TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Yes, I've wanted to do the images for the cowgirls for a while, but am a bit stuck there. It comes down to the problem that people seem to imagine them widely differently, from very animalistic to very human-like. So I feel that no matter how I make them appear some people will be disappointed.
There is always the option of doing both the human-like one (normal breasts, cow ears and tail) and the furry one and simply making it an option in the settings to swap between them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, I've wanted to do the images for the cowgirls for a while, but am a bit stuck there. It comes down to the problem that people seem to imagine them widely differently, from very animalistic to very human-like. So I feel that no matter how I make them appear some people will be disappointed.
Wouldn't the fact that we'd have an image of them solve the issue of us thinking they'd look differently? And either way, isn't the important thing about how animalistic or human they look about how you think they should look? It is your story after all.

And if we think we think they should look differently, we can express that through fan art, like we do with other games. I've even done that myself once or twice

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
how do you get rid of Dark Elves? I cant conquer them
Yah i seem to be stuck on the dark elves also. i moved to the center and keep losing territory. i cannot go further because they have blocked off my path 8 squares across. all i can do is click to reconquer. then see a clip of having a party with the elves on xmas and then back to the screen with a blue triangle showing i didnt take it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
xanthras
Like I mentioned in my post on this very page earlier, savegames from "before the fix" game versions are broken in regards to Dark Elf tiles, even though they are perfectly playable otherwise. You need to start a new game to avoid that bug.

Last edited:

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
xanthras
Like I mentioned in my post on this very page earlier, savegames from "before the fix" game versions are broken in regards to Dark Elf tiles, even though they are perfectly playable otherwise. You need to start a new game to avoid that bug.
yes thx, this was a completely new game.
Is there a certain action im not doing in the right order to trigger this glitch?

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020

Thanks for reporting this, I thought it was already fixed but will have to look into that again. In any case you can still take them over by force.

Currently there is not much more than the initial event regarding incest happening. Unfortunately Patreon is really restrictive regarding this content, so I can't really add much more without potentially getting into trouble, and I also don't want to go the "step-..." route that many others go.
What if you made it possible to change the cow girl design in the settings

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
yes thx, this was a completely new game.
Is there a certain action im not doing in the right order to trigger this glitch?
You need to play the official version on xxxivilization.com or download it from the game's discord ( ). The version from this post here does not contain the fix yet.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I've been playing this game for a while, and find it quite good. There are a few things I'd like to point concenrning the gui :
- The units assigned to garrison or expdetion don't make much sense. When demons attack when you're away, the game only takes into account the units in garrison, fair enough, but when they attack when the player character is present, the units in garrison are absent from the fight. I know I'm supposed to set units in both position, but since I don't have any feedback from attacks when I'm absent, only if they won or lost, I don't know how many troops I should leave and tend to tranfser all.
- For the Map button, rather than having a World Map submenu, it would be easier to have shortcuts to each of them
- A few events seem to be too frequent. Every week, there is at least one Femboy event happening.
- Hiding the quest dialogues under Interact when you need to ask a follower about something (the professor about the waterway or the with about the werewolves) feels unintuitive, as that menu is used for sexy times 99% of the time
- Some ressources become obsolete rather quickly (wood and stone), they can be replaced (with hunter and monument), but it would be better to find an alternative use for them. And for all of them, the balance is a little off, you either have way to many or none.
- The factions don't give a lot of feedback. I don't know what actively improves their influence (Maybe add it to the weekly report details), and the only options seem to be "Piss them off" or "Let them be" and often end with both, more options would be welcome (maybe using ressources)
- Lastly, for menus like Laws&Edicts or the sex menu, you should try to reduce the amount of scrolling. For Laws, using tabs would make it easier, and the sex menu should be somewhere else than at the botton (as much as I like the descriptions, I'm skipping it after the first time)

Bugs (I played the online version the last few days) :
- "Ask the professor about the waterway", I asked him, never heard back.
- Brothel : When I send people to the brothel, some tend to stop after a while, no idea why.
- Arena : During act 1, the teams dupplicated after a fight, and fights with those ghost units had strange results (sometimes missing from the fight, sometimes making me loose reputation). But it dissapeared arount act 2. Don't know if it was fixed by the time I advanced or if it is only at the start (maybe Colosseum upgrade?)

Again, I really liked the game, don't let the wall of criticism say otherwise, I wouldn't take the time to say all that if I didn't find it enjoyable :)
(Also, no pregnancy? I'm sad)

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I've been playing this game for a while, and find it quite good. There are a few things I'd like to point concenrning the gui :
Thanks a TON for that constructive feedback. It is really not often that you get some input on how the UI works and similar small QoL changes. So again, thank you for taking your time, I will for sure incorporate your thoughts and bug reports in the next version!

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
No problem, I'm working as a game dev too, and I personaly find that UI problems are often underestimated in the user experience. You need a good base game, of course, but it's the small things that build up player annoyance.
If you need more feedback or tips, don't hesitate to ask ;)

BrigYeetThicc

Aug 14, 2020
So I was curious is to how sexual stamina is different from the other Traits (aka strength , endurance, etc.) and what ways is there to up that there said endurance?(PS, Love the game with the whole tribes and concurring/invading territory, and building an empire/((as in title)) Civilization)

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Duke Ramza Did you start a new game? I found out the hard way that if you use a savegame made in a no-fix version of the game, the issue will NOT go away in the fixed version; you need to start a new game in the fixed version.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes