ecargebbor3

Jun 17, 2017
[HELP]
im stuck. Chapter 2.
I completely conquered the Main map from chapter 1.
I completely conquered the Elf forest map.

All that i have left is a few territories stolen by the Xmas Dark Elves and 2 territories on the corrupted forest.
- I can't get back any territories stolen by the elves. Any time i try to attack it gives me an event where i have an option to have sex with a Dark elf and it does nothing.
- I can't conquer the 2 forest tiles. 1 says "i should come back when i know more about this area".
The other is a wild Deer that runs away when i get close. I tried perfume, mud and bathing. Nothing worked.

I have literally no idea what to do.
I think the first problem is just the bug that is present, so for that i can't recommend anything else but waiting for the patch to be released for the general public

For the second problem: Normally you have to do a correct order of actions, not really sure what it is exatly but one of the 3 options should give you another 3 options where you again have to choose the correct one and so on. So keep trying for that one

But i could be that its just another bug in this update so i really recommend waiting until we get the update. Its already there on his patreon so it shouldn't be long

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah Dark Elves are currently bugged and stop you from progressing the game. Theres a fix live on Patreon but no one shared it here.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
- I can't conquer the 2 forest tiles. 1 says "i should come back when i know more about this area".
The other is a wild Deer that runs away when i get close. I tried perfume, mud and bathing. Nothing worked.
or the second problem: Normally you have to do a correct order of actions, not really sure what it is exatly but one of the 3 options should give you another 3 options where you again have to choose the correct one and so on. So keep trying for that one
You need enough Charisma for that. 120, I think. But maybe more.

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Some suggestions from me:

1) It would be nice to be able to upgrade an outpost to a village>town>city increasing its build range. The original capitals could be the only ones that could go up to metropolis levels. This way we wont have to build a checkerboard of outposts to make the most of the tiles we can get.

2) It would be nice if there was a Lab building we can shove Professor Rohrlger into and request things for him to research. It would also be nice if after you fuck him enough you can convince him to stay female.

3) It would be nice to have an alternative start where you are an agent of the demons, infiltrating the other empires to corrupt them from within and join yours in debauchery.

Last edited:
Reactions: swolechic

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'll have to replay the game to get a decent description of them. I might try and do some fanart of a cowgirl while we wait for the next update
Today the Christmas Edition has been officially released to the public, so you play the game with the fix for the Dark Elves bug either online on or download it here: Mega
Any thoughts on my cowgirl idea? If you like it, I might see if I can do Bunn as well

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
is it possible for us to get the patch for the elves bug or we have to wait till next update?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Ouchies I encountered so far on the post-fix public version:

1. savegames from a game prior to the Dark Elf fix were still working, but the DE tiles were still bugged. New game or bust.

2. Stuck with taking over Abstinencia via the water system: Jolene told me about it, Prof told me to wait for the solution....and it has been 50+ weeks with no progress. Jolene still offers the option to ask her about how to take the Church over (Professor no longer offers the option to talk to him about that, though), in case that matters. Built and researched everything available.

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
Hey!
It's been a while since I last played this game. Did they improve the way "body types appreciation" works on it?
Because I remember back then that even though my town didn't have appreciation for things like "huge tits" or other body proportions that I find way too over the top, my character wasn't being seen as 'beautiful' by the people on town, which was frustrating because it was making me get different outcomes on some events, as if the bigger the chest the most beautiful the person is no matter the other variables of the game. I remember making a comment here as well and I think the developer replied that they would make some updates on that.
Has this been changed?
because otherwise I kinda feel like that character gets a bit destroyed over the time you play, since she is forced to increase her body proportions and lips, etc until the point that she looks like one of those "real-life barbie girl" people if you want to solve conflicts using her.... charisma...

Reactions: chichong

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Question about letting incest happen in the kingdom. If I let the incest happen will I be given the ability to stop incest from making incest kids?

Last edited:

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Any thoughts on my cowgirl idea? If you like it, I might see if I can do Bunn as well
Yes, I've wanted to do the images for the cowgirls for a while, but am a bit stuck there. It comes down to the problem that people seem to imagine them widely differently, from very animalistic to very human-like. So I feel that no matter how I make them appear some people will be disappointed.

Ouchies I encountered so far on the post-fix public version:
2. Stuck with taking over Abstinencia via the water system: Jolene told me about it, Prof told me to wait for the solution....and it has been 50+ weeks with no progress. Jolene still offers the option to ask her about how to take the Church over (Professor no longer offers the option to talk to him about that, though), in case that matters. Built and researched everything available.
Thanks for reporting this, I thought it was already fixed but will have to look into that again. In any case you can still take them over by force.

Question about letting incest happen in the kingdom. If I let the incest happen will i be given the ability to sop incest from making incest kids?
Currently there is not much more than the initial event regarding incest happening. Unfortunately Patreon is really restrictive regarding this content, so I can't really add much more without potentially getting into trouble, and I also don't want to go the "step-..." route that many others go.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes