Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've tried this game out of curiosity, not really thinking that I'll spend so much time with it. But here I am, playing it for the 2nd time; the desire to go just "one more turn" is almost as overwhelming as when I was playing HoMM3 all these years ago. Awesome stuff.

I only wish we could start diplomatic relations with other nations instead of waiting for them to contact us. Plus there seems to be no way to establish diplomatic contacts with Paradise, at least when the MC is male (I haven't played as a female MC yet).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Cheating is simple:
1. Save to file.
2. Open the save file with a texteditor.
3. Search the file for your resources.
4. Change them and save the file.
5. Load from file in the game.

If you want to cheat, I advise to cheat in the first turn, less confusing data in your savefile.
That's probably the simplest and safest way. If you want to change things on the fly in the console (F12 in most browsers), here are some variables. You break it you bought it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that while most HTML games are fairly simple code-wise and adjusting variables is a straightforward process, the coding behind this is rather more complex. Mess around with values (in saves or console) too much and there's a fair chance you'll break your game.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Wanted to use the Height option in the Event with Lorrin and this shows up:

Error happened during event triggering. Event: textEvent Error: An error occurred. My apologies, this should not happen :-(

Exception in evaluating condition: Person.getCurrentPerson().getStat('BOOBS') > 0, exception: TypeError: Cannot read property 'getStat' of null

Error at Object.error (file:///D:/Pillars%20of%20Eternity/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20I/Pillaris/xxxivalization/js/scripts-v22.js:17631:46) at Object.evaluateStringIf (file:///D:/Pillars%20of%20Eternity/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20I/Pillaris/xxxivalization/js/scripts-v22.js:23721:21) at Object.evaluateStringIf (file:///D:/Pillars%20of%20Eternity/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20I/Pillaris/xxxivalization/js/scripts-v22.js:23221:34) at klass.updateInternal (file:///D:/Pillars%20of%20Eternity/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20I/Pillaris/xxxivalization/js/scripts-v22.js:65683:34) at klass.update (file:///D:/Pillars%20of%20Eternity/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20I/Pillaris/xxxivalization/js/scripts-v22.js:62487:25) at Object.showEventView (file:///D:/Pillars%20of%20Eternity/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20I/Pillaris/xxxivalization/js/scripts-v22.js:62092:16) at klass.triggerEvent (file:///D:/Pillars%20of%20Eternity/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20I/Pillaris/xxxivalization/js/scripts-v22.js:49637:19) at klass.processInternal (file:///D:/Pillars%20of%20Eternity/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20I/Pillaris/xxxivalization/js/scripts-v22.js:46475:23) at klass.process (file:///D:/Pillars%20of%20Eternity/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20I/Pillaris/xxxivalization/js/scripts-v22.js:45458:26) at klass.processOutcome (file:///D:/Pillars%20of%20Eternity/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20I/Pillaris/xxxivalization/js/scripts-v22.js:20956:39)
Game version: 22

Game version: 22

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
mann these text based games are taking to long:(
writing text and put it together and doing some programing can't be too hard...

im sure theyre be getting more patreons if they write faster

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
mann these text based games are taking to long:(
writing text and put it together and doing some programing can't be too hard...

im sure theyre be getting more patreons if they write faster
Sorry, I don't want to sound too harsh, but...

"They" is me. I have a full-time job, this is only my hobby. The money I earn on patreon goes to 90% back into the game in form of render resources, hiring writers so I don't have to do all the writing myself, server upkeep, etc. I do all the programming, the render images and a good amount of the texts myself, I don't use a game framework like Unity or Twine, but have created the engine myself. And while yes, I could develop things faster if really needed, I try to do things in a maintainable speed so I still have fun doing it in the future and not get burned out and leave a half-finished game like there are so many others.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
well if you're hiring staff that means there more than one person working on the game.
also if the writing is too much work maybe add more images and less text instead?

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

ToniCabresa

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry, I don't want to sound too harsh, but...

"They" is me. I have a full-time job, this is only my hobby. The money I earn on patreon goes to 90% back into the game in form of render resources, hiring writers so I don't have to do all the writing myself, server upkeep, etc. I do all the programming, the render images and a good amount of the texts myself, I don't use a game framework like Unity or Twine, but have created the engine myself. And while yes, I could develop things faster if really needed, I try to do things in a maintainable speed so I still have fun doing it in the future and not get burned out and leave a half-finished game like there are so many others.
Take all the time you need. Since I am not a patron, I'd like to thank you because every 1-2 months or so I can play a new version of your game FOR FREE. I also thank you because it's clear you care about every piece of feedback you can get and take time to respond. Of course, the game can be improved and that's what you're doing (I'm eager to see the reworking of the player paperdolls!). I think your way of doing things is the good one: you tell the players what your plans are / when a future version can be expected and you keep your promises. You can't please everyone but I, for one, will keep an eye on XXXiv!

Reactions: OwlBeer

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
Hi, Im Curious between the inquisitor and Pleasure Cult, Which one should I trust? Does the Pleasure Cult involved with the demon?

Asania

Nov 5, 2017
Hello to all. I do not know why, but in the downloaded game in the Chrome browser, I can not save. The game always gives the error "Save game memory is full. Delete an old save game and try again." Although this problem is not observed in the online version

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes