ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Does chapter 1 have an actual ending that leads into chapter 2? Or are they separate
Iirc, it kind of has.
There is a scene at the end of Chapter 1 that leads to Chapter 2.
However, you can skip Chapter 1 and start directly from Chapter 2 (at the cost of some optional advisors, prisoners, followers...)

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Apparently people are too much of a snowflakes to "illegally" upload a new version before official public release x)
You do it then. prove you aren't a snowflake as well.
But really, the beta (which is currently only available to $5+ patrons) still has bugs to deal with so just chill. if it were uploaded, this thread would be flooded with people complaining about this bug or that, when they could have had a better experience if they just waited.

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Just a quick question, does anyone perhaps know when the public version will be out? Not asking for a set date but just a rough guess.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Does anybody know how to trigger the bimbo tf scenes when fighting the zombimboes? I know the scenes exist but I can never get them to pop up.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone got a save ready to 2.5? if you start from chapter 2 you become weaker than your enemies. :(

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Soooo 1) who better "hero" M, Fem, Fut?
2)With whom is it better to keep an alliance?
3)Who is better to enslave?
4)What's the best role?
5)Tips for getting started - passing the law, pumping, hiring warriors, economics, and so on ...

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Now does this actually fix the stupid dark elf christmas? cause last update it was still happening for me, new game and everything

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes