's bugged?
I don't check Free People yet, but with Paradise I don't have problem.

There is still no way to make Alliance with Futamazons, sadly. But there IS a way to conquer them without declaring war.

VirusWar

Aug 16, 2017
Are Zombimbo had conquer part of elven forest before you?
Not sure, because I've been trying to sort this out for quite some time, I can't really remember if they did control anything in the forest, now every tile except the two at 9x2 and 11x4 are controlled by me. Checked.
it rewrite encounter in a tile
Have no idea what you mean here.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Have no idea what you mean here.
I mean, when you try to conquer tile 9x4, you should have not a random encounter/defenders, but specific one - meet a "forest spirit" who will give "key" for tile 9x2 (where is "key" for 11x4).
But if Zombimbo control that tile, you get a encounter from "Zombimbo encounters" list.
And if elves don't try to reclaim tiles (and I'm don't see it's try even once) - forest spirit is 404-ed.

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
I really liked this game at the start. the character customisation was nice and all.. What I didn't like was that it comes a time that you are not in control of your character's body.
Even if you say that the population of your town doesn't like bigger breasts, you are forced to go all the way to the maximum size in order to get some events to happen.
You are forced to change your character in a way that at the end, she is looking like one of those cases of "a woman tried to become a real-life barbie girl and things went wrong".

Although this was something I really disliked about the game, I must admit that the mechanics and the way we change the laws really got me hooked into it haha
It would be nice if some events reflected the laws you put. For example: Playing as a female character but putting a law where all woman are slaves and things of the sort.
I'll give 4 stars in the hope that the forced changed we need to make on our character will be improved in the future.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I really liked this game at the start. the character customisation was nice and all.. What I didn't like was that it comes a time that you are not in control of your character's body.
Even if you say that the population of your town doesn't like bigger breasts, you are forced to go all the way to the maximum size in order to get some events to happen.
You are forced to change your character in a way that at the end, she is looking like one of those cases of "a woman tried to become a real-life barbie girl and things went wrong".
Thanks a lot for your feedback and your review. Could you give a bit more details on why you felt you need to have bigger breasts? I tried to design the game in a way that it is not restricting you on your options, so having some examples on what gave you that feeling that would help me improve that aspect.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Is there some avenue within the game to adjust the actual gender population of your civilization, instead of just their favour? I quite fancy the idea of a woman and futa exclusive society, but the policies don't seem to actually change population numbers or the sexual orientation of your citizens.

Something else that might be nice is a way to "objectify" certain genders of your civilization, instead of encouraging hatred and distaste. Idealizing specific genders or social groups as well treated/prized sex objects or slaves. Not inherently considering them "inferior" or "lesser beings" like the current system, but fulfilling submissive roles within social hierarchy. Considering them just as valuable as the "dominant" gender, but praised for fulfilling a subservient role within society and sexually objectified in a "positive" manner.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hi just wanted to say I enjoyed the game but I do have a few questions. Will we ever be able to play as something besides human? Will males ever be able to be a bottom? Will there be traps? If so could we be one? Will we be able to impregnate characters and see our children grow up and give them roles in our government?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes