hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I have just uploaded a fix that should help with several bugs reported here.

How do you breed units? I'm looking at the unit menu and it isn't appearing

If it matters, I'm running an old 2.0 save.
Breeding was bugged, if you download the newly fixed version an event should come up that will enable the breeding option.

Hmm...the game could be really nice if it wasnt so one sided...everything is focused on getting bigger...and i am more into slim/petite builds...okay, you can start that way, but over time you always end up with inhuman tits and a fat ass if you want to win the fights (whats even more unralistic because no human could even move with the sizes you need to win every combat).
Since i am and play as lesbian, only have females in my army and everything with a dick is a slave or never leaves my dungeon, it was also very unpleasing to win against Domestra on the pirate island since the pic and even the text while pleasuring you is made for dicks only.
Btw, there should be an optional way of fighting for those who dont wanna fuck every dick in the opponents army...blessed by the gods and no spell to protect your dignity? Trained to be a one woman army and no heels to crush balls? Its only text there, so it should be easy to add an alternate way for specific genders. I'm sure some gamer dont like futas while others want or dont want gay stuff. For now its a good thing the size of my army blocks the combat texts from be seen since the continue button is well placed above the disgusting things ^^
Oh, and i hope there will be another use for the ship upgrades in the future since i conquered the pirates island already, so it would be kinda pointless to upgrade the ships in the next update if they have become useless...if not think about implementing the stuff you need only in one area with the area and not afterwars.
Thanks for your feedback, it gave me some new ideas. I try to provide content for all options, but I know that especially on the extreme ends of the content, like the very one sided gender options, the game is not fully consistent. It's not optimal and I'm trying to improve it step by step, but there are just too many possibilities already in the game.

So I just made to the to pirate content when the savegame function broke; out of memory error like others have mentioned.
What I'd like to ask is if there is a way to specifically delete the old save data to free up space?
Because I've played a lot of these games in Chrome and clearing my cache will delete every savegame from every game I have there.
You can delete individual saves. There should be a button for this in the save view.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
You can delete individual saves. There should be a button for this in the save view.
I deleted every save including the autosaves. That seems to free up enough memory to make two savegames but when the game tries to replace the third autosave it breaks again.
Do the savegames increase in size over time or something? I can't think of another reason why this is happening.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You can always make a hard save and play in an other browser...
I had similar problems with fox, chrome and opera, but since i use sleipnir for browser games i never had saveproblems again.

Last edited:

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Yeah that's true. The autosaves are really convenient though.
I tried to play with manual saves for a while but then I had a game over event and my last save was like five or seven turns ago.
Not fun.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
i still like to see some more role reversel where you as leader are dommed by one of your servents or something.... my idea is you take in a girl as a adoptive daughter who is small , weak and submissive but has a strange draining power and as you make her bigger , smarter and more powerful she gets more dominate and aggressive to the point she starts domming and draining you by force making you a figure head where she holds the real power

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i still like to see some more role reversel where you as leader are dommed by one of your servents or something.... my idea is you take in a girl as a adoptive daughter who is small , weak and submissive but has a strange draining power and as you make her bigger , smarter and more powerful she gets more dominate and aggressive to the point she starts domming and draining you by force making you a figure head where she holds the real power
Sounds like you want a completely different game.

There are events like when you join as a slave breeder (in good sport), if you unlock that edict.

Here's a snippet:

"The next day you are standing near a large barn-like building near the slave market. You watch as some slaves are being walked through the main gates: female breeders from the south entrance, and male trough the north. You, on the contrary, wait near the side entrance in the quiet alley. In some time, you are being invited inside, where you show your ticket gifted to you by Jolene. After that, you sign a contract, which stated that for a duration of a breeding session, you would be treated as a slave, non-disclosure agreement, non-responsibility for any health consequences, etc. Now it's time for your transformation.

In the changing room, you are released from your clothes and put on a metal collar on your neck. At the same time, make-up and disguise are put on your face, so no slaves or the audience could recognize you.

Servant compliments your body: "Your genitals are well-suited for the job. Don't you want to become a full-time employee?" he jokes. "That huge dick of yours is really impressive, and girls will love it." Finally, they put on some chastity belt, covering your giant cock. You try to protest, "That's not quite comfortable for my..."

"Shut up, slave!" the servant shouts at you. "Move your damn feet! I will be your master from now on, and you are to obey me!"

That's one of a change is behavior. For the next hours, you got to get used to it.

You are now being dragged into what is presumably a male preparation room. It's filled with half-naked slaves, here and there their owners helping them to prepare for the breeding session. Many of them still have their chastity belts on, some are already released. Their owners and servants are massaging their bodies with oil, while slaves are stroking their dicks to get them hard and ready. In the center of the room, there is a large jug with some thick liquid, and a queue of slaves to drink it. Your so-called master is quietly explaining things to you:

"Most of the slaves are held blue-balls for weeks before these sessions. But as breeders have increased libido, they tend to seek release in every way... That's why most of them have chastity belts on."

As proof of his words, you see how slave next to you is getting hard just after being released from his restraints. On the tip of his enormous manhood, a tip of precum appear, getting larger and larger. In a moment, his giant dick starts throbbing, and without even touching his genitals, he ejaculates right on his master's clothes. The owner is furious and starts to beat him with a stick..." End of quote

Most of the times when you lose a fight also confers a domination loss.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe it would be a good thing to choose the likes of the true gods in the beginning, since its plural you can maybe choose 2-3 of the true gods you want to worship. The current basic setting for a big asset god and and an allround sexuality god. Then a new god for petite/slender builds, one for sporty/bulky buids, one for same sex preferences, ...and the optional third god for a single gender who gives a little favor bonus every round like the assistans but also reduces the favor of the other 2 genders every round, ideal for those who use the "everyone else is a slave" agenda, higher difficulty for those who want to keep some balance.
That way you can be loyal to your gods and to your tastes. It also would add multiple ways of playing the game because every god also has some downsides...the same sex god has lower birthrates, the sporty/bulky god has a ressourcebonus because they are stronger workers, but they are also better fighters than diplomats and get a huge malus with other empires, the petites have lower milk output and higher build times, but are faster and better at hiding, so they have an improved line of sight and can identify unknown empires and avoid some encounters. The current free for all god has lower ressource productions since their worshippers spend the more time fucking than working, but also higher birth rates.
Just an idea that could improve the game for everyones tastes without adding a huge workload to the coder. It would also enhance the re-play experience since you can choose an other way to play.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Once a map has been completely explored it gets a little desolate and the arena becomes the only way to level up your units.

It would be nice if you could research a way to "scout" in tiles you have already conquered for chances to revisit events or find any events you may have missed.
That or have tiles without buildings randomly revert to unconquered once in a while.

It would also be nice if you were not set to the map after every arena encounter, and if the arena teams were saved.

Maybe it could be possible to spend knowledge and gold to level up units after constructing certain buildings of the educational and military kind.
For example, you'd unlock a 'training facility' button under the units button, right next to the breeding button, and going to that view would allow you to send the units to 'train'. The longer you send them, the higher the cost, but also the higher the exp they'll gain, and the more cost effective the training. A 10 week training would give more exp per week than a 5 week training.
The unit would not be available while training, but there could be a chance for it to come back with a one of a series of new Feats that are obtained only from training and won't appear when a unit is created, but can still be inherited when breeding.

Reactions: OwlBeer and hw2121

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
I long for PC sub content, like a female ruler where everyone but males are slaves. You would be forced to service males passing by, be bred (I hope for more PC breeding content) and perhaps formally enslaved to an advisor of the preffered gender.

Nov 26, 2017
breeding still broken on my side. "Improved breeding process" requires a building I can't make without a research called "improved breeding speed", which of course requires the first one...it's kind of a no-end loop

Reactions: PrinceGriss

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
There is a secret cheat menu? I tried editing the save with the notepad++ but don't show the information that i want to modify. (Sorry for the bad english).

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
There is a secret cheat menu? I tried editing the save with the notepad++ but don't show the information that i want to modify. (Sorry for the bad english).
There's a Patreon versions with a cheat meny, yes.

What did you want to modify? Because unless you've missed the variable you want, the menu probably won't help either. I don't think it allow to modify anything you can't edit through messing with your save...

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(On the pirate islands): My MC(Fem) didn't take Daishi's mansion, because the only way of taking this mansion is not acceptable to my MC(Fem).-
It would be great if there was an alternative way to take Daisha's mansion!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(At the beginning of the game (when Domestra was with the MC), my most communication (spending time) was with Domestra! It's a shame that this is not possible now.)
It would be great if MC and Domestra became allies again (and for Domestra to come back to MC)!
(Also, it would be great to remove those two tails.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes