♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is this a solo project?
If it is then i think the dev is way outa his league.
Making sexy version of Might and Magic is not something you can pull off solo.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
MC is a state ruler, what game mechanics would be if they are slave?
im thinking more role reversel ......some char starts off submissive and weak but you can make them stronger and more dominate and if you go to far they turn you into a puppet leader....maybe even with AT so they drain your stats and add them to themselfs

Reactions: asgir546

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
So are you supposed to keep losing territory to pirates you've already subjugated or is that a bug? Really fucking annoying either way.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
im thinking more role reversel ......some char starts off submissive and weak but you can make them stronger and more dominate and if you go to far they turn you into a puppet leader....maybe even with AT so they drain your stats and add them to themselfs
Hmmm, being a puppet leader could be interesting.
However, the gameplay should be somehow different still.

Reactions: OwlBeer

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Is there any way to eliminate/remove futa content and population? I don't see any options or laws that allow this.

If possible, I want only men and women in it.

Reactions: Hajtand

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Is there any way to eliminate/remove futa content and population? I don't see any options or laws that allow this.

If possible, I want only men and women in it.
You can make edicts against futas.
Amazons are always futas, iirc, so the only thing you can do is to try to avoid such content with them.
Don't remember about demons.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
The futa content is fine as is, though I wish that the Futazon events for having low Futa Preference weren't all about how they're too cool for all that and keep domming everyone regardless. It's not a big deal, but what can I say, I'm a futasub enjoyer.

Reactions: OwlBeer
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes