satou123

May 24, 2020
For the Totoro scene you need to go to the bad ending door next to the cultist ruins. I don'r remember which day it is specificilly but it's there. As for the Athena scene same, I don't even know what they mean by underground?!
I think the Athena scene is in the secret base in Village of beginning. She will be in the bottom right of the last room.

johndoePP

Aug 5, 2019
can I transfer my save from the uncensored version to the censored version with dlc1? Or is there a way to combine the uncensor and dlc versions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anarys

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
can I transfer my save from the uncensored version to the censored version with dlc1? Or is there a way to combine the uncensor and dlc versions?
go to the image file in uncensored version, paste it to dlc1 version . choose replace and voila you got uncensored both version, the only downside is its only in japanese and dlc1 still censored

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Not so much SPECIAL scenes here. Some toilet scene with that hypnotized girl, good kissing scene with some athena fan, mom daughter scene, one rimming. I like it as a more wholesome story but i want more bizzare sex scenes and talks (
I hope next game will be more brutal

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Saves WITH dlc scenes please? Ahah i deleted my almost completed game to download saves that were uploaded here but they don't include dlc

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Good game so far as I am but yeah the sex scenes are a bit bland, it's almost all vaginal and like 90% of the girls are conveniently virgins, it's kinda not special to have a virgin fuck if they're basically all virgins.

But the art is amazing though, just wish the scenes were more spicy. I think I've only seen one blowjob so far.

Zworden

Feb 9, 2018
my old save didn't work T_T
All that grind and can't watch the dlc, waiting for someone else generous save file then.....

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
go to the image file in uncensored version, paste it to dlc1 version . choose replace and voila you got uncensored both version, the only downside is its only in japanese and dlc1 still censored
Tried this just now and it actually works thank you for telling us about this

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
okay I read that there's bad ending if you lose against organization, Im to far and someone said you can see the bad end by observing item in the ruin, can someone tell me where?

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
okay I read that there's bad ending if you lose against organization, Im to far and someone said you can see the bad end by observing item in the ruin, can someone tell me where?
The ruin being the forest to the upper right from where you do the crossdressing infiltration. You need to beat the game first and you'll see a door for the DLC path that opens and shows you the bad end (basically you die and see all the other girls get ensnared by the hypnotist).

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
The ruin being the forest to the upper right from where you do the crossdressing infiltration. You need to beat the game first and you'll see a door for the DLC path that opens and shows you the bad end (basically you die and see all the other girls get ensnared by the hypnotist).
I legit can't found it, and im in the middle of doing dlc rn
edit: nvm im stupid, I though the door after using the frog is THE FROG but different sprite, okay how to get the other door
edit2: nvm again, thanks the dlc is good stuf
edit3: maki is a good stuff as always NOICE

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 65 Votes