Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I read the changelog. This is some really good stuff. Not only the new content, but the bug fixes and features are wonderful. Depending on how my economy looks, I'll probably be a patreon in the next month to support this endeavor. I'm having too much fun with this game.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I'm really happy to finally release Chapter 2 to the public.
If you have any kind of feedback, I would be glad to hear it. Of course, also if you have questions about the game you can ask them here - or even better - in the games discord:

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
A new issue ive encounterd is that the game keeps sayng "Save game memory full". Happens whenever i click next week, is it not overriding auto saves correctly?

Edit: Nvm, only happens with the downloadble version. Online version works fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Asania
Jan 10, 2018
the games coming a long good it just needs images for all the encounters and stuff I hope they continue to support this it really good keep up the good work.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I like this update overall but for the love of god ripout that outpost system.
No longer can you conquer the entire map as each square adds to your population which means pretty soon you are out of food and you can't build enough farms/cowgirls/etc to cover your needs and finish conquering.

This means that you have to turtle up in the first half of the game research and train everything that could use food and then make a beeline for the enemy bases.

This outpost system doesn't add anything to the game.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Completely agreed hybris. What's with raising the energy amount to move a tile? There used to be side quests going on that were clearly displayed ...not part of main quest dealings. I didn't like getting the same "beauty contest judging, somebodys got a crush, crazy professor/relgion debate" events that happened in the first one. I don't like that both ghosts and futamazons have been replaced by demons. I feel like the city didn't grow or change that much based on your actions on the first map. I didn't see the factions really war with each other. In Chapter 1 it seemed more dangerous to leave factions alone. I didn't get the "belief" system or really understand how my laws had any effect on the people's beliefs in me. I may be not remembering this correctly...but I have a faint memory of you being able to interrogate prisoners in the dungeon...that may be wrong/untrue. Sudden difficulty spikes in battles. If people wanted to play this on hard difficulty it's not like there's not an option for that. I understand there's only one guy working on this so I don't want to get too critical but I am a little disappointed by some decisions (part of a patreon vote maybe) and what's been added...sadly...isn't impressive. Glad I didn't get my expectations too high like some did *raising eyebrow*
Thanks a ton for the honest feedback! I'll comment on a few points:
  • I know that the outpost system is not the best, I'm also not a huge fan of it myself. To be honest, for a long time I simply did not have a better plan. The only reason it is there is to prevent some players from creating buildings on every single tile and having a ridiculous economy. I've had the case in the past where some player always cried for "not challenging enough", while others found it much too hard. With limiting the space where you can build, the gap between players should become smaller. Luckily, one patreon gave me a hint for a better system that I will add over the next few versions, I have to see if this works better. If you have other ideas for this problem, I'm very open to suggestions
  • I know that currently the content of Chapter 2 feels slightly empty compared to Chapter 1 - side quests, smal events, etc. I do plan to fill this void over the next couple of releases, but I first had to expand the space there is before I can fill it
  • Last but not least, I just had to release Chapter 2 now. After half a year of development on it, my motivation was getting lower and lower with a seemingly endless amount of things to do and at some point as developer you just need feedback to see if you are even heading in the right direction.

Just choose the bottom option for the entire maze.
That won't help much because the correct buttons are randomized for each playthrough :p

Aug 13, 2018
I feel like the game needs to focus more on creating repeatable events that the PC can engage with at will. Get some proper cow girl scenes for PCs both lactating and not, sex scenes that involve named NPCs beyond the brothel, get some bimbo scenes etc. that you can just enter into while playing the game. Another feature that the game could really benefit from would be the ability to re-encounter folks you meet while expanding, so you can meet the cat-girls, werewolves, centaurs at various point in the story, maybe with different scenes depending on previous interactions.

Just my thoughts.

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
Enjoyed the first Chapter 1 and yes, the difficulty jumped a lot going into Chapter 2 but just enough to be a set back.
I would like the ability to get the characters lost in the transition, as well as repeat some of the events ( or something that can trigger them if you do not want them repeatable maybe the ability to give up key tiles and they are able to reset to a faction )
After the first hump in Chapter 2, it all became way too easy again to take over the map. A few laws put in place, and you are able to circumvention the entire food shortage condition for taking over too much land.
I was able to clear all three maps, with 36 some troops all going black 3 star+ or higher ( since it does not give you any further indication after that point )
3407k gold, 1078k Food, 22k religion, 339k knowledge, 389k wood, 1203k stone with a population of 127k ( I froze it at 123k )
maybe six tiles left to take over.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes