Mar 5, 2020
i have a question that i can't remember if i've asked before.
has anyone ever made any mods for this game? i can imagine some folks might want either deeper or more factions, mechanics, characters and whatnot, and since the game has been abandoned, figure might be a good time to start exploring that avenue of content.

Reactions: OwlBeer

chichong

May 7, 2020
i have a question that i can't remember if i've asked before.
has anyone ever made any mods for this game? i can imagine some folks might want either deeper or more factions, mechanics, characters and whatnot, and since the game has been abandoned, figure might be a good time to start exploring that avenue of content.
Short answer: no.
Long answer: some time ago I asked in this very tread how the hell high level soldiers are moving with their over-sized... assets - are they using wheelbarrows or what? Got silenced by fanbois "you want a bimbo game without the bimbo assets" (which is moronic, "bimbo" depicts a stunning looking halfwit with no self respect and a huge sex drive - the size of the assets have nothing to do with it). Luckily the dev understood the question and stated that in the future (TM) the combat system will be changed and combat power will no longer be dependent of the size of the dick, breasts and ass. But two month later he abandoned the game. Then I was like "I'll do it myself, wtf"... but the sheer amount of work and uncommented code made me ditch the project. Feel free to try, but it's a real chore.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I have question. Bimbofication transformation from chapter 2 is only for female mc ?
I don't remember how, but the Centaur Chieftan got bimbofied in two of my runs entirely by accident. If you're talking about the "take on the virus deliberately" thing, I believe that that's only for the player.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
from hw21, the dev on discord:

I wanted to do this for a very long time and finally managed to get to it. Here is the source code, images and resources for xxxivilization. I provide these under CC BY license which means you can basically do with it whatever you please, even use it commercially.
Source code(updated):
Images(updated):
DAZ Files used to create renders (awaiting reupload):

If you want to extend / mod the game there is a readme.txt in the source code zip that should give some basic instructions, but you will overall need javascript knowledge to do more than simple stuff.
The DAZ files won't be usable directly since I used a ton of products that you would need to use them but someone requested it so here it is.
I still occasionally lurk here so if someone is interested in continuing working on the game and has some issues feel free to drop a message and I might answer, although probably not in a super timely manner.

Last edited:

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Three hurrahs and eternal happiness & joy to hw21 for this gift to us all!

I wanted to do this for a very long time and finally managed to get to it. Here is the source code, images and resources for xxxivilization. I provide these under CC BY license which means you can basically do with it whatever you please, even use it commercially.
Source code: Mega
DAZ Files used to create renders: Mega

If you want to extend / mod the game there is a readme.txt in the source code zip that should give some basic instructions, but you will overall need javascript knowledge to do more than simple stuff.
The DAZ files won't be usable directly since I used a ton of products that you would need to use them but someone requested it so here it is.
I still occasionally lurk here so if someone is interested in continuing working on the game and has some issues feel free to drop a message and I might answer, although probably not in a super timely manner.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018

Three cheers for based devs! Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!

Mar 5, 2020

BLESSED BE OH GLORIOUS DEV! may their boons be grand and their days be many! hip-hip-huzzah!

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes