Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That would be pretty cool and they already have cow girls in the game
I'll have to replay the game to get a decent description of them. I might try and do some fanart of a cowgirl while we wait for the next update

• Love
Reactions: OwlBeer

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Full Changelog of the Christmas edition:

New features
  • New images on the map
    • The player city now has an new image for each of its stages
    • Outposts have a new image
    • Improved the image of pyramids
  • Improved look of sea tile images
Events
  • A new Christmas event line was added, including 6 new sex scenes
Images
  • Added 12 images for the new events
Bug fixes
  • Disabling bad ends in the settings was not working
  • Some events related to governors were appearing even if you had no governors assigned, causing placeholders to appear in the event text
  • Fixed some problems with images in the region contest event
  • Persons that were no longer your follower (e.g. on Chapter 2 start) remained as governors
  • Fixed a problem with overlaying buttons on small screen heights
  • Fixed some problems with an event happening when Myrina was your personal assistant
  • An event where Antiope tried to free myrina still happened when the Futamazons were already defeated
  • Cheat menu: The refill energy cheat did not visually update the energy correctly

magyarzman

Nov 4, 2019
You beat me to it, found it earlier through tfgames site 7
You can download it from mega here: Mega
and his Patreon name is hw21, XXXivilization is the name of the game.

Edit:
Probably should mention that this is a text only game
TFGames does a pretty good job with its search engine. Some other sites I would like to see as robust of search capability.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Hey, Quick question. I kinda stopped playing after the chapter 2 came out (waiting for it to be more filled out with content) has all the recent content gone to chapter2 or is most everything still in chapter one. or are the just kinda separate at this point

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend playing this till they fix the dark elf bit; can't even reach the Futamazon to beat team, because the dark elf's territory surrounds their base/

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
My game freezes when I select work with the Free People to unlock their Paradise teleporter. I don't have any troops (because I'm cheating), so I am unable to break the barrier otherwise. I've tried closing and reloading multiple times, but it freezes on every attempt. Any way to fix this?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
[HELP]
im stuck. Chapter 2.
I completely conquered the Main map from chapter 1.
I completely conquered the Elf forest map.

All that i have left is a few territories stolen by the Xmas Dark Elves and 2 territories on the corrupted forest.
- I can't get back any territories stolen by the elves. Any time i try to attack it gives me an event where i have an option to have sex with a Dark elf and it does nothing.
- I can't conquer the 2 forest tiles. 1 says "i should come back when i know more about this area".
The other is a wild Deer that runs away when i get close. I tried perfume, mud and bathing. Nothing worked.

I have literally no idea what to do.

Reactions: Bakachiki
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes