Feb 24, 2019
Soo how to deal with Dark Elves? Whatever they dnt already own against my borders gets converted the next day after I conquer it...

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
The only sad part is that when you play as a dude the only way to be bottom for a Futa is by growing a vagina.
Still, the game is really insteresting and has been growing a lot since i saw it first on this forum.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Am I being ignored here? I've requested many to make diplomacy a winning condition and it still hasn't happened.
Have you tried actually reaching out to the Dev, or saying it somewhere he's actually likely to see it? sure he pokes his head in here every few months to give an update, but I doubt he's constantly watching and reading everything on here. Plus, he has a discord LINKED IN THE OP with a channel specifically for suggestions.
Also, just asking for "diplomacy as a win condition" isn't very helpful. what do you mean diplomacy? No Combat? the other kingdoms continued existence? cause the enemy kingdoms in part 1 are pretty hard to be diplomatic with. Futamazons are raiders, and value strength over fancy words. The Church of Abstinencia (or whatever) has beliefs that are completely antithetical to yours. Paradise could be reasoned with, but the whole goal of the game is to grow and expand your kingdom. you don't gain anything from not consuming it, either through war or whatever the alternative method was for Paradise. ideas and scenarios to explain why and how would definitely make your suggestion more convincing. Just don't be mad if they still say no. Their game, their rules.

TL;DR say it (and more) to the actual person, not us.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Have you tried actually reaching out to the Dev, or saying it somewhere he's actually likely to see it? sure he pokes his head in here every few months to give an update, but I doubt he's constantly watching and reading everything on here. Plus, he has a discord LINKED IN THE OP with a channel specifically for suggestions.
Also, just asking for "diplomacy as a win condition" isn't very helpful. what do you mean diplomacy? No Combat? the other kingdoms continued existence? cause the enemy kingdoms in part 1 are pretty hard to be diplomatic with. Futamazons are raiders, and value strength over fancy words. The Church of Abstinencia (or whatever) has beliefs that are completely antithetical to yours. Paradise could be reasoned with, but the whole goal of the game is to grow and expand your kingdom. you don't gain anything from not consuming it, either through war or whatever the alternative method was for Paradise. ideas and scenarios to explain why and how would definitely make your suggestion more convincing. Just don't be mad if they still say no. Their game, their rules.

TL;DR say it (and more) to the actual person, not us.
I've said this, because in the Civ games you could technically win by diplomacy, at least to my knowledge. I haven't played much of the Civilization games to get the basic gist of it.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
I've said this, because in the Civ games you could technically win by diplomacy, at least to my knowledge. I haven't played much of the Civilization games to get the basic gist of it.
Nobody asked why you wanted it, do you have any clue of how that might work in a way that functions well with the gameplay? Because just demanding changes like this is helping nobody.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes