Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
I don't get the Special Event for the Improved breeding process. How do you Unlock the event?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The futa content is fine as is, though I wish that the Futazon events for having low Futa Preference weren't all about how they're too cool for all that and keep domming everyone regardless. It's not a big deal, but what can I say, I'm a futasub enjoyer.
Domming a dom is always fun. Is there an actual way to deal with followers or slaves? I haven't been able to put them in the brothel despite it having said I gained them.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Domming a dom is always fun. Is there an actual way to deal with followers or slaves? I haven't been able to put them in the brothel despite it having said I gained them.
Been a while since I last played but I think you need to unlock the dungeon before it will let you interact with slaves at least, not sure about followers but might need the same thing oddly.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
with how much fucking going on in the game, you'd think that someone will get pregnant, but who knows maybe it'l be set in the game later
What would be the game-mechanical point though? What would you get out of it?
Then it should also be equally viable for male and female protagonists, and avoidable if a player really isn't into the kink.
At that point, the mechanic may very well be "whatever", impact-wise, and development time may be better spent elsewhere.

Like curbing the escalation in enemy unit count/power if you own too much of the map, because sheesh that gets ridiculous. On the archipelago map I made the mistake of taking over the merchants early and now I can't conquer any more land because the enemies have equal numbers to my Avatars, but twice the health (also, improving the units' health on level up seems hardly worth it, at least for Avatars... and the global upkeep increase per unit feels overly punishing for using worse units).
Maybe I need to just wait until I have a higher population, to pay more taxes, but... waiting sucks. Changing taxation policy from low to something higher may work, but it would slow down growth... and because of how each new unit makes all others more expensive, I wouldn't even get that many extra units out of it.

Edit: Oh, right, bug report: inviting the incestuous siblings to your room has some issues, at least with a red-headed futa protagonist. One path shows the wrong character penetrating the sister entirely. Also, some pictures are put together wrong once the sister has bigger boobs. ...I think. And unless I missed a fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: OwlBeer and Rauon

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
What would be the game-mechanical point though? What would you get out of it?
Then it should also be equally viable for male and female protagonists, and avoidable if a player really isn't into the kink.
At that point, the mechanic may very well be "whatever", impact-wise, and development time may be better spent elsewhere.

Like curbing the escalation in enemy unit count/power if you own too much of the map, because sheesh that gets ridiculous. On the archipelago map I made the mistake of taking over the merchants early and now I can't conquer any more land because the enemies have equal numbers to my Avatars, but twice the health (also, improving the units' health on level up seems hardly worth it, at least for Avatars... and the global upkeep increase per unit feels overly punishing for using worse units).
Maybe I need to just wait until I have a higher population, to pay more taxes, but... waiting sucks. Changing taxation policy from low to something higher may work, but it would slow down growth... and because of how each new unit makes all others more expensive, I wouldn't even get that many extra units out of it.

Edit: Oh, right, bug report: inviting the incestuous siblings to your room has some issues, at least with a red-headed futa protagonist. One path shows the wrong character penetrating the sister entirely. Also, some pictures are put together wrong once the sister has bigger boobs. ...I think. And unless I missed a fix.
when you put it that way yeah I'd prefer the progress more than just satisfying momentary urges

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
how do i get the futamazon and the Abstinencia to join my empire
I played some time ago and might forgot something...
Futamazons: stop pay the tribute and start slowly conquering. I think there is a chance to capture the Queen, whe she attacks and the General next to their capital. Don't remember if Futamazons join you or you simply capture all their leaders.
Abstinencia: check the diplomacy window, you can eventually seduce their ruler.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I played some time ago and might forgot something...
Futamazons: stop pay the tribute and start slowly conquering. I think there is a chance to capture the Queen, whe she attacks and the General next to their capital. Don't remember if Futamazons join you or you simply capture all their leaders.
Abstinencia: check the diplomacy window, you can eventually seduce their ruler.
In both cases you have to conquer them.

Reactions: OwlBeer

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
In both cases you have to conquer them.
For Abstinencia - yes, there's no other way. But Futazons you can defeat without conquering their tiles. You need to inprison their ambassador when she'd ask for more pay. Then you need to break her in the dungeon to make her your follower (you're on timer with that, but you have more than enough time). There will be three events - first two about Futazon army, and then - their leader will challenge you for a duel. After her defeat Futazons will join you.
Fair warning - you won't get one of the characters (futazon general) with that path. She can be captured only during the open war when you conquering their tile.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
For Abstinencia - yes, there's no other way. But Futazons you can defeat without conquering their tiles. You need to inprison their ambassador when she'd ask for more pay. Then you need to break her in the dungeon to make her your follower (you're on timer with that, but you have more than enough time). There will be three events - first two about Futazon army, and then - their leader will challenge you for a duel. After her defeat Futazons will join you.
Fair warning - you won't get one of the characters (futazon general) with that path. She can be captured only during the open war when you conquering their tile.
Perhaps I was always too aggressive. That last part is my issue with the game. After you conquer a group, you should get all of their people. If you don't impression the ambassador when she asks for more money, you will never get it. I don't even remember how to get the guy from the church faction.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I don't even remember how to get the guy from the church faction.
To get him (later her) you ..just wait a bit and then lose a tile.
Defeat him and your pristess will take him..

Well, to get her you can always wage war against the Futas. The events are spread out until their surrender, so you should be able to conquer enough to capture the general. Iirc You can get all three this was.

• Angry
Reactions: chichong

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Yes. But the question was about "how can you get Futamazons without a war", at least as I've read it, so I explained a path without a war.
Yeah, kinda overlooked that part, sorry.

Though technically, you *do* declare ware the moment you improsen their ambassador - making some attacks doesn't really change anything at that point.

Also, shouldn't this game be on hold?
the dev said he is taking a break and has not written anything on patreon since then.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, kinda overlooked that part, sorry.

Though technically, you *do* declare ware the moment you improsen their ambassador - making some attacks doesn't really change anything at that point.

Also, shouldn't this game be on hold?
the dev said he is taking a break and has not written anything on patreon since then.
Let's hope when he gets back he works the gallery to let you view images you have already seen in previous saves.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes