Fuckoffm8y

Apr 18, 2018
Am I right in assuming there isn't much to the Pirate Islands, or have I managed to bug out? I kinda went and conquered the entire place before meeting the Pirate Lords in Tortuga. With some bribery I've managed to strike an alliance with two of them, but nothing else seems to have come from meeting them.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
can you make your pc a femboy or do you just have pick other
No. I would really like to add this option but it is just too much effort with the amount of additional images needed.

i cant do anything to the cyclops it keeps saying i need diplomacy but it never pops up the charisma option
You need a lot of Charisma for that option. Also be aware that in Chapter 2 you can raise your stats higher than 100.

I have a little big problem. I started a game with Chapter 1 and everything was fine, until I started Chapter 2. Now I don't have a button to save anymore, I can only load.
That can happen when you have too many save games. In this case deleting some old saves should solve the problem.

Is there a difference between patron and public release?
Patreon release has much higher image resolutions.

Am I right in assuming there isn't much to the Pirate Islands, or have I managed to bug out? I kinda went and conquered the entire place before meeting the Pirate Lords in Tortuga. With some bribery I've managed to strike an alliance with two of them, but nothing else seems to have come from meeting them.
That should absolutely not be the case. Did you conquer everything before looking around in Tortuga. If that's the case then this might be a pretty severe bug you found.

Reactions: Hajtand

t727

Jan 4, 2018
How to defeat the Fairy pond ? I thought strength would do but alas no...

kraken162

Jul 17, 2020
I might have broken my game somehow.... one of the Pirate crews killed me and out of spite I used First Flame (or whatever that power is called) after my death, and then the game just broke. I think the game allowed me to do this because there's an a round between your team dying and your actual loss. Anyways, both they and I died and I just tried clicking Next Round multiple times to no avail. So, I then tried "Skip Round" but the game just broke, sending me to 1001 rounds with both sides still dead. Afterwards, I was unable to interact with the map, and I was also unable to get new notifications from advancing the week. I unfortunately lost the error code thing. I tried going back in the autosaves but the game was still broken. My last manual save was from right before I went in the Prometheus dungeon so I don't want to reset all the way back there.... Kind of frustrating.

Pardon me if I made any mistakes with the button names or whatever names used in combat because I am no longer able to engage in combat because of this bug. The only thing I am able to do is click around the sides .

Edit: Never mind? Somehow I managed to get out and back to normal by going to Brothel and interacting with one of the prostitutes, and then moving on to the next week.

Edit again: Is the end of the current content after defeating the three pirate captains? Just making sure so I know it's not because I really broke my game and can no longer progress past the three captains.

Last edited:

Fuckoffm8y

Apr 18, 2018
Did you conquer everything before looking around in Tortuga. If that's the case then this might be a pretty severe bug you found.
Yeah, I only explored Tortuga a couple of times, bought a couple of upgrades and played some blackjack, then conquered all the unique looking squares. Since nothing really happened and I couldn't access the top-left island, I explored Tortuga again and Sebastian popped up. A couple more explorations later and the rest of the Pirates appeared.

I should note after they re-appeared they each took back a couple squares of land, but didn't really have any reaction to me taking it right back.

Reactions: hw2121

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I might have broken my game somehow....
I'll make sure those buttons in are disabled once the combat has ended for future versions. Thanks for pointing this out.

no man. i mean the in-game cheats.
the game is supposed to have cheats like "unlock gallery"
Those cheats are only available for patreons. Or I guess if people upload the patreon version to other sites... :rolleyes:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Those cheats are only available for patreons. Or I guess if people upload the patreon version to other sites... :rolleyes:
Heyyy, you never told me the patron version had cheats! You only said the images were higher res...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the game could be really nice if it wasnt so one sided...everything is focused on getting bigger...and i am more into slim/petite builds...okay, you can start that way, but over time you always end up with inhuman tits and a fat ass if you want to win the fights (whats even more unralistic because no human could even move with the sizes you need to win every combat).
Since i am and play as lesbian, only have females in my army and everything with a dick is a slave or never leaves my dungeon, it was also very unpleasing to win against Domestra on the pirate island since the pic and even the text while pleasuring you is made for dicks only.
Btw, there should be an optional way of fighting for those who dont wanna fuck every dick in the opponents army...blessed by the gods and no spell to protect your dignity? Trained to be a one woman army and no heels to crush balls? Its only text there, so it should be easy to add an alternate way for specific genders. I'm sure some gamer dont like futas while others want or dont want gay stuff. For now its a good thing the size of my army blocks the combat texts from be seen since the continue button is well placed above the disgusting things ^^
Oh, and i hope there will be another use for the ship upgrades in the future since i conquered the pirates island already, so it would be kinda pointless to upgrade the ships in the next update if they have become useless...if not think about implementing the stuff you need only in one area with the area and not afterwars.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole and PhazeUFO

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
So I just made to the to pirate content when the savegame function broke; out of memory error like others have mentioned.
What I'd like to ask is if there is a way to specifically delete the old save data to free up space?
Because I've played a lot of these games in Chrome and clearing my cache will delete every savegame from every game I have there.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes