gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't know if this is a known bug but I couldn't find it mentioned on the previous pages. I'm on my first playthrough using the online version, a goodish bit through the second part (I think: kicked the bimbo zombies and am encroaching heavily on the elves) and the save function has gone blooey. Manual in-browser saves stopped working some turns ago, and now autosaves have given up as well. Got a notification suggesting it was due to my browser settings, but the autosave function has worked flawlessly up to this point so that seems unlikely.

Might it be that the savefiles are getting too big? That's the only reason I can think of really, but the last save I downloaded was still just a few hundred KB. I can still download local saves, so the game is playable, it just gets annoying having to download saves every few minutes.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I don't know if this is a known bug but I couldn't find it mentioned on the previous pages. I'm on my first playthrough using the online version, a goodish bit through the second part (I think: kicked the bimbo zombies and am encroaching heavily on the elves) and the save function has gone blooey. Manual in-browser saves stopped working some turns ago, and now autosaves have given up as well. Got a notification suggesting it was due to my browser settings, but the autosave function has worked flawlessly up to this point so that seems unlikely.

Might it be that the savefiles are getting too big? That's the only reason I can think of really, but the last save I downloaded was still just a few hundred KB. I can still download local saves, so the game is playable, it just gets annoying having to download saves every few minutes.
Could someone that has had similar experiences PM me their save game file? For me save games are a bit more than 100kb, and browsers generally allow 10MB to be stored, so this should not be such a problem. But maybe there is a bug existing that makes the save games larger than intended. Thank you.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I love this game very much, but I'm not gay and male-male combat makes me uncomfortable. Is there any way to avoid such contents? If not, hope there would be such an option in the future. Something like male only targets female, and when two pure male troops collide they just can't invade each other's hex.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I've recently replayed it, and if there is an improvement to be made it still needs lots more of images imo in every department.

Reactions: Malkorian

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I think biggest problem is same few events repeating over and over.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can we take back Demetra again as our warrior as well or she will be our enemy?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so can't get out from under the funtinari they keep telling me to pay but cant get money because they raid constantly and destroy everything. how does one get money :/

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
so can't get out from under the funtinari they keep telling me to pay but cant get money because they raid constantly and destroy everything. how does one get money :/

Cooperate with them early on, manage your resources well, research the right buildings and techs, get just enough troops to defend the attacks, level them up, and eventually start saying "No." to them when you're ready. There are also some events where you can basically suck them off to get reduced payments. The game isn't hard unless you play it on the hardest settings.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes