Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
The empire borders on the map are kind of hard to see, it might be easier if they were thicker. Also, for some reason the homeland map has a max width that's a little smaller than the full width of the map, it would be nice if this was expanded. I tried doing it in the console but while the map was fine the side button text got completely borked.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Also, Windmills and Production outposts don't seem to stack with themselves (so having more than one of either is a waste, I'd assume they stack with each other).
From testing, the windmills only give 10% production increase instead of 15% as stated. Also, the increase is not exponential and instead just adds to the multiplier. For example, building three windmills only raises total production to 130% and not 133.1% (which is 1.1^3).
Just out of curiosity, what benefit (if any) does increasing a unit's seduction do? Does it make them harder to hit and is this viable?
From what I can tell, it definitely increases a unit's accuracy. Not sure if it has any effect on dodge rate though. As for viability, I'd say that I can get a hit rate of 60-70% with 50 seduction. It rises to 80-90% with 80 seduction. Not sure that more seduction is needed (unless there is an effect on dodge rate).
hi dose anyone now how to pass the cyclops thanks
I think you need a certain amount of charisma before you can talk to the cyclops.

StaticPG

Sep 4, 2017
New to the game, how does gender affect the game ? Not sure which gender to pick from start, if I pick female, will there be mostly just lesbian content ?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
New to the game, how does gender affect the game ? Not sure which gender to pick from start, if I pick female, will there be mostly just lesbian content ?
Gender can be changed during gameplay. The sexual content is pretty generic and there's not much difference between genders; I'd say it only makes up ~5% of the game.

If speaking only in terms of game mechanics, futa is the best gender. Most of your personal damage is going to come from how big your dick is. Having big boobs/ass will help earn more faith through events. Unit upkeep costs are horrendous in this game and you need a huge population to pay for it. To feed your population, having lactating breasts is going to be really helpful.

Personal damage is really useful in the early game when you can't afford any units yet. It's still useful late game because you cannot choose targets in combat. Being able to one-hit enemy units really help when you can't focus fire.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This would be a fantastic game if only there was more sexy stuff - more art, pics, boobs etc. coz its mosty just TEXT...

I mean - how hard can it be to put more sexy content into it?? Even random events - they are all TEXT based. :(

You can for example wisit borthel - but theres no sexy stuff! just some random avatars of 2 girls working there... and thats it.... you can gen all sorts of nice sexual interactions - blowjobs, titjobs - but its only in your imagination -all TEXT based and not a single sexy pic.. :(:))((

Please add some more sexy stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snip20200314_6.png

DragonHeart

May 4, 2017
Is there a way to trigger some events, like the "wet t-shirt and jizz" festival?

I seem to get it quite a lot in the early stages but then somehow it did not trigger anymore.

I do like the game, but I would also like to see some more images

Keep doing a good work

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
This would be a fantastic game if only there was more sexy stuff - more art, pics, boobs etc. coz its mosty just TEXT...

I mean - how hard can it be to put more sexy content into it?? Even random events - they are all TEXT based. :(

You can for example wisit borthel - but theres no sexy stuff! just some random avatars of 2 girls working there... and thats it.... you can gen all sorts of nice sexual interactions - blowjobs, titjobs - but its only in your imagination -all TEXT based and not a single sexy pic.. :(:))((
Are you sure you haven't disabled images in your settings or similar? There are more than 200 renders in the game, every girl in the brothel has at least 2 images, most of them have also for some of their sex scenes images available.

Is there a way to trigger some events, like the "wet t-shirt and jizz" festival?

I seem to get it quite a lot in the early stages but then somehow it did not trigger anymore.
This festival appears every time you update your city (e.g. Town, City, Metropolis, ...)

comerjin

Jul 9, 2017
The game creates save files that saves all data in json format.
Just download the save file open that file in notepad or notepad ++ and change the parameters you want.

D

Deleted member 44741

Is there a way to only have female/futa as enemies?

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes