ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Aren't "only (futa/female) babies" and "praice for gender changes" do it?
Yeah you would think so, but it hasn't actually happened for me so far; it seems to shift approval, but the population remains unchanging at a certain point, plus I still get events involving male citizens.

Reactions: silentangel

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
I'll give it another shot eventually and see if I can get it to work.
Well, if I right remember, with more than 50 turns male population reduced to ~80% from female population. Just to be sure you understand a pace of that changes.
And if one turn is one month or one season (three months) - it's fine. If turn is year... Not so.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Is there any good strategy to deal with the Futamazons? Those raiding parties are too strong; 8+ enemy units versus my 4. I'm guessing that their strength is determined by how far along you are in the game? I have no idea why they're so much stronger than their queen (who I've already captured and recruited btw).

I'm on week 60 right now. Should I have just kept paying the increasingly high tribute? Or started expanding immediately towards their capital after I captured Myrina? How hard is it to capture their capital?

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Is there any good strategy to deal with the Futamazons? Those raiding parties are too strong; 8+ enemy units versus my 4. I'm guessing that their strength is determined by how far along you are in the game? I have no idea why they're so much stronger than their queen (who I've already captured and recruited btw).

I'm on week 60 right now. Should I have just kept paying the increasingly high tribute? Or started expanding immediately towards their capital after I captured Myrina? How hard is it to capture their capital?
if its your first time, usually after one loss, eventually after raising myrina's affection and possibly also part of your govenrment Antiope would come back to reclaim her lover.., youll be faced with a scripted attack, which will not actually end in combat if you have raised her affection..,
later on youll face a duel.., which ends with another futamazon as a slave/follower..,
after that another scenario appears, once taking one piece of land(random though) from the futamazons, youll also get a scripted event with various outcomes.., which also nets you another futamazon as a slave/follower..,

but the actual event that ends all of this is a scripted event that usually appears after you have taken the control of those in charge.., the event entails you getting attack by some futamazons but they failed, they are given a tour of your nation. and thus they all give up fighting and align themselves to you..,

edit: asides that there really isnt much to say or do.., just fight, or reroll a save.., in this game, if you conquer or obtain opposing factions into your nation by alternative means you also gain their land, and a larger building area around their capital instead of the usual 4-8 buildable squares from normal territory conquering..,

Last edited:

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
if its your first time, usually after one loss, eventually after raising myrina's affection and possibly also part of your govenrment Antiope would come back to reclaim her lover.., youll be faced with a scripted attack, which will not actually end in combat if you have raised her affection..,
later on youll face a duel.., which ends with another futamazon as a slave/follower..,
after that another scenario appears, once taking one piece of land(random though) from the futamazons, youll also get a scripted event with various outcomes.., which also nets you another futamazon as a slave/follower..,

but the actual event that ends all of this is a scripted event that usually appears after you have taken the control of those in charge.., the event entails you getting attack by some futamazons but they failed, they are given a tour of your nation. and thus they all give up fighting and align themselves to you..,

edit: asides that there really isnt much to say or do.., just fight, or reroll a save.., in this game, if you conquer or obtain opposing factions into your nation by alternative means you also gain their land, and a larger building area around their capital instead of the usual 4-8 buildable squares from normal territory conquering..,

Is there a way to get the Futamazon general if you already went the peaceful route? I never encountered them. Is there a way to peacefully recruit Abstinencia? I have recruited Jolene, but that doesn't seem to change anything.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I figured out that it really is best to just wait until week 100 or so before declaring hostility. Just have to keep paying off the Futamazons before then.

I tried to adjust my laws to create a single gender society but it didn't work. I stopped population growth and funded gender changes towards a single gender. However the number of the other genders stayed the same while the desired gender increased. Also the total population is not accurate if you add up all the men, women and futas. Total population stays the same as when I stopped population growth even though one gender keeps increasing.

Reactions: ashrana88

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I had the same issue with population control. It increases the population growth of specific genders, but it didn't stop others from increasing more slowly.

I haven't delved into chapter 2, but it seems to remove a bunch of specific followers and prisoners upon activation. I mostly don't care because they are either generic or male characters I have no interest in, but it's kind of unusual that Domestra was removed, since they went through the effort of making renders for her.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
it's kind of unusual that Domestra was removed, since they went through the effort of making renders for her.
She isn't completely removed. She will lead enemy attacks on your city.
I think, there will be possible to capture her again later (in future updates).

JustinGamer666

Jun 30, 2019
Hey folks ;)

So I am kinda stuck in Ch2 and don't know what too do.
I've searched online, etc to no avail.

So I cleared the map.
In the elven forest, I have those 2 locked squares.
One in center gives me access to the forest sprite girl.... who I believe is suppose to help me get access to the locked tiles.
I read she apparently gives you a key.
Anyway, I enter her square, and I always get 3 options... perfume, take a bath, spread mud/dirt on me.
I've tried all these options, multiple times even.... but the sprite always just runs away.
The bath option seems too give me the most dialogue/scenes.... but again, she ends up running away.

Not sure what to do here, is this a bug, is she annoyed that my npc is a futa female,.... no idea.

So yea, I need an assist from you guys if possible.
Thanks.

Jan 25, 2019
If I remember right, bath is the right option, but you will have more checks where you need to chose the passive option where you wait for her to get closer. Also, you may need a certain charisma level, too. I'm not sure since I had mine maxed at that point.

...my npc...
Do you mean your pc, or are you somehow getting one of your npc followers to do this instead?

JustinGamer666

Jun 30, 2019
If I remember right, bath is the right option, but you will have more checks where you need to chose the passive option where you wait for her to get closer. Also, you may need a certain charisma level, too. I'm not sure since I had mine maxed at that point.

Do you mean your pc, or are you somehow getting one of your npc followers to do this instead?
No, I mean my character.
And I get her Charisma check, and I assume I pass it as my CH is high.
But then she runs off.
Hmm, I'll check the charisma level now and see what I can find...... but yea, this scene is as far as I get with her.

Thanks for the idea about charisma level.... will report back/update this post in a bit after I check it out.
========================
Update:
Thanks allot mate.
I thought my 93 charisma was high enough, guess not.
Cheated the save file and increased it, and BAM... awesome.

Great game Dev.
1st HTML one I've played... and it hooked me.

Jan 25, 2019
No, I mean my character.
And I get her Charisma check, and I assume I pass it as my CH is high.
But then she runs off.
Hmm, I'll check the charisma level now and see what I can find...... but yea, this scene is as far as I get with her.

Thanks for the idea about charisma level.... will report back/update this post in a bit after I check it out.
========================
Update:
Thanks allot mate.
I thought my 93 charisma was high enough, guess not.
Cheated the save file and increased it, and BAM... awesome.

Great game Dev.
1st HTML one I've played... and it hooked me.
Yeah, once you have the world map appear, your stat cap increases from 100 to 200. Most stat checks at that point will need stats above 100.

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
Thanks a lot for your feedback and your review. Could you give a bit more details on why you felt you need to have bigger breasts? I tried to design the game in a way that it is not restricting you on your options, so having some examples on what gave you that feeling that would help me improve that aspect.
There where many events that required bigger assets and also the "beauty" was directly related to the size of the breasts and butt. If I could give you an opinion, I would say that the beauty conquest, for example, should require you to have the assets that your population enjoys the most instead of something set by the plot. On the country I was developing, big breasts where not a big deal and still, if I didn't get them, I would never win the conquest as a female character.

Reactions: hw2121

Ragnarok999

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,

How we begin the new even chain damian and the succubus? I use a save from civilisation 2 last update.

Thank you

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Question: who is Lorrin and how to get her? I played through different playthrough and the newest changelog is basically the first time I ever hear about her

Reactions: OwlBeer
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes