awa2w2

Jul 27, 2020
There should be no way to fail that. There are five tasks to do, and therefore five upgrades. going to aphrodite should let you check what tasks you have left undone. If you really did all five tasks, then it's a bug.
Bug, then ):
Maybe it could be that i intentionally failed the sirens encounter three times? (Before actually doing things right to conquer that area and complete the task)

Last edited:

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
I'm still in chapter 1, just putting the foundations for my future empire, but as this bug is pretty obvious, I will make my 1st bug report right away.

Going back to when I was playing with Higher class (Females), Only female babies and Fund gender changes, I found, that already then I had a discrepancy in population count (can't go further back, damn 10 saves limit, so I don't know, when it began): Overall population : 1179 (instead of 1215), Women : 507, Men : 472, Futas : 236. 5 weeks later, still with the same setting, the gap grows to 1403 vs 1515.

I then switch Higher class to full femdom (Everyone else is a slave), and 2 weeks later I attack the Bandit Camp. My population stats are at that moment: Overall population : 1666, Women : 733, Men : 586, Futas : 293; Slaves : 879, Female slaves : 0, Male slaves : 586, Futa slaves : 293.

Choosing to destroy the Bandit Camp and enslave all the bandits I also enslave most of my female population! The result is: Overall population : 1546, Women : 773, Men : 618, Futas : 309; Slaves : 1401, Female slaves : 474, Male slaves : 618, Futa slaves : 309.

Temporarily turning off the enslavement edict I do get almost correct numbers: Female slaves : 25, Male slaves : 20, Futa slaves : 10. Almost, because I'm informed, that I have enslaved 50 bandits, but I get 55 new slaves. I'm also informed, that I get 30 regular population. And idd my Overall population raises by 80 from 1466 to 1546, but counting Women+Men+Futas adds to growth of 86. It seems likely to me, that not only Everyone else is a slave is messed up, but also Funding gender changes may be a culprit here.

Also, even though I've decided to destroy the Bandit Camp, it's still present on the map and gives me 50 gold each turn.

Other than this, and problems with scaling (in Chrome only just 1 square of the map is not showing, but also the Weekly Report>Details screen gets messed up, after Femboy admiration shows up in Citizen's Opinion), I'm quite impressed by the game, especially taking into the account, that it's a 1-man project.

EDIT: 17 turns later I have already 229 female slaves (out of 1681 females). It seems, that Funding gender changes turns men and futas enslaved by Everyone else is a slave into female slaves, instead of being their way to regain freedom after the transformation.

EDIT 2: I was saving every turn, deleting the auto-saves and the oldest save to make place for a new save. At turn 58 I've got a message, that memory is insufficient for a new auto-save (3rd, 2 have been done previously), and I've decided to ignore it, replaying the turn a few more times. After getting to turn 59 I was however unable even to delete any of the saves. After restarting the game, even after closing and reopening my browser (Chrome), after the loading screen I'm getting just a blank page. Current size of my save (save to disk) - 141 KB.

EDIT 3: Well, that was not current, that was the last save to file... at turn 36 :(. After the error the game did not create a new save to disk, and having a few, I did not check the time of the last, though it wouldn't help much, if I did. Fortunately, I did not reset the game in Chrome, instead trying to continue in another browser, so hopefully my saves are still stored somewhere. Unfortunately, I seem unable to find them - any help, please?

====

SOLVED.

Last edited:
Reactions: awa2w2 and OwlBeer

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Holy crap I haven't played this game in over two years, it's looking a lot better lol... Might have to give it a shot again sometime soon.

Vyva

Apr 1, 2020
In Chapter 2 there's a mechanic where if you don't win a fight fast enough, you lose. I don't know why this is, maybe I accidentally skipped an explanation, but my army is blatantly stronger than most enemies I fight, I just take more than 4 rounds.

If this is a bug, I noticed it happening after I attacked the Zombimbo capital. Please tell me if I can disable this mechanic, or if it's a bug, whether I can fix it.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Does anybody know how to trigger the bimbo transformation scenes in chapter 2? I know they exist but through multiple playthroughs and versions I haven't been able to trigger it, does anybody know the pre-requisites?

Reactions: Haseeb and Mrbeez

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
I had "Very Low Taxes" enabled so I could build up my population and now it's disapeared from the tax menu. It's a problem because if it's not there, I can't unselect it to choose a different tax setting. Anyone else experience this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save is attached

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Last I played, saves can be edited with any text editor. I don't even know any real code-fu, so it shouldn't be hard to do for anyone with more than five minutes to look at it. Use Save to File, though, as save slots probably bury the data somewhere in appdata.

Reactions: OwlBeer

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Last I played, saves can be edited with any text editor. I don't even know any real code-fu, so it shouldn't be hard to do for anyone with more than five minutes to look at it. Use Save to File, though, as save slots probably bury the data somewhere in appdata.
Yeah its pretty easy to edit saves for HTML or just use the save edit online website,

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
I had "Very Low Taxes" enabled so I could build up my population and now it's disappeared from the tax menu. It's a problem because if it's not there, I can't unselect it to choose a different tax setting. Anyone else experience this? (...)
The Dev is very active on his and replies promptly to any PMs there, but he doesn't seem to follow any longer our discussions here - his last post here is from August 13th. If you want to report bugs or get his support (he did solve my problem with savegames), you probably should use Discord.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
The Dev is very active on his and replies promptly to any PMs there, but he doesn't seem to follow any longer our discussions here - his last post here is from August 13th. If you want to report bugs or get his support (he did solve my problem with savegames), you probably should use Discord.
The issue got resolved less than a day after I posted that. Either the dev saw it here or someone passed it along to him.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Noticed a new Daz asset called has been released, so we might see some renders of cowgirls soon!

Reactions: Mrbeez
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes