Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
can you create more than 1 city? ive already lost all my food supply cuz the population kept increasing

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
can you create more than 1 city? ive already lost all my food supply cuz the population kept increasing
Food to population is an obvious bottleneck. Build cowgirl farms (when they become available), a windmill, and place outposts near grassland to mitigate it.

You can't build more than the one city, but outposts allow you to expand your resource-generating territory. I think (sic) you start with one available, and more to be unlocked gradually through both research and conquests.

Reactions: Silverfan936

Foxono

Nov 3, 2017
it's not hard, just time consuming. Only 1 of the choices is right, and a wrong choice kicks you out. The correct choice remains the same for the same game, so you just have to work it out. If the first choice gives you A,B,C, and D as choices and you answer A and it lets you continue, A is the right answer for the first choice everytime.
Are you sure? because I went through all of the choices and just ended up kicked out no matter what I picked.

JasonFromMiami

Feb 23, 2019
my town is maxed and I'm going after the other empires, but food is getting scarce, and I apparently can't build more than 4 outposts, what to do?

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
my town is maxed and I'm going after the other empires, but food is getting scarce, and I apparently can't build more than 4 outposts, what to do?
First. Did you already maxed your Endurance? If yes, you can just leave it be (at least until you start second chapter and your stat cap will be raised to 200).
If no - first thing you should do is change your Taxes to Extremely High. And stop any laws that boosts your populace growth.

If you need bigger populace because of gold shortage...
1) When you conquered enemy capital (through war or diplomacy), it'll transform to outpost.
2) Try to find better places for your outposts, with four, or at least three, adjacent plants squares.
3) Don't forget about outpost upgrades - you need one that boost your Food produce.
4) And windmills! Best if you have 4-5. More would crupple your Food produce, since farms and windmills both occupy plains squares.

Something like that.

Reactions: JasonFromMiami

JasonFromMiami

Feb 23, 2019
First. Did you already maxed your Endurance? If yes, you can just leave it be (at least until you start second chapter and your stat cap will be raised to 200).
If no - first thing you should do is change your Taxes to Extremely High. And stop any laws that boosts your populace growth.

If you need bigger populace because of gold shortage...
1) When you conquered enemy capital (through war or diplomacy), it'll transform to outpost.
2) Try to find better places for your outposts, with four, or at least three, adjacent plants squares.
3) Don't forget about outpost upgrades - you need one that boost your Food produce.
4) And windmills! Best if you have 4-5. More would crupple your Food produce, since farms and windmills both occupy plains squares.

Something like that.
My voluptuous character is also maxed up, I got a 100 everywhere on my stats. Gold is no issue for me, food is.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
My voluptuous character is also maxed up, I got a 100 everywhere on my stats. Gold is no issue for me, food is.
I don't understand why Food is issue, then. You need Food for two things, basically: Training Endurance and feed your Population.
You maxed Endurance, so only use you have is for Population.
Population stop growing when you don't have enough Food to feed them. But Population only give you Gold - nothing else. If you don't have troubles with Gold, you don't need higher Population.

Though, I point what you can do to improve your Food producing. I just don't understand, why you need it.

P.S. If you want to create a large Food stock, look at "Stop population growth" law.

Last edited:

Veneriis

Oct 15, 2018
I've been following this game for some time now and just wanted to share my enjoyment of the game. There are only a handful of games with depth and quality comparable to XXXivilization on this site. The passion and care of the developer is noticable in every update. The renders are hight quality and complement the text passages well. But the gameplay is really the centerpiece. All in all one of the best games I played here to date.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
There is a bug in accessing the dungeon.

Upon a new turn it can be accessed via the goverment button in the middle button area. But if you interact with a follower or adjust thier position, you can no longer access the dungeon.

I suggest the dungeon should have it's own button.
Pic fron online version
Screenshot_20200927-081746__01.jpg

awa2w2

Jul 27, 2020
Amazing. Enjoyed it thoroughly and got really into the whole maxing out efficiency aspect of the game, i didn't know i liked this kind of games!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game overall is very great and i have almost no complaints and i'm also looking forward to this project's future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes