Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
sorry but this game is way to boring for me, i like the pictures just the whol farming, then get attacked try to get everything back up and then get attacked again, rebuild then get attacked again yeah im done with this game

Reactions: Yamemai

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've found a bug with the rank increase of the units. They go from 1 copper star to 1 silver star, and then the afterwards the 1 silver star is 2 gold starts. I seem to remember it going 1-2-3 copper stars to 1-2-3 silver stars etc. up to the black stars. The bug seems to at least be there for my "priestesses of the true faith".

The game also doesn't seem to register me already having the witch as a follower. Her event keeps popping up in the forest terrain, while she is already a follower.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I see this is still pretty unbalanced. I mean, how am I supposed to win against the demons, when they have double to units and each unit 3x the HP of mine?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think it'd really help the game if it had more lewd images or even animations.

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
Honestly? Yeah, I've played easier games in Hard Mode. Your game does not HAVE an easy mode, if the player is not a huge fan of FourEcks games.

For FourEcks fans, sure, have at it. For anyone else... no. Just no.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO
Jan 14, 2019
The game heavily favors quantity over quality, and strengthening units makes them easier to hit (although I'm not sure how much of a factor evasion v power is). The randomness of battles (while faster) doesn't exactly help.

If the enemy goes first and focuses on a few of your best units, then your basically entering the battle with a handicap, since if a unit is defeated before they act that turn, they don't get to do so.

Personally, games where the only way to strengthen yourself is to increase your body to stupid proportions are not my cup of tea.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
> Breeding: Let your units breed with each other to combine their feats and create new combinations

The main character is a unit, isn't it?

• Haha

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I have a little big problem. I started a game with Chapter 1 and everything was fine, until I started Chapter 2. Now I don't have a button to save anymore, I can only load.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
> Breeding: Let your units breed with each other to combine their feats and create new combinations

The main character is a unit, isn't it?
No, it's not listed in Unit section :)

Is there any way to download just renders? I dont want to play this
Renders are encoded in .js files, it requires some efforts to take them out of there.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes