• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Three hurrahs and eternal happiness & joy to hw21 for this gift to us all!

from hw21, the dev on discord:

I wanted to do this for a very long time and finally managed to get to it. Here is the source code, images and resources for xxxivilization. I provide these under CC BY license which means you can basically do with it whatever you please, even use it commercially.
Source code: Mega
DAZ Files used to create renders: Mega

If you want to extend / mod the game there is a readme.txt in the source code zip that should give some basic instructions, but you will overall need javascript knowledge to do more than simple stuff.
The DAZ files won't be usable directly since I used a ton of products that you would need to use them but someone requested it so here it is.
I still occasionally lurk here so if someone is interested in continuing working on the game and has some issues feel free to drop a message and I might answer, although probably not in a super timely manner.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018

I wanted to do this for a very long time and finally managed to get to it. Here is the source code, images and resources for xxxivilization. I provide these under CC BY license which means you can basically do with it whatever you please, even use it commercially.

If you want to extend / mod the game there is a readme.txt in the source code zip that should give some basic instructions, but you will overall need javascript knowledge to do more than simple stuff.
The DAZ files won't be usable directly since I used a ton of products that you would need to use them but someone requested it so here it is.
I still occasionally lurk here so if someone is interested in continuing working on the game and has some issues feel free to drop a message and I might answer, although probably not in a super timely manner.
Three cheers for based devs! Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!

Mar 5, 2020

BLESSED BE OH GLORIOUS DEV! may their boons be grand and their days be many! hip-hip-huzzah!

FuckyFresh

May 16, 2019

Darn, those links don't work anymore. Does anyone have any mirrors of those files, please?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
As much as i liked the game, it just ends without anything being completed. It sucked when they dropped it, but i dont think you would enjoy starting it knowing it will never finished. So it might be for the best.

Mar 5, 2020
honestly, i'm waiting to see what the modders do with it. i don't know a lick of codding or modding or whatever digital sorcery they do, i just know modders can do some cool shit.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes