Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
SMH/FML

-------------- My question
You
To be fair, your question isn't as clear as you think it is.
"An inflated doll" looks more like a reference to body size unrelated to strength i.e. tits/ass/dick/balls. Typically muscle-bound/hyper muscular body type isn't referred to as "inflated doll".

Perhaps in the future try phrasing your question to better reflect the full context of what the game provides in regards of physical changes.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, sorry if it's already been answered somewhere, but is there a list of all events available? because I hate missing things and the only way I know how to miss anything is to have a list to check what I have seen so far :p

chichong

May 7, 2020
To be fair, your question isn't as clear as you think it is.
"An inflated doll" looks more like a reference to body size unrelated to strength i.e. tits/ass/dick/balls. Typically muscle-bound/hyper muscular body type isn't referred to as "inflated doll".

Perhaps in the future try phrasing your question to better reflect the full context of what the game provides in regards of physical changes.
It's exactly what I meant.
I am talking about increased assets size when leveling troops - hence nation of malformed mutants.

Going for 100/200 str is a nobrainer. However you are forced to increase your own assets - including height - in order to squeeze more damage from your attacks. Endgame your character becomes an inflated doll, with penis / lips / breasts / ass / height of gigantic sizes.

Your edicts doesn't help either. There are edicts for encouraging ++size of the assets but none for discouraging them, despite the fact there are +/- edicts for taxes, male / female / futa / bimbo preferences.

In the end you are forced to use cow-girls - because their farm output is with 30 bigger than a normal farm.
The girl you are supposed to deliver to gods must be inflated too, otherwise she doesn't meet their "beauty" criteria.

You could play the game to fit to your own aesthetic criteria, but this means you are constantly fighting its inner trend. Most of the events are designed to increase population admiration for huge assets, and most of them - if not all - lack a neutral or a negative option. At the end of chapter 1 you will probably have a couple of troops with 1 meter long dicks and/or XXX cups. This makes you wonder how tf they move - are they using wheelbarrows or what?

Now I will rephrase my original question.

Is there any way to play the game without becoming an inflated doll ruling over a nation of malformed mutants?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any way to play the game without becoming an inflated doll ruling over a nation of malformed mutants?
Cheating seems like obvious answer. Last time I played, I just set my stats to 1k with one responsible for hp way higher to get 100k health, that way you can solo everything. Can you keep reasonable proportions on everyone normal way? Yes, if you want to get your ass kicked by everyone else.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

:FacePalm:
That's not rephrasing it at all, that's asking the same question. In case you haven't figured it out yet, the obvious answer is no... Not without cheating.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
I am talking about increased assets size when leveling troops - hence nation of malformed mutants.

Going for 100/200 str is a nobrainer. However you are forced to increase your own assets - including height - in order to squeeze more damage from your attacks. Endgame your character becomes an inflated doll, with penis / lips / breasts / ass / height of gigantic sizes.

Your edicts doesn't help either. There are edicts for encouraging ++size of the assets but none for discouraging them, despite the fact there are +/- edicts for taxes, male / female / futa / bimbo preferences.

In the end you are forced to use cow-girls - because their farm output is with 30 bigger than a normal farm.
The girl you are supposed to deliver to gods must be inflated too, otherwise she doesn't meet their "beauty" criteria.

You could play the game to fit to your own aesthetic criteria, but this means you are constantly fighting its inner trend. Most of the events are designed to increase population admiration for huge assets, and most of them - if not all - lack a neutral or a negative option. At the end of chapter 1 you will probably have a couple of troops with 1 meter long dicks and/or XXX cups. This makes you wonder how tf they move - are they using wheelbarrows or what?

The short answer? Nope. Long answer, kinda. You can put all your points into health and just tank everything (you wont hit worth a damn, and you'll be ugly in your "gods" eyes) but your still stuck ruling a land of gross super-mutants wannabe. I'll be honest, that mess and the lack of femboy options (and the dark elf crap) is why I stopped playing this game. Don't get me wrong, the game is a really impressive bit of writing and its an interesting idea, but it needs a fair bit of polish yet.

Reactions: chichong

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020

Modify the limit for strength

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
In the new version, a New Year's event was added with a dark elf rabbit o_O, and so this bastard ... but captures everything, but the problem is that when entering HER territory I catch a script error and as a result, the passage becomes impossible (before the error get into its territory and then mistakes). How to fix this thing, because she just squeezes everything out, and I can't even do anything ...

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Hi,

regarding enforced increase of assets: Thanks for your feedback. It was never my intention that having e.g. huge boobed people everywhere as the only real way to progress. I've now changed the level up mechanism to make the increase of body part sizes optional, it will be included in the next game version.
For the player body stats itself I still see an increase as optional. I've gotten the feedback quite often that people think they have to get huge assets there to increase their damage, but they don't see that they become much easier to hit when doing so. In the end it comes down to different enemies being easier or more difficult depending on which way to go - against few strong enemies you want to put out as much damage as possible, while against a mass of small enemies that you anway one-shot, you rather would like to have fewer attacks hitting you. Maybe I need to make this mechanic a bit more visible though..

In the new version, a New Year's event was added with a dark elf rabbit o_O, and so this bastard ... but captures everything, but the problem is that when entering HER territory I catch a script error and as a result, the passage becomes impossible (before the error get into its territory and then mistakes). How to fix this thing, because she just squeezes everything out, and I can't even do anything ...
This bug should only happen in old versions of the game. Try playing on , there the latest version is hosted.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Hi,

regarding enforced increase of assets: Thanks for your feedback. It was never my intention that having e.g. huge boobed people everywhere as the only real way to progress. I've now changed the level up mechanism to make the increase of body part sizes optional, it will be included in the next game version.
For the player body stats itself I still see an increase as optional. I've gotten the feedback quite often that people think they have to get huge assets there to increase their damage, but they don't see that they become much easier to hit when doing so. In the end it comes down to different enemies being easier or more difficult depending on which way to go - against few strong enemies you want to put out as much damage as possible, while against a mass of small enemies that you anway one-shot, you rather would like to have fewer attacks hitting you. Maybe I need to make this mechanic a bit more visible though..

This bug should only happen in old versions of the game. Try playing on , there the latest version is hosted.
Think you forgot the "I" after the "L" in the address

Reactions: OwlBeer
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes