Oraciion

May 28, 2018
I appear to be stuck with the Free People mission. Supposed to find slave transports, yet no markers appear on the map. I've captured everything around Paradise, and moving outward. Am I missing something? The only option is to attack the Free People's tile, but when i do, Marcus just says he'll talk to me when the mission is complete.

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
so for the free people mission the transport square got conquered by the futazons and then i won the war against the futazons so i cant destroy the transport. help

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
I appear to be stuck with the Free People mission. Supposed to find slave transports, yet no markers appear on the map. I've captured everything around Paradise, and moving outward. Am I missing something? The only option is to attack the Free People's tile, but when i do, Marcus just says he'll talk to me when the mission is complete.
it should be a wagon on the map it doesn't need to be near paradise

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Hey dears,i've realised some modifications on game.
some stats was upgraded,I've put the name of character as JORDAN
and set the itens in the max
hp dex mp and all to 999999999
here's my save,obs map is not complete,im playing the first pach.
good luck to you all.
saves of second pach cant be loaded.

Reactions: ctian

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
The space for saves for all of these types of html games is being eaten up somehow (TITS, this one, The Company, etc.) and I'm not able to create anymore saves for any of them. Another poster posted something similar to this issue and I think he may have the same problem. It's just for these types of games. These saves aren't held locally in the game folder so where are they held so that I can clear them all out?

edit: dumb question, i guess that clearing cache should work. will let people know if it doesn't.

Last edited:

Alzenemint

May 14, 2018
Hi, this is a question about the new content. I guess I'm dense sometimes, but I like labels. Could someone explain what exactly is meant in the pleasure cult stats of Sentiment and Influence. Is this the populations sentiment towards the cult? Is the the influence of the cult on the population, or is it the reverse?

I'm guessing that Influence is good and Sentiment is bad (in fighting the cults), but is this the case? Are they both bad?
1588957728827.png

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Could someone explain what exactly is meant in the pleasure cult stats of Sentiment and Influence. Is this the populations sentiment towards the cult? Is the the influence of the cult on the population, or is it the reverse?
I think (I somehow deleted my old saves, so forced to start from the beginning and didn't complete first chapter yet), Influence is faction's "power", and Sentiment is faction's opinion about ruler (MC).
Why I think so? Because colors. Look - the Influence column is green in the bottom, and shifting to yellow, and then to red higher. While Sentiment is deep red in the bottom and lighter higher. Green is good and red is bad/dangerous is common "color code". So, faction with low Influence and high Sentiment is good/harmless for ruler, while faction with high Influence and low Sentiment is dangerous.

Last edited:

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to edit a save to reset events and conquered areas without totally resetting? I'd like to replay certain events and quest chains that have been updated but I don't want to lose all progress. I know that you can edit saves in notepad.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
I mean, when you try to conquer tile 9x4, you should have not a random encounter/defenders, but specific one - meet a "forest spirit" who will give "key" for tile 9x2 (where is "key" for 11x4).
But if Zombimbo control that tile, you get a encounter from "Zombimbo encounters" list.
And if elves don't try to reclaim tiles (and I'm don't see it's try even once) - forest spirit is 404-ed.
I did 9x4 (meeting the spirit) multiple times, chose every option and didn't get that tile and neither can get the other 2.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I think (I somehow deleted my old saves, so forced to start from the beginning and didn't complete first chapter yet), Influence is faction's "power", and Sentiment is faction's opinion about ruler (MC).
Why I think so? Because colors. Look - the Influence column is green in the bottom, and shifting to yellow, and then to red higher. While Sentiment is deep red in the bottom and lighter higher. Green is good and red is bad/dangerous is common "color code". So, faction with low Influence and high Sentiment is good/harmless for ruler, while faction with high Influence and low Sentiment is dangerous.
Yes, that's exactly how it is. I guess I should add tooltips to these bars.

I did 9x4 (meeting the spirit) multiple times, chose every option and didn't get that tile and neither can get the other 2.
Yea, I will have to fix a few bugs involving the elf territories, sorry for that one.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Experimenting a bit with the new faction system, as of now it seems extremely grindy and vague. I have only gotten a handful of events for each faction despite many turns having passed, and adjusting their power/sentiment takes an extremely long time. The pleasure cult in particular takes an excessively long time to increase sentiment, and they seem to gain power much easier than the Inquisition, with it being far more difficult to reduce.

I might be missing context/events that make it more noticeable, but when one faction actively murders people, and the other will give people blowjobs at inconvenient times, it's hard to see the moral dilemma or quandary that was supposedly intended. There are the events where the Inquisitor brings a companion of yours to court, but she listens when you explain the truth. Maybe there is something in the low sentiment bad ending/event I'm missing.

Not knowing how many events I have missed, and the requirements for each one, make it rather difficult to know whether I've explored all the content. As of now I'm trying to increase the sentiment/power of both factions simultaneously, out of curiosity, but the game doesn't seem to be acknowledging this so far, and with how minute the number changes are, I'm basically spamming next turn whilst my three million wood, stone and research goes to waste. Along with the fact that it is impossible for me to get more food without crippling my populations happiness by turning off growth, with no recourse. (There also doesn't seem to be a chart for happiness)

It would be useful to know if windmills are multiplicative, additive, combine with the outpost upgrade, or even have any effect beyond the first, because I've demolished about eight of them without losing any food production.

What made me interested in trying the game was the ability to influence your kingdoms gender ratio and sexual fetishes, but very little in the game actually acknowledges this. Not to mention the policies to adjust genders don't seem to actually work. I have attempted to make a female/futa exclusive society, which has resulted in an extremely buggy stats page, where my females and futas have an identical population count, and my 100 thousand males aren't acknowledged in the total, despite still being present.

I also have a bunch of slaves that I do not want, with no way to remove or reduce the count, despite supposedly being "the chosen genders of the gods" I still have a tonne of enslaved females/futa, which contradicts how enslaving certain genders automatically reduces preference, which is conflated with sexual attraction/appeal.

The new events for breeder/labour slaves further contradict this concept, not only because it doesn't acknowledge the slave populations, but because as it stands you cannot enslave them without reducing their preference, which contradicts the fetishization/idealization of slaves in the events. Pleasure slaves shouldn't be hated/reviled and conflated with menial labour.

Not to mention because population growth is infinite without an extremely costly policy that cripples your peoples happiness, players who have a pregnancy kink are locked behind a gameplay mechanic that forcefully starves the population.

Something else that might be nice is a way to "objectify" certain genders of your civilization, instead of encouraging hatred and distaste. Idealizing specific genders or social groups as well treated/prized sex objects or slaves. Not inherently considering them "inferior" or "lesser beings" like the current system, but fulfilling submissive roles within social hierarchy. Considering them just as valuable as the "dominant" gender, but praised for fulfilling a subservient role within society and sexually objectified in a "positive" manner.
Edit:
It might be good to allow the ability to specify size preference for different assets a bit, without losing out on the events. Essentially the ability to max out admiration for unrealistically large proportions without going into hyper territory, i.e the difference between an artist like DevilHS and someone like Sparrow. A fantasy hyper sexualized hourglass figure is great, personally, but not getting stuck in doorways.

Hopefully this ranting is somewhat useful, no obligation to worry about it though.

Last edited:

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
Yes, that's exactly how it is. I guess I should add tooltips to these bars.

Yea, I will have to fix a few bugs involving the elf territories, sorry for that one.
hey mate is there a bug fix in the works for letting you your old saves?

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
ashrana88 Thanks a lot for de in-depth feedback! I agree that some of the features are not yet working as smoothly as they should be, so this really helps me steering them in the right direction.

hey mate is there a bug fix in the works for letting you your old saves?
That's already fixed in the online version. You can also download a fixed version here:

Reactions: ashrana88

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
ashrana88 Thanks a lot for de in-depth feedback! I agree that some of the features are not yet working as smoothly as they should be, so this really helps me steering them in the right direction.

That's already fixed in the online version. You can also download a fixed version here: Mega
actually i just had a go and i'm still getting this
Missing required variable!

Error at Object.error ( ) at Object.verifyAvailable ( ) at Object.loadGameFromJSON ( ) at Object.loadLastSave ( ) at eval (eval at processInternal ( ), :1:16) at klass.processInternal ( ) at klass.process ( ) at klass.processOutcome ( ) at Object.onOutcome ( ) at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick ( ) your fix wouldnt happen to invovle the saves needing be updated throught each update does it? i think its safe to say i'm missing something here.

Last edited:

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
actually i just had a go and i'm still getting this
Missing required variable!
It seems your browser is still using the old version. You can clear your browser cache manually or by pressing ctrl + F5, this should load the new version. But be careful to store any save games you still need as a file, as they will be wiped in the process.

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I tryed some versions ago but the sav ing was fucked up and I gabe up, thinkingg about trying again. What do you need to do to complete chapter 1?

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
It seems your browser is still using the old version. You can clear your browser cache manually or by pressing ctrl + F5, this should load the new version. But be careful to store any save games you still need as a file, as they will be wiped in the process.
iv updated now but i'm now just getting this, any other suggestions?
Error at Object.error (file:///D:/New%20folder/xxxivilization-sd-2002/js/scripts-v22.js:17631:46) at Object.verifyAvailable (file:///D:/New%20folder/xxxivilization-sd-2002/js/scripts-v22.js:17623:19) at Object.loadGameFromJSON (file:///D:/New%20folder/xxxivilization-sd-2002/js/scripts-v22.js:55139:17) at FileReader.aReader.onload (file:///D:/New%20folder/xxxivilization-sd-2002/js/scripts-v22.js:55358:26)
Game version: 22

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
After a while I tried your game out once more... and it still is a damned timesink..
Made me stay up late, becuase I just wanted to play one more turn...

But seriously, still a fun little game, even though it feels slow at some parts.

I am not sure if other people have noticed it (not much time, so I have not read to the thread), but the prisoners no longer get abducted.. which is weird in Domestras case. :D
Also, there are two rather annoying bugs.. if you defeat abstinencia last, their legion tends to spawn on a water tile in the archipel, at least for me. The second one, I conquered Paradise without ever changing gender, but when I bimbofied my char in the zombimbo mist (and afterwards changed gender) I got an invitation for paradise as if that nation would still be standing..

Lastly, will there ever be a choice for a male char to catch? If you are male you can't ever ride a Futa or another guy.
Even giving Oral is very rarely an option.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes