Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
Is there any kind of cheats for this?
Save to file and edit the file in an editor, preferably one that has support for json.
If you are on windows I can recommend editor with the "JSON viewer" plugin (since it can format the json to be more readable).

EDIT: or you can just google for 'json formatter' and use an online tool for the formatting

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael967

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Save to file and edit the file in an editor, preferably one that has support for json.
If you are on windows I can recommend editor with the "JSON viewer" plugin (since it can format the json to be more readable).

EDIT: or you can just google for 'json formatter' and use an online tool for the formatting
You aren't wrong. The formatting is horrid by itself.

SillyAfterDark

Donor
Nov 23, 2016
Any cheat version *without* having to json formatter? I've done like 3 runthroughs of the game on my MacBook and I'd rather not have to constantly transfer files over to my desktop PC if I wanna cheese it a lil.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Any cheat version *without* having to json formatter? I've done like 3 runthroughs of the game on my MacBook and I'd rather not have to constantly transfer files over to my desktop PC if I wanna cheese it a lil.
Just use the console instead. The relevant variables are posted somewhere in the thread if you search a bit.

Edit: Here, e.g., and three or four comments further down.

Reactions: SillyAfterDark

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Love how the dev said that 2.6 would be out a few days after his "Taking a Break" post and it never happened.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Just use the console instead. The relevant variables are posted somewhere in the thread if you search a bit.

Edit: Here, e.g., and three or four comments further down.
That is probably a good idea to use. The energy for conquering should be 30 at the most. Anything more and it takes forever, although ten would be best simply for time saving.

Leo77

May 9, 2017
Is there any way to find out how to unlock locked CG? There's a lot of pics that im missing and ive no idea how to unlock them, not to mention that the pics are somehow baked into js script files? so i've no idea how to potentionally pull them out of the game files.

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
Is there any way to find out how to unlock locked CG? There's a lot of pics that im missing and ive no idea how to unlock them, not to mention that the pics are somehow baked into js script files? so i've no idea how to potentionally pull them out of the game files.
They are encoded in base64.

For example in the 'jolene-going-down-futa.js' file the correct string to put in the decoder is this

Reactions: OwlBeer and Leo77

CypherWisp

Dec 11, 2018
So has it really been almost 7 months since this game was updated?

And people are still paying over $1100 each month? It's not even that difficult
of a game to create, when compared to more modern graphically intensive releases.
The writing is funny, though. So, great job there.
but still......
I think hw21 paused the patreon page since he took the break.

Reactions: Onebadjam
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes